EX skill tunes

What all accesory and costume parts can get EX skill tunes? I'm trying to get level 10 horn smash/fang stab but not sure what I can retune to get them. Any help? I already know about core, and costume can get skill tunes, but I don't know if they can get EX.

Comments

• weapon and modules that are above lvl 70 can get them

• @FoSizzle said:
    weapon and modules that are above lvl 70 can get them

I see :3 thank you. Now I know what tune to get on my modules for sure xD

• Note the "above" though. Level 70 items can not get EX tunes.
    Lvl 71 and up Core and Module can get EX skill tunes.
    Lvl 75 and up Core can get rank 4 special move.

• TowikTowik Member
    edited August 2018

Im not sure about the EX and gear tunes

but I am pretty sure i lost 17 SP, the game was suppose to rearrange them but in the end it ended with me losing 17 SP
    Is this a common thing that happens ? At least now I will know to lower the skill to lvl 10, so my SP is not lost

• @Towik said:

but I am pretty sure i lost 17 SP, the game was suppose to rearrange them but in the end it ended with me losing 17 SP
    Is this a common thing that happens ? At least now I will know to lower the skill to lvl 10, so my SP is not lost

There should be a box you can check at the top of the skill list, you should be able to lvl down skills. But yeah, leave stuff at lvl 10 before EX'ing them.

• @Towik said:

You shouldn't have lost any SP. Just downgrade your EX skills again until they turn back into the regular skills and then change the original skill back to level 10 before changing it back into an EX skill.