News on Beta!

There is none, unfortunately. The final alpha weekend (Alpha 6) ended on Oct. 22nd, which as of this post was only 3 days ago. Given as that is not enough time to analyze the data from final alpha weekend or fix anything other than localization, there may yet be some time til we hear about a CBT/OBT date. As it stands, please be patient and wait a while before asking as many have asked about beta and some have been asking about alpha still and several others are unfortunately weary of seeing the same question repeatedly asked. Thanks for understanding!

Comments

• you should be banned from posting for a week for this xd

• Sorry not sorry :D People need to chill on the asking though to be serious. I don't really mind it but the more recent forums threads are asking about Beta/Founder's Pack when it's a bit too early to tell and one person every hour or so popping into discord to ask.

• @SaekiSenpai said:
    Sorry not sorry :D People need to chill on the asking though to be serious. I don't really mind it but the more recent forums threads are asking about Beta/Founder's Pack when it's a bit too early to tell and one person every hour or so popping into discord to ask.

I agree. I know we're all eager to hop back in as soon as physically possible, but people gotta have faith! EME will post something or send e-mails out when the game is ready, be it for CBT/OBT or the actual game launch. They will let us know. Just be patient, play a different game in the mean time- asking about it every 5 minutes isn't going to make it come any sooner, unfortunately!

• Before anybody gets exited let me remind of another game. Called kritika online anyone remember it?

I whales that one until I got bored, don't know about this one, I liked the alpha but I don't know about this oudated Korean ports.

• @alex33x said:
    Before anybody gets exited let me remind of another game. Called kritika online anyone remember it?

I whales that one until I got bored, don't know about this one, I liked the alpha but I don't know about this oudated Korean ports.

Outdated Korean Port :v Almost all mmos are outdated korean/japanese ports.

• @SaekiSenpai said:

@alex33x said:
    Before anybody gets exited let me remind of another game. Called kritika online anyone remember it?

Outdated Korean Port :v Almost all mmos are outdated korean/japanese ports.

The bad ones are yes and that is Korean p2w games. Japanese actually make quality games if not they scratch it and re do it a la realm reborn.

• SaekiSenpaiSaekiSenpai Member
    edited October 2017

I could go into a long schpiel about this but I won't. You are indeed entitled to your own opinion on the subject matter but most asian games (Japan included) have elements of a p2w market as most asian games are very competitive in nature, be it for pvp or best pve record or just being on top of the board. Hell even some Project Diva games/DDR have leaderboards.

• @alex33x said:
    The bad ones are yes and that is Korean p2w games. Japanese actually make quality games if not they scratch it and re do it a la realm reborn.

Hey, I mean just cause a game is bad doesn't mean it can't be fun. ;p
    I've been playing my favourite MMO for close to 15 years now. It's terrible, but I have a great time whenever I play.