We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

When is Mistel getting his skill revamp?

New animations and stuff.

wen

Comments

• edited July 2018

When my toast is ready.
    Jokes aside.
    No player knows but the Devs. Check EME Dev's roadmap in the future.

• @ChocolateDrizzle said:
    When my toast is ready.
    Jokes aside.

It's not on the dev roadmap atm

• @Orenglaive said:

@ChocolateDrizzle said:
    When my toast is ready.
    Jokes aside.

It's not on the dev roadmap atm

Of course not, that's why I said future.

• What this "revamp" means? I can't find videos with it.

• @Nathaniel697 said:
    What this "revamp" means? I can't find videos with it.

Revamp means changes, for example, Yuri FM2 is like some sword waves when use in the air in our server, but for KR it's slashes and gun shot at the end.

• Nathaniel697Nathaniel697 Member
    edited July 2018

@NekoparaVanilla said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

Revamp means changes, for example, Yuri FM2 is like some sword waves when use in the air in our server, but for KR it's slashes and gun shot at the end.

What exactly Misty revamp do? What skills?
    About Yuri, i've seen "roundhouse slash" got three attacks, while in NA/EU servers it's only one. And another skill, "EX Phase-flip" i think, have a little bit different animation. Is it revamp too?

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

About Yuri, i've seen "roundhouse slash" got three attacks, while in NA/EU servers it's only one. And another skill, "EX Phase-flip" i think, have a little bit different animation. Is it revamp too?

Yeah I think, idk about Tein tho, I only saw Sylvi, Yuri, J, Harpy and Tina revamp.

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

Her triple roundhouse slash is an awakening skill (purification thingy) I believe.

I don't know about any Misteltein revamp, the tornado thingy you might see in some videos is also an awakening for his Tornado ability. Same with the fancy Fenrir (yellow lightning spears) too.

• @Draciusen said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

Her triple roundhouse slash is an awakening skill (purification thingy) I believe.

I don't know about any Misteltein revamp, the tornado thingy you might see in some videos is also an awakening for his Tornado ability. Same with the fancy Fenrir (yellow lightning spears) too.

If THAT'S the case, then yeah, we'd get some of them when Purification releases in (according to the roadmap) October, might even be September. Now that I know what it is, I can actually look into it haha

• Nathaniel697Nathaniel697 Member
    edited July 2018

I still can't find revamp for any character, but videos with "revamp" word in it, shows the animations that NA and EU already have, so maybe there is a revamp out there right from the beginning?

• edited July 2018

@Nathaniel697 said:
    I still can't find revamp for any character, but videos with "revamp" word in it, shows the animations that NA and EU already have, so maybe there is a revamp out there right from the beginning?

It's mostly that

• @NekoparaVanilla said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

It's mostly that

Oh, thank you!