Irina Program at 78% Attack Speed - Yuri

Comments

• What are you using to stack that much attack speed? I have the Extreme Rapid Core, and it doesn't seem to make much of a difference.

• @Tetsuo9999 said:
    What are you using to stack that much attack speed? I have the Extreme Rapid Core, and it doesn't seem to make much of a difference.

Well, a lot of stuff, Extreme Rapid core, chips, S-ranked attack speed tunes on core/modules/costumes that can get it, using 3 sets of Swift accessories, Fast Mover from PNA maxed, 5 pieces of 3-star costumes, red talisman, title and Allan pet.

• I never knew the higher the atk spd, the faster the skill attack animation would be... I should do this as well (of course except for Violet because she doesnt need that)

• I also have a Yuri therefore I'd like to ask some questions. Are you using PG75 or Crater core? Also what's your current phy/psi and crit dmg? When I solo'ed Irina it took 4x longer to beat her. wipes sweat

• ElDesuElDesu Member
    edited July 2018

Hm... I wonder how this high attack speed would effect Tina...
    But this does effect damage im guessing so I don't know if i'd wanna do it

• @Mynoodles said:
    I also have a Yuri therefore I'd like to ask some questions. Are you using PG75 or Crater core? Also what's your current phy/psi and crit dmg? When I solo'ed Irina it took 4x longer to beat her. wipes sweat

As Pokechu answered, PG75, don't use the Rapid core if you want faster clears though lol, go for Sharp (scythe), it's the strongest core for Yuri, at the cost of some attack speed, opposing Nimble (whip).

• omg, this is so cool. The boss, the music and your yuri <3