Thoughts about why next character has not been announced yet

I was thinking as to why the next character has not been announced yet and in my opinion is that for Signature Costumes we have Cybernetics and Soma, Luna and Bai have no Cybernetic Signature Costume they only received Dark Command/SoD, Zenith and the alternate Black Zenith Signature Costumes so to release them with no Signature Costumes wouldn't be right imo so maybe EME is going to release the fibers to make the DC/SoD for all characters so that way Soma, Luna and Bai would be able to get their Signature Costumes.

Comments

• iirc, the fibers you speak of are the Brilliant Synchro Fibers. I recall hearing that those existed in KR for a while. I don't think that's why the next char hasn't been announced since the lack of a cyber set being a thing has long since been an issue, they've had plenty of time to think on it.

Honestly, I'd just like to believe that we're either going to get a special double release (points to Soma's char intro as a reason) or that there were some things that they needed to work out as far as coding and what else to release with either of them. Also recall that they have a separate season 1 story (possibly season 2 too) from Wolfgang and Bai. Rather, I just wanna keep faith that there's a legit reason for it... so Naddic, EME, I'm calling you out again. Surely you guys won't disappoint, right?

• i think that they just wanted to finish Special agent patches that they can focus on something else after that, i don't see any conspiracy theory behind costumes since characters in other regions that have not had any signature rare costumes released lets say cyber were released with SoD or zenith,

• In today's news, no mention of next character release. Wolfgang SO is coming first

• @theslackerguy said:
    In today's news, no mention of next character release. Wolfgang SO is coming first

This argument means nothing. Wolfgang was released with Tina's SC.

• @SonnenIicht said:

@theslackerguy said:
    In today's news, no mention of next character release. Wolfgang SO is coming first

This argument means nothing. Wolfgang was released with Tina's SC.

I wasn't making an arguement. I just pointed out that were not getting a new character this patch.

• Forgot new characters, give us Zenith set :wink: