We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 @ 10pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

I have not received the Closed Beta Awards

Hello there
I played closed Beta. And I reached the highest level reached to 60 levels. My closed beta character nickname Misteltein. Misteltein character and I wrote Misteltein as a nickname.
I started the game two weeks ago and I reached 60 levels last week. But I did not get the title of 60 level rewards and alpa beta player. When I checked this day, I saw that the account was not loaded yet. I'll be pleased if you pay attention. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• SeulbiWaifuSeulbiWaifu Member
    edited August 2018

@N9W6CT9HAL said:
    Hello there
    I played closed Beta. And I reached the highest level reached to 60 levels. My closed beta character nickname Misteltein. Misteltein character and I wrote Misteltein as a nickname.
    I started the game two weeks ago and I reached 60 levels last week. But I did not get the title of 60 level rewards and alpa beta player. When I checked this day, I saw that the account was not loaded yet. I'll be pleased if you pay attention. Thanks in advance.

Not sure if you mistyped but the "Alpha Closer" title is acquired from hitting lvl 50 in the Closers ALPHA, not Closed Beta.

• @SeulbiWaifu said:

@N9W6CT9HAL said:
    Hello there

Not sure if you mistyped but the "Alpha Closer" title is acquired from hitting lvl 50 in the Closers ALPHA, not Closed Beta.

I m play Alpha Closer. I got my joining key from this link