We are aware of an issue regarding Divine Battle point rewards, specifically the 25,000 point reward tier. Currently, Enhancement Booster II's are being rewarded instead of 3x Gear Booster Fuel I's. We recommend that you DO NOT claim this reward until a fix is applied on March 9. if you have already claimed this item, please contact customer support at support.enmasse.com. You can view our known issues at the following link: http://bit.ly/2v7vIoN

Constant Cancel?

Seems for the past 20 or so minutes...
My Yuri is immortal, she is in a state of constant cancel, is the game hacked or what is going on ?

Comments

• TowikTowik Member
    edited September 2018

Another one happened, about 40 minutes ago, My Violet got constant cancel, from the start of a mission (cutscene) to the end even starting another mission continued the bug
    I have not played in few hours any of my Closers, Logged in, left the game for few minutes, since i had to do some stuff and came back, started the last map in InterPort (international Airport) and I saw Violet flashing in the cut-scene

• This happened to me the other day, restarting the game fixed but I have no idea how it started.