Let us craft permanent second promotion costumes.

I know we can get 3 day versions infinitely by running cube 5 times to craft them but why not just let us craft permanent versions. Idgaf if we have to get 50 cube coins and they're one star statless costumes. I want them for looks not the stats. Is this going to fall on deaf ears? Am I preaching to the choir?

Comments

• LinoCrelierLinoCrelier Member
    edited July 2018

They typically have had events in the past (multiple ones at that) which allowed people to craft the costumes. Many people do have the permanent sets of the Official Agent costumes, it's just that they got it from the events.

Frankly, I don't think it'll be a while before we get a new one, they haven't gone too long without throwing one of these at us.

• Good to know. I just started playing maybe 3 weeks ago and main a Yuri right now with Harpy not far behind. Yuri is only level 51 because I'm a bit of an altoholic and I don't want to skip any dialog.

Question about these events: Were you able to craft any characters costumes if you had the materials or were you only able to craft for the character you were playing as?

• @a1gundam said:
    Good to know. I just started playing maybe 3 weeks ago and main a Yuri right now with Harpy not far behind. Yuri is only level 51 because I'm a bit of an altoholic and I don't want to skip any dialog.

Question about these events: Were you able to craft any characters costumes if you had the materials or were you only able to craft for the character you were playing as?

I think they came all ready-made in a box. The guy you opened the box with was the guy the costume was for. I still have a box in my cash inventory that I never used because these days every new character that comes out comes with an event that lets you craft their costume.