Connection lost. Connection to server has been lost.

Today this connection lost has happened very frequently and yesterday happened five times in a row, making the game unplayable. My internet is fine, I can open youtube, facebook, any other website but Closers is trolling me kicking me out of the game.

Comments

• what character do you play? if its Levia or Seha they do tend to dc a lot in sehas case it would be mp if you are low at mp and try to cast a skill really fast you will disconnect Levia with her empowered state if you activate it and immediately press a skill that uses phase force instead of mana you will also disconnect

• @Natorious said:
    what character do you play? if its Levia or Seha they do tend to dc a lot in sehas case it would be mp if you are low at mp and try to cast a skill really fast you will disconnect Levia with her empowered state if you activate it and immediately press a skill that uses phase force instead of mana you will also disconnect

Misteltein, i'm leveling him up, With Levia and Seha this didn't happened that frequently.

• Today this connection lost has happened very frequently and yesterday happened five times in a row, making the game unplayable. My internet is fine, I can open youtube, facebook, any other website but Closers is trolling me kicking me out of the game.

• izraelrochaizraelrocha Member
    edited August 2018

@PhantomVoid said:
    Today this connection lost has happened very frequently and yesterday happened five times in a row, making the game unplayable. My internet is fine, I can open youtube, facebook, any other website but Closers is trolling me kicking me out of the game.

this is happening A LOT with me recently. I'm playing as Nata in PG and it's almost impossible to complete a single mission.

edit. 1: it's not only in PG, I tried to play in other sectors and the "Connection to server has been lost" happened over and over again.

• It's happening to me too, and mostly during the most important missions, Tia, Irina....

• With J if you use skill and die at the same time you will disconnect

Example Skills: EX Hundred Fists, EX Kung Fu Hustle, Full Body Massage and FM4

• same problem with silvy,levia and seha they will probably never fix it, I just play different characters now.

• Levias issue was fixed in KR its just matter of time till we get it

• I'm having this problem with nata at overflow, both surface and reverse