Wolfgang voice pack?

Is there anywhere? Or will it be in update?

Comments

• I'd imagine if you installed the normal voice pack, that gets updated with his story quest voices (along with any other related chars.

• Since the voice pack is a seperate download, not part of the patches, you'd have to redownload it, or get additional files if it gets updated.
    The original build did include a lot of voices for future updates though, unless we get an update on this, I'd assume Wolfgang is included.

• I can imagine his, Luna and Soma's voice files being already in the pack, although I can't confirm.
    I haven't seen any info on downloading additional files when Violet was being released so a redownload will most likely be the case if, again, his files aren't in the pack already.

• Okay, so wolfgang has voice pack... what about wildhunters story voice pack? Anyone know where can I get it.

• It's all the same voice pack. There's only one.

• Well I have no voice-overs on story quests so it's not the same... since I downloaded every possible voice pack. Unless there are no voice-overs in story.

• From what I can tell, things seem to be crashing and burning for the moment. They need to update the voice pack, one of Tina's portraits isn't in, and the bots are back for the moment, so give EME time to fix that (info gotten from the discord)

• Okay, thanks for info.

• @5JHTNE3JXW said:
    Okay, so wolfgang has voice pack... what about wildhunters story voice pack? Anyone know where can I get it.

@5JHTNE3JXW said:
    Well I have no voice-overs on story quests so it's not the same... since I downloaded every possible voice pack. Unless there are no voice-overs in story.

There are voice packs for Wildhuters, but 3rd party players only bother to rip/zip Luna/Soma voice files.
    Wolfgang is like the most-hated char in all of Closer players history across all the different servers.

• Voice pack for characters is different than voice pack for the story, you know that?

• @9CKGR7T9GY said:

@5JHTNE3JXW said:
    Okay, so wolfgang has voice pack... what about wildhunters story voice pack? Anyone know where can I get it.

@5JHTNE3JXW said:
    Well I have no voice-overs on story quests so it's not the same... since I downloaded every possible voice pack. Unless there are no voice-overs in story.

There are voice packs for Wildhuters, but 3rd party players only bother to rip/zip Luna/Soma voice files.
    Wolfgang is like the most-hated char in all of Closer players history across all the different servers.

I'm new to Closers world and I'm just starting to love each character introduced into the game, would you mind to elaborate why Wolfgang is the most-hated character in all of Closers players history across all the different servers?

Thanks in advance.
    p/s: I'd rather not google about it :)

• I only know that japanese voiceovers are hated cuz the actor is the same as the one that voiced sasuke from naruto.

• @9CKGR7T9GY said:

@5JHTNE3JXW said:

@5JHTNE3JXW said:

Why is he the most-hated?

• @9CKGR7T9GY said:

@5JHTNE3JXW said:

@5JHTNE3JXW said:

I understand him not being as appreciated as most of the other closers (primarily the waifus) but I still see no reason as to why he would be considered the "most-hated".
    What makes you say that?

• @NeoDovahkiin said:

@9CKGR7T9GY said:

@5JHTNE3JXW said:

@5JHTNE3JXW said:

I'm new to Closers world and I'm just starting to love each character introduced into the game, would you mind to elaborate why Wolfgang is the most-hated character in all of Closers players history across all the different servers?

Thanks in advance.
    p/s: I'd rather not google about it :)

@5JHTNE3JXW said:
    I only know that japanese voiceovers are hated cuz the actor is the same as the one that voiced sasuke from naruto.

@Nathaniel697 said:

@9CKGR7T9GY said:

@5JHTNE3JXW said:

@5JHTNE3JXW said:

Why is he the most-hated?

@Einnecy said:

@9CKGR7T9GY said:

@5JHTNE3JXW said:

@5JHTNE3JXW said:

I understand him not being as appreciated as most of the other closers (primarily the waifus) but I still see no reason as to why he would be considered the "most-hated".
    What makes you say that?

Wolfgang's the reason(failure in $ales figures) why Naddic was convinced that male chars don't sell and won't be making anymore playable male Closer characters in the future.

PS: "Violet" was originally supposed be a playable male char during concept/design phase. Management shot down the "male idea" and Violet was redesigned to be female.

• Well you make characters for money... if there is not enough players for male characters to actually get revenue then you go for female. Check tera and bdo :).

• But Wolfgang is handsome! I like him more than any other males. He can't be most-hated. IMHO.
    I can understand that players hate Misteltein(cuz traps is [email protected], etc.), Seha(cuz he looks like Kirito), Nata(psycho).
    But Wolf? No!

Also female chars of course better when it comes to money, but doesn't it'd be better if there's more playable male chars?

• he is indeed one of the most disliked characters in KR,

@Nathaniel697 You know what sells Female bodies, weird looking lolis and big tits, most of the gaming industry is Male whatever people like it or not this will always be the target to satisfy the majority of the market, you already can see the ratio between male and female, they know what they are doing

• Females will always sell better than males, I'm very well aware and displeased by that fact but oh well, that's another topic for another day.
    But I still see no specific reason as to why Wolfgang is the most hated of the bunch, what about Seha, Nata, J and Tein? What makes Wolf stand out so negatively?

• Huh.. Interesting. Still, Wolfgang is okay to me though. In fact, I like his character(albeit I haven't progressed far into his story).

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited August 2018

@Einnecy said:
    Females will always sell better than males, I'm very well aware and displeased by that fact but oh well, that's another topic for another day.
    But I still see no specific reason as to why Wolfgang is the most hated of the bunch, what about Seha, Nata, J and Tein? What makes Wolf stand out so negatively?

No idea I love J and Wolf. Both are really funny.
    Also what natorious said. It benefits the lesbian community as well though!(maybe)

• EinnecyEinnecy Member
    edited August 2018

@mistressj said:

@Einnecy said:
    Females will always sell better than males, I'm very well aware and displeased by that fact but oh well, that's another topic for another day.

Also what natorious said. It benefits the lesbian community as well though!(maybe)

Both are just really bad flirts if you ask me, it's funny and cute! xD

I see no reason in particular for any character to be disliked in this game, especially hated (even more so for their gender i mean come on), all of them have their unique charms that set them apart from each other and each of them make the game special in their own way.

On the lesbian part, yeah I can see it, won't deny that. But gay men are also a thing if we're talking about homosexuals now, wouldn't they be pleased to see more cute guys like daddy Wolf and papa J? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I digress, I sincerely have no idea why Wolf in particular is disliked, I found him very appealing, saying a character is bad/hated just because he doesn't have tits the company can make money off doesn't make much sense to me.

• @Einnecy said:

@mistressj said:

@Einnecy said:

I see no reason in particular for any character to be disliked in this game, especially hated (even more so for their gender i mean come on), all of them have their unique charms that set them apart from each other and each of them make the game special in their own way.

On the lesbian part, yeah I can see it, won't deny that. But gay men are also a thing if we're talking about homosexuals now, wouldn't they be pleased to see more cute guys like daddy Wolf and papa J? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I digress, I sincerely have no idea why Wolf in particular is disliked, I found him very appealing, saying a character is bad/hated just because he doesn't have tits the company can make money off doesn't make much sense to me.

Yeah we need more guys honestly. Already got the char I want so I'm good xD
    But I think I saw somewhere that he is an end of the male era for for now somewhere in this thread.
    But yeah wolfgang asked dr jung what I have been wanting for a while... to be her pet <3 xD

• @mistressj said:

@Einnecy said:

@mistressj said:

@Einnecy said:

But I think I saw somewhere that he is an end of the male era for for now somewhere in this thread.
    But yeah wolfgang asked dr jung what I have been wanting for a while... to be her pet <3 xD

Same here, I'm just relieved I finally get to play the character I've been longing so much for. Everything about him is just precious~ <3
    But yes, the game definitely needs more males. I mean I wouldn't necessarily mind if the 5th Wildhunter was a woman because of the aforementioned reason (Wolfy) but facts are facts - we need more sosig!

Ah yes, I remember that quest! Also, he offers to take off his clothes for Celine omfg! xD
    But yes, dr. Jung should have accepted his offer~

• Volt8geVolt8ge Member
    edited August 2018

@Einnecy said:

@mistressj said:

@Einnecy said:

@mistressj said:

@Einnecy said:

Same here, I'm just relieved I finally get to play the character I've been longing so much for. Everything about him is just precious~ <3
    But yes, the game definitely needs more males. I mean I wouldn't necessarily mind if the 5th Wildhunter was a woman because of the aforementioned reason (Wolfy) but facts are facts - we need more sosig!

Ah yes, I remember that quest! Also, he offers to take off his clothes for Celine omfg! xD

If the new character is another woman. I hope they release 'her'. The strongest closer.... Now I wouldn't mind that.

But based on the story so far, she wouldn't want to hunt her son or Trainer. So my theory is pretty flawed :#

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited August 2018

@Einnecy said:

@mistressj said:

@Einnecy said:

@mistressj said:

@Einnecy said:

...... WHY DID HARPY NEVER OFFER THAT TO CELINE!?!?!?! oh wait she just does it after the first virtual side quest xD and my Harpy finally gets her sc in 2 weeks(hopefully it isn't pushed back like she herself was rofl)

• I want either Shia or Jisu Seo. Shia would be great. At least mini-pet. And costume. All for my Harpy.
    Also they can add Trainer or David to be playable xD
    It's a bit sadly, that now most of chars is female. I don't have anything against them, but, really there's not so many male chars now. Especially in anime industry(games, manga, anime). Maybe i still don't find the anime i looking for, or maybe it's true.
    Btwm, when you're talking about sales, do you mean in-game donate, or KR have something like figures and clothes irl?

• @Volt8ge said:
    If the new character is another woman. I hope they release 'her'. The strongest closer.... Now I wouldn't mind that.

But based on the story so far, she wouldn't want to hunt her son or Trainer. So my theory is pretty flawed :#

Mrs. Seo? Oof, trainer thing all over again, I doubt it sadly :(
    Having her or trainer playable though, oh god...the community would flip (in a good way)!

@mistressj said:
    ...... WHY DID HARPY NEVER OFFER THAT TO CELINE!?!?!?! oh wait she just does it after the first virtual side quest xD and my Harpy finally gets her sc in 2 weeks(hopefully it isn't pushed back like she herself was rofl)

LOLOLOL does she seriously? XD (skipped through Harpy's storyline, will read when done with Yuri's.. please forgiv TwT)
    But yes, Harpy SC hype! <3 If they dare delay it imma slap a bitch.

• @Einnecy said:

@Volt8ge said:

Mrs. Seo? Oof, trainer thing all over again, I doubt it sadly :(
    Having her or trainer playable though, oh god...the community would flip (in a good way)!

@mistressj said:

LOLOLOL does she seriously? XD (skipped through Harpy's storyline, will read when done with Yuri's.. please forgiv TwT)
    But yes, Harpy SC hype! <3 If they dare delay it imma slap a bitch.

Damn.... Forgot to level my Harpy... totally forgot she'd get her SC in 2 weeks after Tina's. Welp, time to no life again. :D

Hopefully, they make Trainer and Seo as playable characters in the next team. I don't know maybe a prequel story. A guy can dream, right? lol

• EinnecyEinnecy Member
    edited August 2018

@Volt8ge said:
    Damn.... Forgot to level my Harpy... totally forgot she'd get her SC in 2 weeks after Tina's. Welp, time to no life again. :D

Hopefully, they make Trainer and Seo as playable characters in the next team. I don't know maybe a prequel story. A guy can dream, right? lol

A prequel story sounds really really good tbh, I hope they make it one day with Jisu and Trainer (and perhaps some others such as David) as playable characters. Since we've all come to love the characters (except David, he's a dick - until his last moments at least) I'm sure it will be very well received.
    But yes until then we can all just dream.

@Nathaniel697 said:
    I want either Shia or Jisu Seo. Shia would be great. At least mini-pet. And costume. All for my Harpy.
    Also they can add Trainer or David to be playable xD
    It's a bit sadly, that now most of chars is female. I don't have anything against them, but, really there's not so many male chars now. Especially in anime industry(games, manga, anime). Maybe i still don't find the anime i looking for, or maybe it's true.
    Btwm, when you're talking about sales, do you mean in-game donate, or KR have something like figures and clothes irl?

Omg Jisu mini pet! Now give that to your Seha~ T3T
    I've noticed the same, the amount of males seems to be low. Pls give me hot/cute men to swoon over, video game industry, I beg! :(
    On the topic of sales, I'm pretty sure it was referring to costume sales (buying EMP and whatever the premium currency in KR is) as those generate the most money I believe. But it could be a mixture of what you've mentioned. (mini Wolfgang figurine? count me in, I'll take the unsold ones! Ship them to my personal address please)