The Development Roadmap has been updated! Check it out right here: https://closers.enmasse.com/community/development-road-map

Additional additions with the patch ( Not Included in Patchnotes)

edited July 2018 in General Discussion
  • 2 more colors for garden wings
  • seeds in Union watch for materials such as ( demon goblets, amp essences, pg75 valves and Tia mirrors)
  • crew dungeon
  • 5 new crew mascots

if you find more list it here since we will most likely never get full patch notes out of Enmasse

Comments

  • Seems they also "forgot" to mention they added the same event they said they wouldn't repeat again because of the reception it had, and different color closer coins from the last event now drop only for new and returning players to craft the same boxes and items.

  • @39MD4RL4X9 said:
    Seems they also "forgot" to mention they added the same event they said they wouldn't repeat again because of the reception it had, and different color closer coins from the last event now drop only for new and returning players to craft the same boxes and items.

    what event is that? also any1 have pics of the 2 new garden wings?

  • RyziRyzi Member

    @KanjiTatsumi said:

    @39MD4RL4X9 said:
    Seems they also "forgot" to mention they added the same event they said they wouldn't repeat again because of the reception it had, and different color closer coins from the last event now drop only for new and returning players to craft the same boxes and items.

    what event is that? also any1 have pics of the 2 new garden wings?

    Here's Tina with the blue garden wings.

  • @39MD4RL4X9 said:
    Seems they also "forgot" to mention they added the same event they said they wouldn't repeat again because of the reception it had, and different color closer coins from the last event now drop only for new and returning players to craft the same boxes and items.

    Except it's even more ridiculous than the previous time hahahahahahaha

  • @39MD4RL4X9 said:

    @KanjiTatsumi said:

    @39MD4RL4X9 said:
    Seems they also "forgot" to mention they added the same event they said they wouldn't repeat again because of the reception it had, and different color closer coins from the last event now drop only for new and returning players to craft the same boxes and items.

    what event is that? also any1 have pics of the 2 new garden wings?

    Check the "Event III" tab on any crafting machine. The items needing green closer coins are from the past event, the ones needing blue closer coins are from the new one, those coins only drop for returning players or new accounts.

    Because who cares about the constant players shrug

    At this point, EME's statements have as much weight and value as rat shit to me. :ok_hand:

  • GenmGenm Member
    edited July 2018

    https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/5116/july-2-2018-violet-update#latest

    Items:

    • The garden phase wings have been renamed to “Lively Spring Fairy Phase Wings” which matches the naming convention of the newly added color variants.

    its weird that they just added that in there

  • These are called ninja patches from where I'm from..

    They seem to be late in updating the patchnotes and everything and everything seems rushed or at least thats how it feels like..

  • @CookingEgg said:
    These are called ninja patches from where I'm from..

    They seem to be late in updating the patchnotes and everything and everything seems rushed or at least thats how it feels like..

    EME is also patching stuff from the latest version of KR (hence references to Wolfgang/Wildhuter) but keeping the content locked away.

  • still wondering if someone can post the red ones as well (new wings). want to see if they lean more to the red color range or orange... curious how thell look with the punisher set

  • @KanjiTatsumi said:
    still wondering if someone can post the red ones as well (new wings). want to see if they lean more to the red color range or orange... curious how thell look with the punisher set

    Definitely more orange-ish:

Sign In or Register to comment.