Watch the En Masse Entertainment stream right here at 2pm PDT!

Connection lost. Connection to server has been lost.

Today this connection lost has happened very frequently and yesterday happened five times in a row, making the game unplayable. My internet is fine, I can open youtube, facebook, any other website but Closers is trolling me kicking me out of the game.

Comments

• what character do you play? if its Levia or Seha they do tend to dc a lot in sehas case it would be mp if you are low at mp and try to cast a skill really fast you will disconnect Levia with her empowered state if you activate it and immediately press a skill that uses phase force instead of mana you will also disconnect

• @Natorious said:
    what character do you play? if its Levia or Seha they do tend to dc a lot in sehas case it would be mp if you are low at mp and try to cast a skill really fast you will disconnect Levia with her empowered state if you activate it and immediately press a skill that uses phase force instead of mana you will also disconnect

Misteltein, i'm leveling him up, With Levia and Seha this didn't happened that frequently.

• Today this connection lost has happened very frequently and yesterday happened five times in a row, making the game unplayable. My internet is fine, I can open youtube, facebook, any other website but Closers is trolling me kicking me out of the game.

• izraelrochaizraelrocha Member
    edited August 2018

@PhantomVoid said:
    Today this connection lost has happened very frequently and yesterday happened five times in a row, making the game unplayable. My internet is fine, I can open youtube, facebook, any other website but Closers is trolling me kicking me out of the game.

this is happening A LOT with me recently. I'm playing as Nata in PG and it's almost impossible to complete a single mission.

edit. 1: it's not only in PG, I tried to play in other sectors and the "Connection to server has been lost" happened over and over again.

• It's happening to me too, and mostly during the most important missions, Tia, Irina....

• With J if you use skill and die at the same time you will disconnect

Example Skills: EX Hundred Fists, EX Kung Fu Hustle, Full Body Massage and FM4

• same problem with silvy,levia and seha they will probably never fix it, I just play different characters now.

• Levias issue was fixed in KR its just matter of time till we get it

• I'm having this problem with nata at overflow, both surface and reverse