MAXIMUM SALT

edited July 2018 in General Discussion

Just got a connection error saw a rectangular box from Irina in 8-4. That name was too long to be ears or a tail D: I think I just lost out on an accessory. I would have got a screencap of it but at the end of a run I have a habit of typing "/qq" to end the victory motion and rush grab all my loot. Sadly this meant I pressed enter and my game closed instantly from doing so D:

EDIT: I would just like to point out that today the servers have been complete crap. I have disconnected more times today than the total of all my other connection errors over the rest of my time playing this game. Just so you know I've dc'd 6 times today, and the other 4 I had in the past were when tia/pg75 came 3 on tia 1 on vitus. Spread out far apart yet somehow I disconnected SIX/6/VI times today...

Comments

  • MuonMuon Member

    Irina from 8-4 AFAIK dont drop effect wing, only from raid. Most likely it was a weapon. Servers today is unstable, I also dcd more than 5x and it was always when Tiamat about to die.

  • @Muon said:
    Irina from 8-4 AFAIK dont drop effect wing, only from raid. Most likely it was a weapon. Servers today is unstable, I also dcd more than 5x and it was always when Tiamat about to die.

    I know it doesn't drop wing Idc about that one anyway I think it's ugly. I want the crimson rocket tbh. I was pretty sure it was the ripsaw that dropped but I'll never know. Whatever though I got a machine gun thing from vrss so it's still some cash towards getting my wings I want.

  • The secret is to religiously spam Camilla every day.
    My secret was to get the laggiest tein on the server to make our entire party drop frames like crazy and make everything bloom and explode into giant white lines so no one could even see Camilla, let alone drops :neutral:

  • @Lihzakivi said:
    The secret is to religiously spam Camilla every day.
    My secret was to get the laggiest tein on the server to make our entire party drop frames like crazy and make everything bloom and explode into giant white lines so no one could even see Camilla, let alone drops :neutral:

    Lol I've never missed a day's use of runs in vrss I'm thinking I might just try to save up 1bil and attempt buying from one of those people religiously spamming network chat about selling it xD

  • People religiously scamming people you say :neutral:

    Good luck though, those are my favourite wings too.

  • @Lihzakivi said:
    People religiously scamming people you say :neutral:

    Good luck though, those are my favourite wings too.

    Oh don't worry I am very cautious about trust trades. I will record the whole thing and take plenty of screenshots. I also won't just trade some alt. I want the main character to show themselves so I can make sure if they try something like that I can report them.Though that's assuming I don't drop one before I get the $$$ LOL

Sign In or Register to comment.