Wolfgang voice pack?

Comments

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited August 2018

@Einnecy said:

@Volt8ge said:
    If the new character is another woman. I hope they release 'her'. The strongest closer.... Now I wouldn't mind that.

But based on the story so far, she wouldn't want to hunt her son or Trainer. So my theory is pretty flawed :#

Mrs. Seo? Oof, trainer thing all over again, I doubt it sadly :(
    Having her or trainer playable though, oh god...the community would flip (in a good way)!

@mistressj said:
    ...... WHY DID HARPY NEVER OFFER THAT TO CELINE!?!?!?! oh wait she just does it after the first virtual side quest xD and my Harpy finally gets her sc in 2 weeks(hopefully it isn't pushed back like she herself was rofl)

LOLOLOL does she seriously? XD (skipped through Harpy's storyline, will read when done with Yuri's.. please forgiv TwT)
    But yes, Harpy SC hype! <3 If they dare delay it imma slap a bitch.

Yup and nata comes in mid strip rofl and asks why she does such nd such rofl
    Also I bet giving bitna a show too rofl

• @mistressj said:
    Yup and nata comes in mid strip rofl and asks why she does such nd such rofl
    Also I bet giving bitna a show too rofl

Lmfaoo gotta spare some time and read through that XDD

• If we talk about male characters - there is actually one character that I hate... and it's nata.
    What I dislike about him?
    -his voice
    -he is shouting 24/7
    -he has worst skills of all characters (at least until level 38
    When I play him I literally get tired... I wanted to lvl him up to 80 for event but it's just impossible, I wanted to check his skills at next rank.. but I just can't bring myself to lvl him up, not only his shouting is making me irritated but also his skills are just boring :/.

• @5JHTNE3JXW said:
    If we talk about male characters - there is actually one character that I hate... and it's nata.
    -his voice
    -he is shouting 24/7
    When I play him I literally get tired... I wanted to lvl him up to 80 for event but it's just impossible, I wanted to check his skills at next rank.. but I just can't bring myself to lvl him up, not only his shouting is making me irritated but also his skills are just boring :/.

J shouting 24/7 too. xD But i dont hate him or Nata. Then only one male character that i hate is... Kitae!
    J, like Nata just not my style. But J is more playable, imho. Nata is too fast and sometimes targeting wrong enemies.

• RaidoRuneRaidoRune Member
    edited August 2018

@5JHTNE3JXW said:
    If we talk about male characters - there is actually one character that I hate... and it's nata.
    -his voice
    -he is shouting 24/7

I feel you, I hate this character like I never hated any character in any game before.
    I managed to level him to 80 and it was a pain in the ass.
    Mute voices and listen to some good music.
    If you won't invest anything in him he falls off very hard over the last 2 maps tho. I will never log into this character ever again.

J shouting 24/7 too. xD But i dont hate him

Well J sounds badass and has a great voice and he is actually fun (at least for me) compared to Natalia.
    J is my favorite male character (2nd favorite after Levia)
    1. He cannot die.
    2. He has Gintama's voice.
    3. He is underrated and I think he is very strong no matter what other people say.
    4. He is the only male character that is actually male
    5. Oraoraoraoraora

For Wolfgang, i don't hate him, but he is a really uninteresting character for me, he looks like harpy, but without boobs and make up.

• @RaidoRune said:
    Well J sounds badass and has a great voice and he is actually fun (at least for me) compared to Natalia.

I agree. Sadly there is no event for him :(...

For Wolfgang, i don't hate him, but he is a really uninteresting character for me, he looks like harpy, but without boobs and make up.

He is much more interesting than Harpy and have better skills.

• @5JHTNE3JXW said:

@RaidoRune said:

I agree. Sadly there is no event for him :(...

He is much more interesting than Harpy and have better skills.

He is ash from evil dead(strictly speaking from the grimoire and evil.spirits which ash doesn't actually do too willingly...) with a harpy personality....

• @RaidoRune said:

@5JHTNE3JXW said:
    -his voice
    -he is shouting 24/7

I feel you, I hate this character like I never hated any character in any game before.
    If you won't invest anything in him he falls off very hard over the last 2 maps tho. I will never log into this character ever again.

1. He cannot die.
    3. He is underrated and I think he is very strong no matter what other people say.
    5. Oraoraoraoraora

I agree with you about listening music. That's what i do with both Nata and J.

But what do you mean by"4. He is the only male character that is actually male"?
    I mean, Nata's personality i like the most from Wolfdogs. Levia more like Celine and forever "Forgive me, it's my fault, i'm useless, etc.", Tina(still not starting her quests, but soon) is probably gonna be the second one, Harpy, despite that i love her not never saying or doing anything against Shia or Hana, Violet(not starting her quests too), Nata is psycho, but his personality... he's more stronger than other WD.
    But now, just like i expecting, my favorite is Wolf, cuz he's really awesome and handsome.

• J is just manly :D! But Trainer is the best ^_^!

• One male per team is more than enough :) others may join as NPCs

• @Yexele said:
    One male per team is more than enough :) others may join as NPCs

But if "one male per team" was from start, then there's no playable J and Misty(
    xD

• But if "one male per team" was from start, then there's no playable J and Misty(
    xD

We could have two more girls instead ;)

• @Yexele said:

But if "one male per team" was from start, then there's no playable J and Misty(
    xD

We could have two more girls instead ;)

Celine and Mrs. Kim?)))

edited August 2018

@Nathaniel697 said:

@RaidoRune said:

@5JHTNE3JXW said:
    -his voice
    -he is shouting 24/7

1. He cannot die.
    5. Oraoraoraoraora

But what do you mean by"4. He is the only male character that is actually male"?
    I mean, Nata's personality i like the most from Wolfdogs. Levia more like Celine and forever "Forgive me, it's my fault, i'm useless, etc.", Tina(still not starting her quests, but soon) is probably gonna be the second one, Harpy, despite that i love her not never saying or doing anything against Shia or Hana, Violet(not starting her quests too), Nata is psycho, but his personality... he's more stronger than other WD.
    But now, just like i expecting, my favorite is Wolf, cuz he's really awesome and handsome.

With harpy regards to Hana she was biding her time til she could get the remote. She did what she does best. She acted loyal while scheming. Generally people won't suspect the loyal ones to rebel.
    And reason for Shia, is because she feared her(her fear is evidenced by her warning others how dangerous and scary Shia was) and was atleast partially brainwashed.

• @Nathaniel697 said:

Celine and Mrs. Kim?)))

Nope. New characters. J could be something like Tifa from FF7 and Misteltain could remain as he is :D

• @mistressj said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@RaidoRune said:

@5JHTNE3JXW said:
    -his voice
    -he is shouting 24/7

1. He cannot die.
    5. Oraoraoraoraora

With harpy regards to Hana she was biding her time til she could get the remote. She did what she does best. She acted loyal while scheming. Generally people won't suspect the loyal ones to rebel.
    And reason for Shia, is because she feared her(her fear is evidenced by her warning others how dangerous and scary Shia was) and was atleast partially brainwashed.

I don't think that Harpy was scared of Shia. From my point of view, they're lovers(yuri forever). I don't think that Harpy is bad, she's my main. But personality of Nata more like warrior or something like this. Also i don't say that i like Nata himself, just personality.

Hapry, Shia and Wolf - first place in my top. All others i don't place yet. xD

• @Yexele said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

Celine and Mrs. Kim?)))

Nope. New characters. J could be something like Tifa from FF7 and Misteltain could remain as he is :D

Oh, you mean like "April Fools day"?

• How Mistel is a boy :D? She is 100% girl :D.

edited August 2018

@Nathaniel697 said:

@mistressj said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@RaidoRune said:

@5JHTNE3JXW said:
    -his voice
    -he is shouting 24/7

1. He cannot die.
    5. Oraoraoraoraora

I don't think that Harpy was scared of Shia. From my point of view, they're lovers(yuri forever). I don't think that Harpy is bad, she's my main. But personality of Nata more like warrior or something like this. Also i don't say that i like Nata himself, just personality.

Hapry, Shia and Wolf - first place in my top. All others i don't place yet. xD

Shia and harpy had more of a master and pet. Master and slave relationship whatever. There is nothing that evidences them being lovers honestly. And the whole Harpy saying she loved and hated shia.. the love bit can be attributed to stockholm syndrome. The closest thing to lovers harpy has atm is veronica(more or less cause harpy asked veronica out and veronica said yes but save it til after the crisis)
    Agree to disagree tho.

• YexeleYexele Member
    edited August 2018

@mistressj said:

master and pet. Master and slave whatever. There is nothing that evidences them being lovers honestly. And the whole Harpy saying she loved and hated shia.. the love bit can be attributed to stockholm syndrome. The closest thing to lovers harpy has atm is veronica(more or less cause harpy asked veronica out and veronica said yes but save it til after the crisis)
    Agree to disagree tho.

Most lovers part will be her fiancée that she had before capture.

• @Yexele said:

@mistressj said:

master and pet. Master and slave whatever. There is nothing that evidences them being lovers honestly. And the whole Harpy saying she loved and hated shia.. the love bit can be attributed to stockholm syndrome. The closest thing to lovers harpy has atm is veronica(more or less cause harpy asked veronica out and veronica said yes but save it til after the crisis)
    Agree to disagree tho.

Most lovers part will be her fiancée that she had before capture.

Ah forgot about that bit. Thanks for the reminder.

• So.....going back to the question that everyone forgot about in order to talk about character relationships, does anyone know if someone has the Wildhuter voice pack?

• @Mylianne said:
    So.....going back to the question that everyone forgot about in order to talk about character relationships, does anyone know if someone has the Wildhuter voice pack?

EME's working on it, they gotta get the stuff from KR and patch it in. The wildhuter voice pack is the same as the normal voice pack, just never got updated properly. (stated early on in the thread lol)

• edited August 2018

Do we need to redownload it if we already downloaded a long time ago? And it seems that today (August 31st) the voice is still not here.

• @NekoparaVanilla said:

Do we need to redownload it if we already downloaded a long time ago? And it seems that today (August 31st) the voice is still not here.

I'm using the voice pack right now, so that's updated. But to answer your question, yes, you'd need to redownload the pack even if you did so months ago.

I'm just glad I can here WG's + the others NPCs voices now. /o/

• edited September 2018

@xHime said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

I'm using the voice pack right now, so that's updated. But to answer your question, yes, you'd need to redownload the pack even if you did so months ago.

Thx. So I just need to replace the old voices pack by this one right?

• @NekoparaVanilla said:

@xHime said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

Yeah. The instructions after you download them are the same. Just replace your old voices and you're done.

• @xHime said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

@xHime said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

Yeah. The instructions after you download them are the same. Just replace your old voices and you're done.

Thanks for the update, voices are sounding nice again after having gotten to lvl 71 without them lol

• The Japanese voice pack i meant, not the korean one.