Maintenance is now complete. Have fun!

About lucky phase token drops from dungeons

Does some dungeons have a set drop rate (like one and done) for lucky phase tokens or is it completely random? I seem to be getting more of them dropping for Wolfgang than other characters. Earlier I got 2 from the same run in Abandoned Factory Skies.

Comments

• The first time you complete a dungeon for a certain difficulty, you will get some set drops. This does not apply all the time (I don't recall it happening for the endgame raid dungeons), but it certainly happens for all area missions and VR training ones - it's how you can get 5 bug lumps after just one run even though typically 1-2 drop.

• @Draciusen said:
    The first time you complete a dungeon for a certain difficulty, you will get some set drops. This does not apply all the time (I don't recall it happening for the endgame raid dungeons), but it certainly happens for all area missions and VR training ones - it's how you can get 5 bug lumps after just one run even though typically 1-2 drop.

That's what I thought. The last 2 I got was from my first time clearing Heart of the Mine on assault difficulty. I didn't know about the bug lumps tho. Never ran the vr training program like that to farm them. I have read that it's a good idea to upgrade the collectable card trinket for the hp regen. Do people generally do that?

• @a1gundam said:

@Draciusen said:
    The first time you complete a dungeon for a certain difficulty, you will get some set drops. This does not apply all the time (I don't recall it happening for the endgame raid dungeons), but it certainly happens for all area missions and VR training ones - it's how you can get 5 bug lumps after just one run even though typically 1-2 drop.

That's what I thought. The last 2 I got was from my first time clearing Heart of the Mine on assault difficulty. I didn't know about the bug lumps tho. Never ran the vr training program like that to farm them. I have read that it's a good idea to upgrade the collectable card trinket for the hp regen. Do people generally do that?

Well for a while before Tiamat, the collectible card trinket was one of the better trinkets for damage since the trinket options with good combat stats were very limited. Later with the Disaster set, it served as a nice filler if you didn't want to craft Crater Necklace/get Athena Ring.

These days, the Irina/Extreme set trumps all for endgame, and you can use the SA promotion card instead of the collectible card that only comes during events.

• @a1gundam said:

@Draciusen said:

the hp regen is minimal anyway you are better off with pots,