$150 wildhuter celebration bundle

Does it include all the dark command accessories as well or just the 6/6 set? Or 5/5 set whatever

Best Answers

• HadasyHadasy Member
    Accepted Answer

Since it seems to be a revival of the original Founder Pack, with some new costumes, the Dark Command pack should be the full 10/10 set, probably unsealable. Can't confirm tho, purchase failed, so waiting for an answer from support.

• KatrianKatrian Member
    Accepted Answer

@mistressj said:
    It is indeed the DC 10/10. Kat confirmed it

Correct. I've gone ahead and updated our EME store page to show it as the 10/10 set as well.

Answers

• @Hadasy said:
    Since it seems to be a revival of the original Founder Pack, with some new costumes, the Dark Command pack should be the full 10/10 set, probably unsealable. Can't confirm tho, purchase failed, so waiting for an answer from support.

Alright would you be able to update this thread when you get an answer?

• i think its just 6/6. Didn't the founders say it was 10/10 when it was released? i dont remember

• Hello @mistressj and @Hadasy!

I do want to make sure we don't have some suspicious issue effecting only a handful of players. Could you give me a bit more info about your failed purchases, like which bundle you were attempting to purchase and what payment method you were using?

You can stick your replies here or private message me on the forums.

Thanks!

• HadasyHadasy Member
    edited August 2018

@Katrian said:
    Hello @mistressj and @Hadasy!

I do want to make sure we don't have some suspicious issue effecting only a handful of players. Could you give me a bit more info about your failed purchases, like which bundle you were attempting to purchase and what payment method you were using?

You can stick your replies here or private message me on the forums.

Thanks!

Hiya Katrian! I tried buying the Meister Bündel, using PayPal. The payment got confirmed, but the processing on EME store kept looping without completing within 30 minutes. I have an open support ticket about this. Good luck in your investigation.

• My purchase went through but I have yet to receive my pack

• @Hadasy It looks like your payment did go through successfully, but you haven't redeemed the code.

@JEAXRCRHLN and @Hadasy you should both check your spam folders in your email as well just to be 100% sure you didn't receive it, and if not open a support ticket and they can make sure you receive your bundle.

• It is indeed the DC 10/10. Kat confirmed it

• @Katrian said:
    @Hadasy It looks like your payment did go through successfully, but you haven't redeemed the code.

@JEAXRCRHLN and @Hadasy you should both check your spam folders in your email as well just to be 100% sure you didn't receive it, and if not open a support ticket and they can make sure you receive your bundle.

Seems like a case of undelivered codes then. Xsolla problems, thanks!

• @Katrian said:
    @Hadasy It looks like your payment did go through successfully, but you haven't redeemed the code.

Can we use these bundles on future characters?

• Are the bundles gonna be available to steam?

• @4H369JHMTR said:

@Katrian said:

this. I wanna stock one up for soma

• @4H369JHMTR said:

@Katrian said:

Would be a bummer if it doesn't work for Luna/Soma/Bai/Beast (aka 5th Wildhuter) :'(

• How long will these bundles be available for?

• @MrDuckie said:
    How long will these bundles be available for?

until September 11th

• @RussetHelios said:

@4H369JHMTR said:

@Katrian said:

Would be a bummer if it doesn't work for Luna/Soma/Bai/Beast (aka 5th Wildhuter) :'(

It would indeed be a bummer if that is the case because I would gladly give EME the 150 USD so I can get DC for Bai

• Unfortunately, the Wildhuter bundles can only be used for current characters. The Dark Command costume isn't even out for the other Wildhuter characters in Korea quite yet.

• And for the Noble Night set, it doesn't work on future characters ?

• @Katrian said:
    Unfortunately, the Wildhuter bundles can only be used for current characters. The Dark Command costume isn't even out for the other Wildhuter characters in Korea quite yet.

Don't you mean Cybernetic? I believe Dark Command is already out for Soma, Luna, and Bai.

• AurackAurack Member
    edited August 2018

@Katrian said:
    Unfortunately, the Wildhuter bundles can only be used for current characters. The Dark Command costume isn't even out for the other Wildhuter characters in Korea quite yet.

Cough

The one missing is Cybernetic.

Credits to NoeShot from youtube.

• Anybody bought and able to advise if opening any of the bundles give the costume set immediately, or the costume set is packaged in a separate box. That's to say if I buy the $150 set, I open the box and will receive 3 boxes of costume sets, instead of immediately getting 10+6+5 pieces of costume for my character class in my costume inven...

• @Aurack said:

@Katrian said:

Cough

Credits to NoeShot from youtube.

This ^ Exactly, Only Wolfgang has the Cybernetics and I am willing to spend the 150 USD to get the DC/SOD and save it but if I can't then I am going to save that money and continue to use it to pay off games for my Nintendo Switch that's coming out soon lol

• @Tosuka said:

@Katrian said:

Don't you mean Cybernetic? I believe Dark Command is already out for Soma, Luna, and Bai.

Your belief is correct on that DC/SOD is already out for every Wildhuter Character

• MomoDaakuMomoDaaku Member
    edited August 2018

@Aurack said:

@Katrian said:

Cough

Seems like we still need a proper answer to that question.

I would totally buy the Bundle if it would be usable on Luna or Bai.

• When you get wrecked by the forum players >.>

To be fair, I was just passing along information :). Either way, it seems the packs will only be available for current characters.

• @Katrian said:
    When you get wrecked by the forum players >.>

To be fair, I was just passing along information :). Either way, it seems the packs will only be available for current characters.

is that a deffinitive answer, I am only inquiring so players know if they need to save up money or not, in my honest opinion it would be a good thing because we don't know if this oppurtunity will come again when the rest of the Wildhuters will be released in NA and it seems that everyone would want DC/SOD on the characters regardless if they play Soma, Luna or like myself Bai

• MomoDaakuMomoDaaku Member
    edited August 2018

@Katrian said:
    Either way, it seems the packs will only be available for current characters.

:(

Thanks for the answer!

• @fullmetalone said:

@Katrian said:
    When you get wrecked by the forum players >.>

is that a deffinitive answer, I am only inquiring so players know if they need to save up money or not, in my honest opinion it would be a good thing because we don't know if this oppurtunity will come again when the rest of the Wildhuters will be released in NA and it seems that everyone would want DC/SOD on the characters regardless if they play Soma, Luna or like myself Bai

That is a definite answer at this time, I have confirmed with the goons in charge of these things.

• @Katrian said:
    That is a definite answer at this time, I have confirmed with the goons in charge of these things.

OK and thank you for the response