The Development Roadmap has been updated! Check it out right here: https://closers.enmasse.com/community/development-road-map

Closers World Tour Encore - Get your unclaimed items for 24 hours!

edited August 2018 in General Discussion

Hey folks!

The Closers World Tour has ended, but it seems that some players didn't get a chance to claim those rewards. As a special Encore, for the next 24 hours you will have a chance to claim your items once again if you didn't get the chance the first time! From today, August 28 12pm PDT to tomorrow, August 29 12pm PDT, simply log in to the game, and any items that you didn't get the chance to claim will be delivered to your EMP Delivery box! Remember, you NEED to hit the play button in order for it to be delivered, simply remaining logged in to the game will not deliver the item.

Jump in game and claim your items as soon as possible, because after this 24 hour period, there's no more chance to get the items!

Comments

• This immediate "event ended, rewards will be deleted ASAP if didn't took them" is bound to create lots of drama.

I wonder why is it necessary to reclaim them so fast.

Oh well, i already took the items but i think many won't.

• @BearShoes said:
    Hey folks!

The Closers World Tour has ended, but it seems that some players didn't get a chance to claim those rewards. As a special Encore, for the next 24 hours you will have a chance to claim your items once again if you didn't get the chance the first time! From today, August 28 12pm PDT to tomorrow, August 29 12pm PDT, simply log in to the game, and any items that you didn't get the chance to claim will be delivered to your EMP Delivery box! Remember, you NEED to hit the play button in order for it to be delivered, simply remaining logged in to the game will not deliver the item.

Jump in game and claim your items as soon as possible, because after this 24 hour period, there's no more chance to get the items!

Thank you so much!! really thank you!

• Thx, I didn't learn about this till it was too late, so this gives me a chance

• Boom! Love the feedback. Take that haters.

• 5JHTNE3JXW5JHTNE3JXW Member
    edited August 2018

Though the first decision was to "f*** the players" but this one is nice :). Thank you.