Harpy Skill Point allocation

edited July 2018 in General Discussion

I got to 80 not too long ago for harpy now I am wondering about skill point allocation. I will list maxed and my passives everything else is 10 and need advice where to go from here.
Cancel, empowered, draw, four cards, ventus impact and all my fms are maxed rest are 10 ofc...
Passives I list are maxed.
Power, crit blow, material pen, air strike killer move, watch your six, phase force detection, forced phase force enhance, crit phase force, trans power.
I am about 76% crit chance with all the situationals(air chase and back)

I STILL have 48 pts to spend. Won't be an issue once SC Harpy comes but before that need advice! Thanks in advance!

Comments

• If you just running raids, PG and Special Ops, then I think you can up skills, that you use more often. Or you can increase passives(but i don't know which of them, because my Harpy-chan is only 60). Either way it's all up to you.

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited July 2018

@Pokechu
    Alrighty outside of the crit chance I will possibly follow this to a T thanks!
    Wonder if cancel and empowered is maxed. Ik most do but a lot don't as well

• edited July 2018

@mistressj said:
    @Pokechu

I only put cancel at lvl 5 but max out empowered. I even saw a youtuber who put cancel at lvl 3 only lol.

• @Pokechu said:

@mistressj said:
    @Pokechu

@NekoparaVanilla said:

@mistressj said:
    @Pokechu

I only put cancel at lvl 5 but max out empowered.

Empowered State and Cancel should always be maxed. There really is no valid reason not to. Unless you're low level. My Cancel is always at lvl 1 until I get to PG.

What about if you know all the bosses/raids moves and use i-frames is some exact moments?

• edited July 2018

@Pokechu said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

@Pokechu said:

@mistressj said:
    @Pokechu

@NekoparaVanilla said:

@mistressj said:
    @Pokechu

I only put cancel at lvl 5 but max out empowered.

Empowered State and Cancel should always be maxed. There really is no valid reason not to. Unless you're low level. My Cancel is always at lvl 1 until I get to PG.

What about if you know all the bosses/raids moves and use i-frames is some exact moments?

I'd still level it to 10. Are you really that short on sp?

Nope, I just rarely use it in story quests. That's why I leave it at 5. It's true that at lvl 10 you have 2.8 seconds of i-frames and 33 seconds of cd.

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited July 2018

Also 1 last question. With the conditional stats when you are in it do they add into your reg stats when used? Example I have 53% phys crit rate on harpy with like 15%ish if I not mistaken on air strike would thay give 68%? And with her More Exciting! buff would that make it 108%?(50% air strike crit rate iirc)

Done with the dumb questions for now.

• @mistressj said:
    Also 1 last question. With the conditional stats when you are in it do they add into your reg stats when used? Example I have 53% phys crit rate on harpy with like 15%ish if I not mistaken on air strike would thay give 68%? And with her More Exciting! buff would that make it 108%?(50% air strike crit rate iirc)

Not exactly. Crit rate gain is diminishing.

Aerial Crit Rate: 1 - [(1 - 0.15) * (1 - 0.5)] = 0.575
    Phys Crit Rate: 0.53
    Total = 0.575 + 0.53 = 1.105

So you would effectively have 110.5% crit rate as compared to if it was purely additive gain (53% + 15% + 50% = 118%).

• @Vessaliux said:

@mistressj said:

So you would effectively have 110.5% crit rate as compared to if it was purely additive gain (53% + 15% + 50% = 118%).

Meh long as something doesn't have reduction in my crit rate I'll be happy with 110%

• @mistressj said:

@Vessaliux said:

@mistressj said:

Meh long as something doesn't have reduction in my crit rate I'll be happy with 110%

I know, just pointing it out in case you need to do calculations with future gears :p

• @Vessaliux said:

@mistressj said:

@Vessaliux said:

@mistressj said:

I know, just pointing it out in case you need to do calculations with future gears :p

I appreciate it!