Ritual - Absorption translation error

https://imgur.com/oU2Oi3g

"흡수의 장 3레벨 습득 후 사용 시, 일정 확률로 벨리알을 등장시켜 공격을 돕게 한다."
The translation should be : At Lvl. 3 or higher, there is a chance Ritual - Absorption will also summons Belial to assist attacks.

Comments

• Nathaniel697Nathaniel697 Member
    edited August 2018

From my tests, it summon Belial every second cast. Maybe it's random, not sure. And maybe it gets bonus from passives of FM:Belial

Edit: if Ritual:Absorption on lvl 10 it always summon Belial.

• MuffinsDesuMuffinsDesu Member
    edited August 2018

EME's translations are always questionable. Like why are the skills called "Ritual - xxxx" (there are other translations I can think of but not bothering to go into that)
    WG is a exorcist due to the Black Grimoire (his weapon) being a relic for sealing. Calling them rituals makes him look like a damn cultist

• Im just feedbacking what the Korean words should have been translated to. lol

• Until I went and read a bit about the skills I thought I was doing something wrong since Belial wasn't being summoned.
    To add - the translation doesn't state that his Ritual - exsanguinate skill restores some HP.

I really hope they correct those as soon as possible.

• @Einnecy said:
    Until I went and read a bit about the skills I thought I was doing something wrong since Belial wasn't being summoned.
    To add - the translation doesn't state that his Ritual - exsanguinate skill restores some HP.

Until Pokechu or somebody post it in "General discussion" i don't think they're gonna fix it. Just like with Violet.(just joking)
    Or you can ask about it on stream. Though today there's no stream(

• You only have a chance to summon Belial. Until later on you get a skill cube on another skill that makes it 100% chance if you don't have the Belial buff.

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@Einnecy said:
    Until I went and read a bit about the skills I thought I was doing something wrong since Belial wasn't being summoned.

Until Pokechu or somebody post it in "General discussion" i don't think they're gonna fix it. Just like with Violet.(just joking)

Hm well worth a try? Iirc they're already aware of some translation bugs so reporting these before the other bugs are fixed should be good I guess.
    If I don't get lazy/forget/somebody else points it out instead, I'll try asking during their next stream.

@Ray676 said:
    You only have a chance to summon Belial. Until later on you get a skill cube on another skill that makes it 100% chance if you don't have the Belial buff.

Could you link me to the source of that information? I'm very curious.

• @Einnecy said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Einnecy said:

Hm well worth a try? Iirc they're already aware of some translation bugs so reporting these before the other bugs are fixed should be good I guess.
    If I don't get lazy/forget/somebody else points it out instead, I'll try asking during their next stream.

@Ray676 said:
    You only have a chance to summon Belial. Until later on you get a skill cube on another skill that makes it 100% chance if you don't have the Belial buff.

http://wiki.closershq.com/w/Wolfgang_Schneider

Skills page

• EinnecyEinnecy Member
    edited August 2018

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Einnecy said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Einnecy said:

@Ray676 said:

http://wiki.closershq.com/w/Wolfgang_Schneider

Skills page

"When a skill where Belial appears that is not FM2 or FM3 is used, Wolfgang creates an incarnation of Belial to attack that is not affected by materialization of Belial from other skills."
    I think that's it?

EDIT: Nope, nvm it's not whoops. Curious about that now^

• :| It's FM3's lv4 cube.

• @Lihzakivi said:
    :| It's FM3's lv4 cube.

After checking I feel like an idiot buut can confirm. Thank you for the info. OTL

• @Einnecy I might be wrong, but it's probably relating to how currently, if you have a Belial attacking from a skill, say bow or absorb or claw or whatever, you won't get a Belial when using another skill until that original Belial disappears. With SA, you can now have your own baseball team's worth of little Belial's running around, thus increasing your overall damage output.

• @Lihzakivi
    I see, what you said sounds most likely but I guess we won't know until his SA comes out orr we do some searching I guess?
    Haha, cute little Belials everywhere, sounds hilarious but dangerous xD

Thanks~

• Any other players find inconsistency with his skill names in the items? (I didn't see any posts regarding this when using the search bar)

Disaster Ring say Special Move Sanguine Blade, but on Irina's Trinket it says Special Move Release Magic Sword. And for David's set the name is the same as what EME translated it as (Special Move Summon Belial)

Domination Eligos is Summon Eligos
    Cutting Iron is Iron Claws
    Chapter of Gluttony is Ritual - Exsanguinate

• @CSha said:
    Any other players find inconsistency with his skill names in the items? (I didn't see any posts regarding this when using the search bar)

Disaster Ring say Special Move Sanguine Blade, but on Irina's Trinket it says Special Move Release Magic Sword. And for David's set the name is the same as what EME translated it as (Special Move Summon Belial)

Domination Eligos is Summon Eligos
    Cutting Iron is Iron Claws
    Chapter of Gluttony is Ritual - Exsanguinate

Yeah, i found this error yesterday, when i look at what this items have in passives. But i found this on PG story quests reward(final ones).

• Also it's not problem of this translation. On closershq wiki his skills called not "Ritual", but "Page"/"Chapter". It was _before his release here. But you still can find these pages. Just open there his EX Ritual page, and you'll see