July 2, 2018 - Violet Update
* The level 80 teamwork buff was missing from the game, this has been added now.
* ALL characters should now have their character named added to their Cancel skill.
* The garden phase wings have been renamed to “Lively Spring Fairy Phase Wings” which matches the naming convention of the newly added color variants.
* The Multidimensional Crystal Fragment’s description has been updated...again.
* The new universal transparent costumes didn’t have names in the EMP shop before, now they do!
* Tina’s Stonewashed T-shirt is named correctly now.
* Large credit amounts should look slightly less funky now.
Known 6/19 issues:
- Violet’s Exceed Charge: Second skill cube needs a slight description updates.
- Violet’s Transcend skill and skill cubes have mismatching names.
- Violet’s Rose Cutter: Additional Hit skill cube needs some slight description updates.
- Violet’s Alternate Han High School costume needs it’s name updated.
- The Event Menu UI has the fatigue event starting on the 7th, this event starts on the 3rd!