We will be entering into a maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 2:30pm PDT. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

So these bats flying around...

I almost dropped my phone. I thought there was a bug on it at first. Well done EME you got me good. 🤣

Comments

• same, I was eating and it scared the crap outta me

• I just found it annoying

• If you look the screen from a long distance it looks like a bunch of insects moving on your screen :D

• Ya ikr.. it’s making me dizzy. can’t wait till Halloween is over :|

• I've had them fly in front of my cursor so many times and block me that I now wish to take out aggressive actions against bats.

• They're kind of obnoxious flying around, but at the same time I think about how bats make such cute burritos. Not really Halloween spooky.

I bet in December we'll have snowflakes bouncing around or something.

• I went ahead and reduced the number of bats flying around on the forums, so hopefully they are less intrusive while trying to read posts :)

• @Katrian said:
    I went ahead and reduced the number of bats flying around on the forums, so hopefully they are less intrusive while trying to read posts :)

well at first i wanted to punch my screen coz lol i didn't know what the hell was going on

• Thanks Katrian, it helped a lot!