Righteous Outlaw Amp

edited July 2018 in General Discussion

Anyone know why I can't craft it? I have the mats and cash. It just won't lemme turn up the crafting amount. Is it cause I haven't progressed far enough?

Answers

• @Pokechu said:

@mistressj said:
    Anyone know why I can't craft it? I have the mats and cash. It just won't lemme turn up the crafting amount. Is it cause I haven't progressed far enough?

If that's the one from A8, you can't craft it because it's not supposed to be obtainable yet. You will be able to craft it with raid materials once David Raid gets released.

All Ik is it is in the Union HQ mattermixer under the training program section. Thanks! Btw mind my asking where can I get the best amp that is available right now for my harpy? Still running ideal disaster one

• @Pokechu said:

@mistressj said:

@Pokechu said:

@mistressj said:

If that's the one from A8, you can't craft it because it's not supposed to be obtainable yet. You will be able to craft it with raid materials once David Raid gets released.

All Ik is it is in the Union HQ mattermixer under the training program section. Thanks! Btw mind my asking where can I get the best amp that is available right now for my harpy? Still running ideal disaster one

I think there is one that can drop in A8, I have no idea though, I'm still using the disaster one myself. Absolutely not worth to get though, since you'll replace it with David's amp once his raid is out.

Ah ok thanks! Didn't know if there was a better one worth getting. Appreciate it pikac.. I.mean pokechu!