Combat Dodge as Harpy

Anyone know if this is even worth a slot for her considering it still is ground only? I have searched the web and havent either found a definitive answer or it even mentioned... thanks in advance

Best Answer

• NatoriousNatorious Member
    Accepted Answer

Combat dodge is always useful on any character

Answers

• Alright thanks having issues with getting everything I want slotted so more or less for that

• I always keep Combat dodge in a skill slot, can be useful vs raids sometimes. Like Tiamat and her walls of fire, Irina when she goes off screen to snipe you, etc.

• @mistressj said:
    Alright thanks having issues with getting everything I want slotted so more or less for that

well an eternity later we will receive additional 2 hotbar slots but till then we have to deal with it

• @Natorious said:

@mistressj said:
    Alright thanks having issues with getting everything I want slotted so more or less for that

well an eternity later we will receive additional 2 hotbar slots but till then we have to deal with it

Aaaah ok cool thanks

• GayTMGayTM Member

@> @mistressj said:

Anyone know if this is even worth a slot for her considering it still is ground only? I have searched the web and havent either found a definitive answer or it even mentioned... thanks in advance

Harpy actually has the most useful combat dodge! :smile: As a harpy main I find using her combat dodge lets her activate the dodge at any point in the combat dodge skill usage, while other characters have specific windows ^-^

• GayTMGayTM Member

@mistressj said:

You can put skills on the 123,456 buttons dont forget!

• AixaAixa Member

I like her combat dodge, its one of the few that you can use to get behind a boss and be in the air at the same time.

• edited July 2018

@Aixa said:
    I like her combat dodge, its one of the few that you can use to get behind a boss and be in the air at the same time.

Combat Dodge can't be use in the air tho. And all characters Combat Dodge can get you behind a boss.

• @NekoparaVanilla said:

@Aixa said:

Combat Dodge can't be use in the air tho. And all characters Combat Dodge can get you behind a boss.

I mean they might be talking about how Harpy's combat dodge can make her airborne. Sylvi's, Tein's, and some others do so as well. Seha and Nata remain grounded during their dodges for example.

• AixaAixa Member

@Draciusen said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

@Aixa said:

I mean they might be talking about how Harpy's combat dodge can make her airborne. Sylvi's, Tein's, and some others do so as well. Seha and Nata remain grounded during their dodges for example.

Yep, thats what i was talking about Levia too. Makes it easy to dodge into special move without losing damage.