We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 @ 10pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

Feedback on ingame shop

So i wanted to make this just so i could get it out there, i would like to see costumes to every character in the ingame shop, so we dont have to be lucky with RNG, i dont have much luck in this game and trying to mix match pieces together for (Look) is a pain if you need 1 piece of a set and dont need the rest.

But let me hear what you guys think.

Comments

• Buy it from other players on the black market.

• @Ray676 said:
    Buy it from other players on the black market.

Right and has a chance that is there, and you dont know how it looks, for me some games is all about fashion and having fun and there is no way to Preview and item in the market. Soooo ?

• @KingLost said:

@Ray676 said:

Right and has a chance that is there, and you dont know how it looks, for me some games is all about fashion and having fun and there is no way to Preview and item in the market. Soooo ?

Gacha is an essential in any game, sadly that can't be avoided and you'll have to deal with RNG. However they will be adding previewing from the BM near the end of this year.

• @SeulbiWaifu said:

@KingLost said:

@Ray676 said:

Gacha is an essential in any game, sadly that can't be avoided and you'll have to deal with RNG. However they will be adding previewing from the BM near the end of this year.

Awsome thanks alot :D

• A little off-topic, but is it possible to buy multiple items at a time in the item mall? Like the slot changer item?

• @Tosuka said:
    A little off-topic, but is it possible to buy multiple items at a time in the item mall? Like the slot changer item?

If you mean the ingame store, then yeah you can buy every single piece for your character (that you can put on)
    But there is no cloth (single piece) in the store yet. :/ so gonna wait and see if they will add single pieces like they have in kirika online.

There is only hair so far and some sets.