We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

Nothing for free in the daily deals today..

I want the free things, return my memes this instant

Comments

• Weird, probably a temp thing, cuz there was something in there for free about an hour ago.

• TowikTowik Member

Daily deals ? I am playing for about 10 days (less than 11) and I never seen anything in the game given out for free, except from elite status.

• OrenglaiveOrenglaive Member
    edited July 2018

@Towik said:
    Daily deals ? I am playing for about 10 days (less than 11) and I never seen anything in the game given out for free, except from elite status.

https://store.enmasse.com/closers/items
    Every day, there's a new free item that you can get using a code. You enter the code in the EME launcher and receive it from the EMP delivery storage in game (the yellow box in your inventory screen). Though the page seems to be glitching out atm cuz the free item isn't showing.

• TowikTowik Member

I still see no free items, all i see are 2 items for sale with a small discount, some kind of clock (countdown) and Continue to buy EMP

• EleiraEleira Member
    edited July 2018

@Towik said:
    I still see no free items, all i see are 2 items for sale with a small discount, some kind of clock (countdown) and Continue to buy EMP

Well, Orenglaive just told you, that the page seems to be glitching out.
    For the last two months were I was playing actively, there was one out of three items for free every day.
    So just be patient.

• TowikTowik Member

Im not whinning or anything. Im simply saying its not working for me :smiley:
    CheeRz

• Isn't it was a 10 recovery capsule today? Cuz i take it 2 hours ago. But now the free stuff is empty

• @Nathaniel697 said:
    Isn't it was a 10 recovery capsule today? Cuz i take it 2 hours ago. But now the free stuff is empty

Yep it was.

• @NekoparaVanilla said:

@Nathaniel697 said:
    Isn't it was a 10 recovery capsule today? Cuz i take it 2 hours ago. But now the free stuff is empty

Yep it was.

Now it's again here

• its working now