100% chance for Cyber by merging 2 3*s

All the other servers did an event where on the week of a rare costume release it'd be 100% to get the rare costume if you merged with 3* costume pieces. Apparently, enmasse isn't planning to do this and I think they should do it. More money to them or not, it's a lot of work to collect 3* costumes and just doing it for the first week won't kill the companies profit or anything so I think it's only fair that they do this. In the end, people would still have to gacha for the accessories anyway. I can understand why they didn't do it for Dark Command since many people bought the Founder's Pack but getting Cybernetic is completely RNG as of now.

Comments

• this matters very little to me but I'm up for this as well for the other players... though I would like to tell you guys not to get your hopes up... one of the devs has already stated before that "we have no plans to be like the other servers" or something so.... yeah.

• All other servers also don't have daily deals like fibrations. So I can understand why we don't get 100% merges.

• I was really looking into this. it is really hard to get 3* pieces on their own yet to fail like me 5 times on 1 piece (75% BTW!="!$).
    Every Other Server did this. I know every server tries different. but things like the 100% rate make people like me happy, why would you not do something like that on purpose... your business has nothing to do with this crafting. u will get money either way...> @IDoNotMainJ said:

All other servers also don't have daily deals like fibrations. So I can understand why we don't get 100% merges.

this fibration deals cost still money, 100% craft would benefit everyone.

• NaiosNaios Member

welp 100% success rate definitely WONT make me happy
    why? coz im selling all the costumes and synchros. if all of u gets 100% success rate, my stuffs wont be selling as much as before

• It has been discussed serveal times in the enmasse stream. Enmasse wont do a 100% merge thing, trust me. Bear told us that he will ask in the office if they may rethink it. But there arent any plans for a 100 % cybernetic costume merge.

• @Naios said:
    welp 100% success rate definitely WONT make me happy
    why? coz im selling all the costumes and synchros. if all of u gets 100% success rate, my stuffs wont be selling as much as before

Even if they did do it it'd only be for the first week, plus not everyone has the costumes and fibers for it so people would still be buying them.

• @Melodion said:
    It has been discussed serveal times in the enmasse stream. Enmasse wont do a 100% merge thing, trust me. Bear told us that he will ask in the office if they may rethink it. But there arent any plans for a 100 % cybernetic costume merge.

I did state in my post that enmasse isn't planning to do it, I'm aware of that, that's why I'm leaving my feedback on it.

• 75%... more like 3 out of 10.

I remembered upgrading my full-body Special Agent to 3*. I thought 75% was a good call. 5 seconds later I got traumatized. 5 seconds later I sold all my synchro fiber. At that time I understood that 75% is a scam.