No 100% way to buy a Cybernatic pack it sucks!

13»

Comments

• HailsHails Member

@FairlySeeU said:
    I want EME to make a bundle like the Ace Bundle for SoD but for Cybernetic. That way ppl can get what they want without getting screwed over by RNG. I hate the fact that EME only give whales the best stuff and everyone else shit. Not only that but EME sucks at actually give heads up warnings of upcoming sales and stuff like that. No wonder ppl are getting angry. I would be more than welcome to pay 200$ for a full Cybernetic Bundle. The games RNG is already garbage.

So you hate the fact that EME gives whales things... but you want a Whale only bundle for yourself?

...Anyone else seeing this?

• @Melonchan said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Andsoitis said:
    SOD had a straight up purchase when it first released granted you had to get a package deal with other things that were good for the amount they wanted.
    This is nothing more than a cash grab.

I don't understand:
    Are you talking about the "SoD purchase was bad" or "The current Cybernetics RNG purchase is bad"?

He meant for the Gacha boxes

I simply meant SOD had a direct purchase available through the ace package.
    I personally would prefer a bundle or stand alone purchase for these type of things.

• HailsHails Member

@MomoDaaku said:

@Hails said:

@FairlySeeU said:
    I want EME to make a bundle like the Ace Bundle for SoD but for Cybernetic. That way ppl can get what they want without getting screwed over by RNG. I hate the fact that EME only give whales the best stuff and everyone else shit. Not only that but EME sucks at actually give heads up warnings of upcoming sales and stuff like that. No wonder ppl are getting angry. I would be more than welcome to pay 200$ for a full Cybernetic Bundle. The games RNG is already garbage.

So you hate the fact that EME gives whales things... but you want a Whale only bundle for yourself?

Whales are spending MUCH more than 200$. This wouldn't be a "Whale only bundle".

I can't be the only one seeing this.

• GenmGenm Member

@Pokechu said:

@Hails said:

@MomoDaaku said:

@Hails said:

@FairlySeeU said:

Whales are spending MUCH more than 200$. This wouldn't be a "Whale only bundle".

Spending 200$ for a shitty costume in a game. :pensive:

• MomoDaakuMomoDaaku Member
    edited July 2018

@Hails said:

I mean... You are right. 200$ for some costume (even if they add other goods and EMP) is A LOT. But Whales are people who spend thousands of $ in a short amount of time. The Ace Founders pack was sold for 150$ and there is no way that only whales bought it.

(And 200$ for the Costume would propably be much less expensive than this RNG Boxes unless you were blesses by RNGesus)

• @Pokechu said:

Or you could play the game and get it without paying a single penny. :pensive:

Of course you can, and this is great. But there will still be the people who want to get everything asap and buy it for $. And EME needs paying players or the game will shut down eventually. :p

• @Pokechu said:

@MomoDaaku said:

@Hails said:

I mean... You are right. 200$ for some costume (even if they add other goods and EMP) is A LOT. But Whales are people who spend thousands of $ in a short amount of time. The Ace Founders pack was sold for 150$ and there is no way that only whales bought it.

(And 200$ for the Costume would propably be much less expensive than this RNG Boxes unless you were blesses by RNGesus)

well... other than electricity and internet bills.. but that's besides the point. Like Pokechu said, you can just go and full on F2P it.

• HailsHails Member

@MomoDaaku said:

@Hails said:

There are many sizes of the whale.

You are describe just another form of whale.

• @Hails how can you speak so much sense but be so unheard? :weary:

• @Lihzakivi said:
    @Hails how can you speak so much sense but be so unheard? :weary:

Welcome to the Internet.

• In granblue fantasy we have 2 type of Paying players, the Dolphins and the whales.

• @ArunoSesugawa said:
    In granblue fantasy we have 2 type of Paying players, the Dolphins and the whales.

What is the difference between the Dolphins and the whales ?

• MuonMuon Member
    edited July 2018

@Namaryu said:

@ArunoSesugawa said:
    In granblue fantasy we have 2 type of Paying players, the Dolphins and the whales.

http://www.gamesbrief.com/2011/11/whales-dolphins-and-minnows-the-beating-heart-of-a-free-to-play-game/

I only mind them if a game offers too much to point it would be impossible to catch up with them. Certainly not the case on Closers. If this game is no longer attractive to them, this game will definitely going to die thats why pissing off whales/dolphins arent a good sign of making this game longer.

• ArunoSesugawaArunoSesugawa Member
    edited July 2018

@Pokechu said:

@Namaryu said:

@ArunoSesugawa said:

The amount of money they're throwing at the game, I'm assuming.

pretty much this yeah... GBF (Granblue Fantasy) has gacha and in that game, we have a seldomly sold ticket called surprise ticket or suptix, it's sold for 25$ american give or take a few bucks... it basically lets you PICK a character you want if you bought it... some people only spend money whenever there's a suptix out (it happens really seldomly, from around once every 4-5 months and there's no indication on when it would happen hence the term "surprise") ... these people are the dolphins..

whales on the other hand.... buys the costumes for the character (no, they do not help in any sort of way except for making the character look good) and not just costumes.... as it is a gacha centered game... you guessed it... they buy Gacha... almost every event... since whenever there's a new event, there's also a new character added in the gacha pool (of course there's also free characters for the event so it's not always in the gacha)

and the thing with GBF Gacha is, if you roll for a total of 300 times within 3 days, you can choose one item in the current pool for free(pool changes from time to time, depends on the event, or the special occasion like halloween, summer, etc)... and you know for a fact those whales be spending money just to get 300 rolls.

I've fallen a bit out of love to GBF but maybe when I feel like i miss it, will I come back to it.

in hindsight... it's fun seeing characters like these fight off monsters...

• @Pokechu said:

@ArunoSesugawa said:

@Pokechu said:

@Namaryu said:

@ArunoSesugawa said:

The amount of money they're throwing at the game, I'm assuming.

pretty much this yeah... GBF (Granblue Fantasy) has gacha and in that game, we have a seldomly sold ticket called surprise ticket or suptix, it's sold for 25$ american give or take a few bucks... it basically lets you PICK a character you want if you bought it... some people only spend money whenever there's a suptix out (it happens really seldomly, from around once every 4-5 months and there's no indication on when it would happen hence the term "surprise") ... these people are the dolphins..

whales on the other hand.... buys the costumes for the character (no, they do not help in any sort of way except for making the character look good) and not just costumes.... as it is a gacha centered game... you guessed it... they buy Gacha... almost every event... since whenever there's a new event, there's also a new character added in the gacha pool (of course there's also free characters for the event so it's not always in the gacha)

and the thing with GBF Gacha is, if you roll for a total of 300 times within 3 days, you can choose one item in the current pool for free(pool changes from time to time, depends on the event, or the special occasion like halloween, summer, etc)... and you know for a fact those whales be spending money just to get 300 rolls.

I've fallen a bit out of love to GBF but maybe when I feel like i miss it, will I come back to it.

in hindsight... it's fun seeing characters like these fight off monsters...

I tried the game for a very short period of time. There was a legfes at the time and I rerolled for 3 days until I got Korwa. Played for ~10 days, reached lvl 102 I believe and then quit, because I realized that the game would be way too grindy for my taste.

It IS very grindy... I just play it for fun... and the characters... helps with my collection fascination... also, I really like the fact that they got a crossover with Persona 5 XD

• @Pokechu said:

@MomoDaaku said:

@Hails said:

Would love to know if it'll be 100% the first week, as enmasse hasn't stated it will be.