Wolfgang on august 28

edited August 2018 in General Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=9B97ExDsaGQ
why there aint no official new on official page? but mmo sites showing it

Comments

• they will prolly release a new post soon the video is unlisted so far so we might see a post soon

• As @Natorious said, expect an incoming news post!

On a sidenote: Finally! They're releasing him! <3

• edited August 2018

Still wanna learn why though.

BearShoes said there's a reason as to why Wolfgang wasn't released this patch.

Not that I'm [personally] in a rush for him, I'm just curious as to what that reason was; still haven't found it

• the reason might be the wolfdog black lamb firework events since he is a different team that's just my guess

• fullmetalonefullmetalone Member
    edited August 2018

My theory is that Wolfgang is part of the first Task Force with Tina and J and Tina would be the next Special Operative Release so it might have been because of that

• Nice catch with the video. This isn't the first time a youtube video has gone up before the official announcement went up though. Not sure why they do it that way lol.

• Pretty sure there's some sort of disconnect they have with the timing and such of when they want to throw these out and actually announce stuff. That video was floating around in the discord like... yesterday evening or so? Well, I guess that also just means that people in the discord got a little early treat to it.

• I just found the video, too. A German MMORPG newspage said that the game is going to get a German translation when Wolfgang is released.

• @HardDriveDivinity said:

Not that I'm [personally] in a rush for him, I'm just curious as to what that reason was; still haven't found it

They basically prioritized Nata's promotion class. Adding Wolfgang would have been the same as releasing two new classes at once, which games tend to avoid in order to try to focus on one at a time.

• @metafalica said:

They basically prioritized Nata's promotion class. Adding Wolfgang would have been the same as releasing two new classes at once, which games tend to avoid in order to try to focus on one at a time.

They did it for J's Special Agent and Violet o-o

I initially thought that too though lol, but they've already established a precedent that they don't mind clashing two new characters

• they did that with J and Violet so they did not prioritize the promotion in my opinion that community event and the firework event was the higher priority, other then the buffs tho the event crafting sucks but hey we getting shit on top of it form the clear the map thing

• To add, pretty sure we'll get Tina's SC at the same time as Wolfgang anyways.

• ^this.
    We're getting a new SA/SC every update now so..

As other have mentioned, it is most likely due to the fireworks event. Imo there'd be too much to do in a short time had they released him now - beach event, Levia SC, fireworks - it sounds crazy.

• @metafalica said:

@HardDriveDivinity said:

EME did Yuri SA and Harpy togerther, and J SA and Violet together too, so Nata SC and Wolfgang wouldn't be a problem lol.

• @HardDriveDivinity said:

@metafalica said:

They did it for J's Special Agent and Violet o-o

I initially thought that too though lol, but they've already established a precedent that they don't mind clashing two new characters

Also they did it with Yuri SA and Harpy.

• i Got to say of all Hunters he is the only one i think i would like to play.

• Finally my main is coming to NA. I can actually start getting serious.

• Finally I've been waiting all summer for him, but I felt they should've released him sooner since some students are already going back to school (where I live anyway).

• @Elloleia said:
    Finally I've been waiting all summer for him, but I felt they should've released him sooner since some students are already going back to school (where I live anyway).

Why release sooner? He is about the month and a half like EVERYONE else from the char before them.

• @mistressj said:

@Elloleia said:
    Finally I've been waiting all summer for him, but I felt they should've released him sooner since some students are already going back to school (where I live anyway).

Why release sooner? He is about the month and a half like EVERYONE else from the char before them.

well school is beginning from the younger fellas they wont have much time to play :D i guess they were hoping PapaWolf to be released sooner then end of August

• EinnecyEinnecy Member
    edited August 2018

@Natorious said:

@mistressj said:

@Elloleia said:

well school is beginning from the younger fellas they wont have much time to play :D i guess they were hoping PapaWolf to be released sooner then end of August

Won't deny that statement.
    Important part is Wolfbando is on his way though, so I don't mind~

So hyped to main him~ QQ

• @Natorious said:

@mistressj said:

@Elloleia said:

And? I had to work a week straight before I could play my harpy rofl

• @mistressj said:

@Elloleia said:

Pretty much what @Natorious said. I'm already hearing high school students on the street complaining about SATs/ACTs/college applications/scholarships/AP classes. Most take around 2-5 AP classes and considering that each class gives about an hour of homework every day (excluding studying) that's not much time left for themselves once they finish.

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited August 2018

@Elloleia said:

@mistressj said:

@Elloleia said:

Pretty much what @Natorious said. I'm already hearing high school students on the street complaining about SATs/ACTs/college applications/scholarships/AP classes. Most take around 2-5 AP classes and considering that each class gives about an hour of homework every day (excluding studying) that's not much time left for themselves once they finish.

Yeah I had to do that but with work(I work close to 15 hours a day) when harpy came out. Doesn't explain why any char should get special treatment just because of something like that.

I sympathize, I do don't get me wrong

• husbando is finally coming :)

• @xHime said:
    My ovaries exploded. I'm just gonna spend my days dressing up husbando.

Also, yes, official news regarding this is coming very soon.

Wait, official news on Wolfgang or your ovaries? Cuz the latter might not be publishable...
    That being said, I'm glad I finally get to see more of a char that I rarely get to see in videos!

• @Orenglaive said:

@xHime said:

Wait, official news on Wolfgang or your ovaries? Cuz the latter might not be publishable...
    That being said, I'm glad I finally get to see more of a char that I rarely get to see in videos!

Official news on Wolfgang since iirc @xHime is from the player council.

• @NekoparaVanilla said:

@Orenglaive said:

@xHime said:

Official news on Wolfgang since iirc @xHime is from the player council.

Twas a jest at the wording, but still looking forward to the news.

• @xHime said:

This comment, I can feel it with my very soul xD

Same though~