Stuck after end of dungeon

Recently I been having a problem in which after you finish a dungeon, and after the game display your score, the character remain in a static position without returnig you the control of your character. Usually this is not a problem since you would either exit the dungeon or retry it. However there are times in which part of the loot does not come close to the character, this of course not only prevent you from picking the items, but also from leaving or retrying the dungeon.
Is there a way to prevent this or to recover the control of your character?
I tried stuff like the /esape command, but it does not work.
Btw, this is not the game crashing or freezing completly, since the chat keep working and if I try to leave dungeon, it will not let me since I cant pick the loot that is not close ot the character.

Comments

• Found the solution myself; If I use the command /dance, it change the camera and return the control of my character, the Irony /escape does not help, but a simple dance fix it :D

• J dance OP

• Well not just dance but any emote will fix it. I usually just do /hi since that's the shortest one I always can remember off the top of my head lol

• edited September 2018

@DarkLightning said:
    Well not just dance but any emote will fix it. I usually just do /hi since that's the shortest one I always can remember off the top of my head lol

I got a faster one lol, /qq (the cry emote iirc, rarely use emotes anyway) is faster.

• @NekoparaVanilla said:

@DarkLightning said:
    Well not just dance but any emote will fix it. I usually just do /hi since that's the shortest one I always can remember off the top of my head lol

I got a faster one lol, /qq (the cry emote iirc, rarely use emotes anyway) is faster.

That moment when you first use /qq on violet :D
    One of the most hilarious things on this game lol

• @NekoparaVanilla said:

@DarkLightning said:

Technically speaking... qq can't be faster than hi because you have to lift up your finger again to press the second q or hold it down for more than one second for the second q to register which you're also prone to typing more than just qq whereas for hi since it's two different keys you can actually press them almost simultaneously :p

@Rieid said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

@DarkLightning said:

That was like my crew chat on day 1 of Violet's release. Just people bringing up her cry emote lol

• @DarkLightning said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

@DarkLightning said:

Technically speaking... qq can't be faster than hi because you have to lift up your finger again to press the second q or hold it down for more than one second for the second q to register which you're also prone to typing more than just qq whereas for hi since it's two different keys you can actually press them almost simultaneously :p

@Rieid said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

@DarkLightning said:

That was like my crew chat on day 1 of Violet's release. Just people bringing up her cry emote lol

If you get good at it you can hold it down and hit enter as the second q registers as well xD

• @DarkLightning said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

@DarkLightning said:

@Rieid said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

@DarkLightning said:

Well technically speaking, typing /hi will be slower compared to /qq since you need to move your right hand from enter to the designated button / h i and then move your right hand to enter again, while typing enter / q q and enter need not your right hand to move

• The fastest method is to type any emote out once, then press [Enter] + [ ^ ] + [Enter] to quickly use your most recently typed chat.