Maintenance is now complete. Have fun!
July 16, 2018 - UNION Division HQ
Additionally, here are some bug fixes and known issues for this update.
- Crews will now gain exp from completing sectors instead of being based on the old Fatigue system.
-- Exp Values:
--- [0 EXP]
---- Mindworks/Bodyworks in Gremory’s Laboratory
--- [5 EXP]
---- Gangnam District [Recon]
---- Dimensional Ops Center
---- All dungeons except the ones above
- The +13 Gear Booster was missing from the GearBooster enhancement bench, the gear booster has been added and can be used now.
- Violet’s Dark Command costume achievement has been added!
- The new Dark Command visual frame ticket that was added will no longer disconnect players from the game when it is used.
-- Players who have claimed the old Dark Command achievement reward from 12/19/2017 - 7/3/2018 will be sent the new visual title for free - The visual frame will be granted through the in game mailbox so don’t forget to check it!
- The Random Consumables Box reward from the Elite/Platinum has had the Gear Booster I taken out since that item has been retired. Due to this change, the item probabilities have been adjusted slightly.
- The rewards from Demon King Bitna’s exploration in housing has been updated.
- Crew Dungeon reset days have been moved to Tuesday to match with the majority of our reset days.
-- This week’s Crew Dungeon reset will be slightly shorter this week because of that change.
- The following crafting materials can now be stored in your account storage:
-- Condensed Dimensional Crystal
-- Condensed Dimensional Dust
-- Condensed Dimensional Essence
-- Amplified Dimensional Essence
-- Pure Alien Pressure Valve
- There is overlapping text on the crew level up menu, this will be fixed soon.
- We’re currently doing a writer pass on Violet’s skills so that they make more sense, this rewrite should be done soon.
- There are a couple of grammar mistakes on Mistel’s EX Aegis Rush Skill, these will be revised and fixed very soon.
- Mistel’s Ex Air Lance needs it’s skill description updated, this will also be fixed soon!