just some KR sad rage

13»

Comments

• @mistressj said:
    Now I am.done. sorry for dbl.post but I was 1 edit away from losing my last one.

Forums Edit rule lol :D.

• @mistressj said:

@FP9MLNK5MM said:

@Lihzakivi said:
    Why do I have to respect a disrespectful opinion? Especially one that is factually incorrect...

because youre the one being an unapologetic ass? the fact you cant even recognize that you've offended someone, and then have the audacity to be condescending about it shows what kind of character you have - none at all.

there's nothing "factually incorrect," misandrists are not feminists, and equating the movement to nazism is flat out disgusting. you can take your arrogance and stuff it where the sun don't shine; im done with people who want to spew sophistry and then act like a complete tool about it when they get called out.

Yet when you are called out on all your crap you have the SAME responses as him. So why don't you stop being so butthurt about things and join the 21st century.

For what it is worth I am sorry that happened to your family but that doesn't excuse YOUR arrogance.

You are both right and wrong. It is derogatory and shouldn't exist but the Dictionary has it as a word and the definition(listed as derogatory) is literally "a radical feminist" aka those that blame men for everything and women can do no wrong types

I didn't even get quoted by that person when i basically said that. XD but I agree with you, there are females who just need to get a reality check

• @Hadasy said:
    Selling grind skips isn't exactly a new thing. Nor is it actually that bad a way to monetize, since it doesn't give an edge in the long run. 5 days headstart on getting a new skill is nothing, doesn't even help you kill bosses that would otherwise be impossible.

As for the random feminism discussion:

• @Pokechu said:

@Setsuko11 said:
    guess what ? raid boss grindfest materials are sold in packages on KR know, instead of farming days or months you can just charge monnies and buy them now, even the task force promotion materials and every dream world theater materials are sold in cash shop now.

sad game
    sad updates
    feelsadman
    thx for reading tho.

I'm even more worried about the future of our version and the game itself now.

Hah, future of this game. Very funny joke.

• @PlsEnjoyGame said:

@Pokechu said:

@Setsuko11 said:
    guess what ? raid boss grindfest materials are sold in packages on KR know, instead of farming days or months you can just charge monnies and buy them now, even the task force promotion materials and every dream world theater materials are sold in cash shop now.

sad game
    sad updates
    feelsadman
    thx for reading tho.

I'm even more worried about the future of our version and the game itself now.

Hah, future of this game. Very funny joke.

It's too early to give up. Let's wait for Violet release and then...
    Whatever, let's just wait

• PlsEnjoyGamePlsEnjoyGame Member
    edited June 2018

@FP9MLNK5MM said:

@Lihzakivi said:
    Why do I have to respect a disrespectful opinion? Especially one that is factually incorrect...

because youre the one being an unapologetic ass? the fact you cant even recognize that you've offended someone, and then have the audacity to be condescending about it shows what kind of character you have - none at all.

there's nothing "factually incorrect," misandrists are not feminists, and equating the movement to nazism is flat out disgusting. you can take your arrogance and stuff it where the sun don't shine; im done with people who want to spew sophistry and then act like a complete tool about it when they get called out.

Hey, you've offended me with your first statement about players "whining". So does it make your statement okay? If you're going to whine about something, you cannot complain about others "whining". Get off the forum if you can't take people criticizing your posts. You posted it on a PUBLIC forum for people to read and reply to.

Maybe instead of crying and trying to play the victim card, actually debate your points without looking like a complete moron. Just because you throw out insults doesn't make your argument valid.

• ElDesuElDesu Member

just grind bruh, git gud

• @FP9MLNK5MM said:

@Lihzakivi said:

Man, this is my last response to this garbage. I'm gonna ignore the first part because irony, but...

So feminists are only feminists when you want them to be feminists? A misandric woman cannot be a feminist? Get your head out of your own ass first, before you decide who can or cannot be whatever the fuck they want to be. It's entirely possible to believe in equality even if you hate men down to your bones, because the movement you're talking about, in it's ideal form, is not some small scale garbage driven by ones personal agenda, but something on a scale of, oh I don't know, how about every goddamn human being? It has nothing to do with what someone feels on a personal basis about another person or persons. It's about how they feel in which direction people should be progressing.
    Next you're going to tell me that nazis aren't actually people, because you're personally offended by them.

• How in the name of @Pokechu and all things good did this thread get like this? @Pokechu this is you fault isn't it. What did you do? Black Magic I suppose?

• @Volt8ge said:
    How in the name of @Pokechu and all things good did this thread get like this? @Pokechu this is you fault isn't it. What did you do? Black Magic I suppose?

@Pokechu wasn't the one who derail this thread this time lol.

• @NekoparaVanilla said:

@Volt8ge said:
    How in the name of @Pokechu and all things good did this thread get like this? @Pokechu this is you fault isn't it. What did you do? Black Magic I suppose?

@Pokechu 's trolling aura turned toxic caused a disaster~ When it comes to @Pokechu nothing is impossible~

• @Pokechu said:

@Volt8ge said:

Ididndonuffin.

Are you suuuuure?

@Volt8ge said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

@Volt8ge said:

@Pokechu 's trolling aura turned toxic caused a disaster~ When it comes to @Pokechu nothing is impossible~

could be worst.

• @SolarGeo said:

@Pokechu said:

@Volt8ge said:

Ididndonuffin.

Are you suuuuure?

@Volt8ge said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

@Volt8ge said:

could be worst.

Don't jinx it