We will be entering into a maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 2:30pm PDT. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

Permanent 2nd promotion costumes?

edited August 2018 in General Discussion

I know there's events to get third promotion costumes. I'm working on getting Levia's special operative costume, but has there ever been events for second promotion costumes (in other versions anyway)? I like Tina's second costume. I know you can get 3 day versions but permanent would be nice.

Comments

• @a1gundam said:
    I know there's events to get third promotion costumes. I'm working on getting Levia's special operative costume, but has there ever been events for second promotion costumes (in other versions anyway)? I like Tina's second costume. I know you can get 3 day versions but permanent would be nice.

You'd just have to wait for another event like that tbh, cuz there's actually been plenty of perm OA costumes up til now. Maybe we'll get another rampage cube event or Wolfgang will have some craftable cube you can make that you can swap to another char, who knows.

• I recall there being 2 events, one of which includes a code to send to your friends, the other one was the level 80 event.

Funny enough my Tina has the permanent set, it's adorable~