Closed Beta & Founders Packs Details!

edited November 2017 in General Discussion

Just awhile ago EnMasse released information regarding the starting date of CBT (November 7th, 2017) and contents + prices for the long awaited founders packs. What are your thoughts regarding the price and content? Worth it? Are you guys ready for the log-in race next week?

More information here: https://closers.enmasse.com/news/posts/must-have-closed-beta-test-info
Open date: Tuesday, November 7th
They go over some events for CBT, costumes, elite status informations, and much more!

Some clarifications:
CBT onward there will be NO wipes. The only wipe was the Alpha character wipe. CBT is the real thing! c8

I also thought CBT would be at least another week, but I'm glad it's out sooner than later!

Comments

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council
    edited November 2017

https://closers.enmasse.com/store/founders-packs

The most expensive pack. There are other tiers too~

Also, "buddy codes" refer to CBT codes that you can share or giveaway.

• TaigaSpecterTaigaSpecter Member
    edited November 2017

Hyped to play the game again +-+ kinda pricy the founders pack but worth imo

@TaigaSpecter said:
    Hyped to play the game again +-+ kinda pricy the founders pack but worth imo

I agree. I'm assuming we'll get the entire SoD set with the purchase too.

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

D-do you wanna buy me the pack, Bunny?

OP: Yeah, Ace pack is def worth it. I remember on the stream 2 weeks ago they said it was at over $400 value. I wasn't expecting the true value to be nearly $600 USD. I'm def buying that one. Overall, I'm pretty pumped!

• NO WIPE, that is a mistake, oooooh boy that is a really bad mistake, if was OPEN beta ok the no wipe, but CLOSED beta with no wipe is a really mistake, i can already see CBT being "founders" only.

I know they don't wanna lose players because the wipe, unless the beta is 5 days it's okay... but looks like will be 15 days, that is waaaay too.

• Does that SoD Costume is permanent? If it's, I'll buy it

@HieiBlaze said:
    Does that SoD Costume is permanent? If it's, I'll buy it

It is perm.

@Hastrer said:
    NO WIPE, that is a mistake, oooooh boy that is a really bad mistake, if was OPEN beta ok the no wipe, but CLOSED beta with no wipe is a really mistake, i can already see CBT being "founders" only.

I know they don't wanna lose players because the wipe, unless the beta is 5 days it's okay... but looks like will be 15 days, that is waaaay too.

Right now I'm trying to figure out if every Alpha player gets access to CBT, not just the founder pack purchasers. There will definitely be giveaway keys from EnMasse streams, streamers, etc. You can also make a friend and get a buddy code. Overall, if alpha players get access then this is pretty much OBT under the name "CBT".

@xHime said:
    D-do you wanna buy me the pack, Bunny?

OP: Yeah, Ace pack is def worth it. I remember on the stream 2 weeks ago they said it was at over $400 value. I wasn't expecting the true value to be nearly $600 USD. I'm def buying that one. Overall, I'm pretty pumped!

I got u bestie ;)

• I am really sad that they are going to use Xsolla again as a payment method!
    Since i am from Europe i pay 180$ instead of the already super expensive 150$. Makes me really angry. I guess i have to pass on this Founders Pack just as i did with Kritika because of that.

Besides that does anybody now if there will be european servers in CBT or only at full release if even?

@Shizuyi said:
    I am really sad that they are going to use Xsolla again as a payment method!
    Since i am from Europe i pay 180$ instead of the already super expensive 150$. Makes me really angry. I guess i have to pass on this Founders Pack just as i did with Kritika because of that.

Besides that does anybody now if there will be european servers in CBT or only at full release if even?

Aw, sorry to hear that. I would be bummed out too.
    As for your question regarding the EU server I will get back to you later today or tomorrow with an answer. (:

• @Shizuyi said:
    I am really sad that they are going to use Xsolla again as a payment method!

I can answer you on that. in this post > https://closers.enmasse.com/news/posts/must-have-closed-beta-test-info , they say that the Closed Beta Test will have both North American and European servers

• Thanks for the answer then. At least we get european server, if they work properly that is.
    We all know how companies like EnMasse handle european people.

• are i kidding me!!!! 150 bucks, yea right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!

Update: Alpha Players will not get auto access to Beta as a result of participating in the alpha.

• I choked on my coffee when I saw that price tag

• 150 bucks for 5 sod/chevalier is not worth it tbh, they were free in both KR and JP and you can craft em in the private server, so yeah I'd rather wait for the costume synchro fiber or just buy em in-game, regarding the CBT, it would've been nice if the alpha tested had instant access but w/e gotta pray and wait for the sign up.

• I just want to point out because I'm seeing it in quite a few places.

1. It's not "just" outfits that you are getting. They also contain elite and/or emp which cost money as well as some exclusive stuff(title/wings) and early access to the game. The elite and emp alone are basically the price of the pack.
    2. People need to realize that there isn't just ONE pack. Stop seeing the expensive one only. I think a big problem to this is the fact that only the highest one is shown in this thread and people see pictures, not text.
    3. There will most likely be ways to get codes so don't get your hopes down.
  • would anyone like to give me a buddy code :>? my kik is snowice36

edited November 2017

@Angiru is right. Aside from random selection, there will be code giveaways from streamers, EnMasse streams, codes from friends, etc. If you really wanted in without paying there are ways. You just have to be proactive and reach out.

• @Adorable To add on to the etc. part(just so people know a specific name to it) I think people should also keep an eye out on sites like mmosite/mmorpg for giveaways like how they did with the alpha and maybe the reddit. I don't know how active the reddit is, but it's always an option.

Please do not quote me on this, it's just an idea that could possibly happen!

• Do you get the costume for all 5 characters on the ACE pack that would be sweat?

• 5 costumes with SoD inside it and 5 buddy codes.. well im sold.. sweet mamajama =w=

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

IS it confirm that it's 5 costumes or it's like 1 costume and you can choose with class to open ? by that I mean are we getting 5 SOD or only 1 for total of 4 costumes for the $150 pack?

• YoburiYoburi Member
    edited November 2017

@MrClassic said:
    5 costumes with SoD inside it and 5 buddy codes.. well im sold.. sweet mamajama =w=

If they gave 5 suits i will save them for sure for Tina, Levia and Violet but holy shit it really possible that we get 5 sets?

If they do all these costumes for sale they will sell the ACE pack like hotcakes if it's just 1 set for 1 character only hardcore fans will spend this much.

• PinkParfaitPinkParfait Member
    edited November 2017

I had a feeling they would put that freaking monster cat in founders package :astonished: whyyyyy?
    I'm interested in the phase wings and SoD...Don't care about the rest tbh.
    Edit: But that price... SoD and some wings is not worth $150 imo the costumes look good but not worth. I'll just buy the trainee or agent bundle and be done with it.
    @Yoburi I remember that, I was annoyed when I saw that pet bundle and decided not to buy it. Good thing too since I quit soon after.
    I agree, I think they'll probably give us a Seulbi, Jane, and that soldier pet.

• YoburiYoburi Member
    edited November 2017

@PinkParfait said:
    I had a feeling they would put that freaking monster cat in founders package :astonished: whyyyyy?
    I'm interested in the phase wings and bod...Don't care about the rest tbh.

You know i also thought about that but then i remember Kritika online of how you get a crap pet on founder and the very next pack release is a Pet pack with much better pets...

So i calling the next pack is going to be the black lambs pets pack!

• @PinkParfait said:
    I'm interested in the phase wings and SoD...Don't care about the rest tbh.
    Edit: But that price... SoD and some wings is not worth $150 imo the costumes look good but not worth. I'll just buy the trainee or agent bundle and be done with it.
    @Yoburi I remember that, I was annoyed when I saw that pet bundle and decided not to buy it. Good thing too since I quit soon after.
    I agree, I think they'll probably give us a Seulbi, Jane, and that soldier pet.

You do get 100$ of EMP with it, FYI.

• PinkParfaitPinkParfait Member
    edited November 2017

I know but I'm not that interested in Closers atm (played this game too much =x) so I don't want to spend that much money on this game.