Thoughts on SoD ONLY obtainable via Ace Pack?

Opening up for a discussion on this topic mainly here.

I personally believe this shouldn't have happened, Synchro fibers should still be a thing atleast, or if there was some way to make SoD a universal character equip since it's Founders Ace exclusive, but then that would complicate tunes. So, ded basically.

Comments

• People worried no stam will kill the end the endgame market. Now with this...People worried about the game in general.

• Not having SoD craft-able also discourages players joining after the Founders Packs eventually stop being offered, not to mention those who simply can't afford to drop 150$ (or more, if they have multiple favorites).

• I wasn't too worried about the stamina change, as they were willing to change it later. This whole issue with SoD though... This might be the tipping point for me. I was actually planning on getting the Ace Pack, but I don't like the idea of SoD being pack-exclusive. Sure it would be nice to have full SoD, but SoD is also a part of the market in Closers. I really hope Synchro Fibers do come in later making SoD possible to obtain without a founder's pack. If not, I might just skip out on the NA server.

• The problem with SoD isn't making it exclusive (yes it is but stick with me for a sec), it's the removal of, from what I understand, a majority of the reason to play endgame content in the first place. If you're removing content, you're removing reasons for people to stick around and Closers will die out sooner than it should.

• literally everyone i've seen is outraged and against this turn of events and honestly?
    i can't blame 'em. it's shocking.

• Basically deal breaker, telling me sod is only available for 5 characters and you can't get it anywhere is else is complete bullshit. This is insane, I hope they go back on their word. People want this set to available to ever character that comes out. The fact that it may not be here for wolfdog is also bad.

• Still have screenshots of me using it in the alpha. Sweet sweet memories >.>

• The fact that Sod is basically the whole part of syncro fibers and the fact that WolfDogs and WolfGang have their own sod sets which will probably never be seen here is a big bummer. I guess the alpha was the only time people will ever have sod (unless you brought the founders).

• @LovelyLevia said:
    The fact that Sod is basically the whole part of syncro fibers and the fact that WolfDogs and WolfGang have their own sod sets which will probably never be seen here is a big bummer. I guess the alpha was the only time people will ever have sod (unless you brought the founders).

Wolfgang atm, only has Cyber. There's also SoD and SoB. They literally re-named the skin so i'm guessing there's going to be this, and then the actual splendor sets. It's one way to shut up a bunch of crybabies. Hell they could give crowns to everyone who actually bought a founders pack but then there'd be another post on, "why i don't have the crown and 101 ways to cope with that". There's no winning in this business, just minimizing fires.

• @Gration said:

@LovelyLevia said:
    The fact that Sod is basically the whole part of syncro fibers and the fact that WolfDogs and WolfGang have their own sod sets which will probably never be seen here is a big bummer. I guess the alpha was the only time people will ever have sod (unless you brought the founders).

Wolfgang atm, only has Cyber. There's also SoD and SoB. They literally re-named the skin so i'm guessing there's going to be this, and then the actual splendor sets. It's one way to shut up a bunch of crybabies. Hell they could give crowns to everyone who actually bought a founders pack but then there'd be another post on, "why i don't have the crown and 101 ways to cope with that". There's no winning in this business, just minimizing fires.

There's two different version :o ?

• @LovelyLevia said:

@Gration said:

@LovelyLevia said:

it's only different in looks, but Nata and the rest of WD don't have the red complimenting the black. It's more of a rainbow effect with them where Nata is blue, levia is purple, harpy is light blue (Sky blue? Green blue? Teal?), Tina is orange, and Violent is....Violet

• @Gration said:

@LovelyLevia said:

@Gration said:

@LovelyLevia said:

it's only different in looks, but Nata and the rest of WD don't have the red complimenting the black. It's more of a rainbow effect with them where Nata is blue, levia is purple, harpy is light blue (Sky blue? Green blue? Teal?), Tina is orange, and Violent is....Violet

Ah okay thank you, never noticed the sets differences.

• Do we have any information yet on whether or not we'll be able to save the SoD pack we get for a future character? I'd be fine with saving it for when Nata comes out.

• Anyone with CBT key giveaway?

• I bought ace founders well before the stream, and now I learned why you don't jump the gun like that despite how desperately I've wanted to be dedicated to Closers for about 3 years now in a month.

I'm hoping this outrage is handled well, but it's making me worried in a lot of ways

• @Mystio said:
    I bought ace founders well before the stream, and now I learned why you don't jump the gun like that despite how desperately I've wanted to be dedicated to Closers for about 3 years now in a month.

I'm hoping this outrage is handled well, but it's making me worried in a lot of ways

Are you kidding? They're going make Eme give them the package for free along with 50 bucks real cash. just you wait