About "It's Cyber summer" post

So, i just finished reading this post from the Staff and...The update it says about brings me to one conclusion - "Wow! It's another bunch of costumes i will never get! AWESOME!". You can say i am salty about not being able to get what i want or say "Just buy EMP and buy costumes you want" or give your own opinions but am i the only one who's just...jealous of those who has every costume i want? I know i sound like a complete dumb IDIOT, SORRY FOR NOT BEING SMART.

Comments

• the event dungeon literally drops swim suits

• @Natorious said:
    the event dungeon literally drops swim suits

Yeah, the beach event did too. My Yuri died too many times there to make those costumes worth it.

• You'll have leveled up a bit since then, you'll do a better job this time.

• the main thing about these events is doing it with more people. doing it with more people will make you die less, get more stuff (often in event dungeons if you go with a full party there'll be one more mini boss) etc. these events are definitely worth it.

• @Lucalain said:
    You'll have leveled up a bit since then, you'll do a better job this time.

One. God. Damn. Level. That is how much my Yuri aka my strongest character leveled up since that event.

• @MrQuella said:
    the main thing about these events is doing it with more people. doing it with more people will make you die less, get more stuff (often in event dungeons if you go with a full party there'll be one more mini boss) etc. these events are definitely worth it.

I don't have friends who play Closers, plus i am too afraid of seeking a random party. Which means i am basically doomed.

• You look like a spoiled child .. "I want something but i'm not good enough to have it so i'll cry until someone give it to me" -.-
    Just get good mate. You're too weak ? Go work your gameplay, learn to use skills in a better way, learn to keep your buffs and to dodge.
    You don't have enough dmg ? But seriously if i'm able to do that with a 15k raw power char you should be able to do it as well
    Still too hard ? Enjoy the event in recon difficulty then
    "I don't have friends whi play Closers" well maybe you should just go look for a crew. I mean you made a thread about this but instead you should have used that time to find a crew and play with the people in that crew.
    Oh and for the cyber gear, just go farm money and buy it. We don't have fatigue anymore so you can farm as long as you need.

• @Kittaro said:
    You look like a spoiled child .. "I want something but i'm not good enough to have it so i'll cry until someone give it to me" -.-
    Just get good mate. You're too weak ? Go work your gameplay, learn to use skills in a better way, learn to keep your buffs and to dodge.
    You don't have enough dmg ? But seriously if i'm able to do that with a 15k raw power char you should be able to do it as well
    Still too hard ? Enjoy the event in recon difficulty then
    "I don't have friends whi play Closers" well maybe you should just go look for a crew. I mean you made a thread about this but instead you should have used that time to find a crew and play with the people in that crew.
    Oh and for the cyber gear, just go farm money and buy it. We don't have fatigue anymore so you can farm as long as you need.

I am not a spoiled child, i know it may seem like i am and i really hate it about myself, but i usually just give up on something i can't have after sometime, i play Closers everyday to train my skills and stuff, about crews, i am too afraid to do it, because i don't want to embarrass myself in anyway, that's why every time i play online games i am more of a lone wolf. About farming money, have you seen prices of the Cyber costume parts on black market? They are just making me give up on anything i want to buy. Okay i will just shut up, i am sorry for being such an idiot. If i am bothering anyone, i promise to not make any threads here anymore.

• Dude just start thinking. You don't wanna embarass yourself in a crew ? What do you think ? That people are born good ?
    Come on, we've all been in the "let's die 8 times on nightmare because i don't know what the fuck we gotta do here" state x.x
    I stayed alone until the lvl 68 when i actually reached nightmare. And when i joined a crew i actually learnt a lot and now i'm the one teaching the others. Seriously blocking yourself because you're bad is the worse you can do because in this game, until you understand how everything works, you can't improve alone. And mostly you can't get geared alone.
    You wanna be a lone wolf ? Why are you playing MMOs then ? Those aren't made to be played alone.
    As for the training .. Okay you're training every day but are you training in the right way ? I don't know which char do you play so i'll just say the basis for each one of them .. Did you reach each detail of every skill and skill cubes ? Do you know which skill give what buff, which skill can improve or reset the cd of another skill ? Do you know which skill get a dmg improvement after a certain amount of skill chain ? Do you know how to time your iframes on boss to dodge them and keep hitting ? Do you know which tunes/chips are the most optimal for you ?
    Seriously, saying that you play alone because you're bad and don't wanna embarass yourself is stupid, excuse me for those words i don't mean any offense there but if you wanna stop being bad then start learning from others instead of avoiding them.
    I'm not telling you to shut up, quite the opposite. Start asking questions when you want an information but don't tell people to give you stuff freely just because you want it. You want a gear or a costume ? Go and earn it man !
    And yes i know the price of the cyber. First thing, it just came out in a while it'll be a bit cheaper but not by much. For the weap/hair/chest/pant/gloves/boots you can do them yourself if you have enough patience as for the rest either britna or market board but you know what ? With enough skills and gear you can solo raid boss and get money. Farm planar gate as well for even more money and you should be able to get like 15-20M/day on one char.