We are aware of an issue regarding Divine Battle point rewards, specifically the 25,000 point reward tier. Currently, Enhancement Booster II's are being rewarded instead of 3x Gear Booster Fuel I's. We recommend that you DO NOT claim this reward until a fix is applied on March 9. if you have already claimed this item, please contact customer support at support.enmasse.com. You can view our known issues at the following link: http://bit.ly/2v7vIoN

login failed

is there an emergency maintenance of some sort, i seem to get this prompt after the loading screen (sylvi running).

Comments

• no emergency maintenance i just logged in fine

• @Natorious said:
    no emergency maintenance i just logged in fine

nope still can't log in

• @RFHeiji said:

@Natorious said:

nope still can't log in

nevermind got booted out lol now stuck in logging in purgatory

• welp, what could be in kalbach tux's name is happening to my client. i tried restarting my pc and my router.

• @RFHeiji said:

@Natorious said:

nope still can't log in

Nope can't log in

• @NaydeValge said:

@RFHeiji said:

@Natorious said:

nope still can't log in

Nope can't log in

nope

• was playing just fine then the 'memory leak' thing started so i had to restart the game and now i just can't log back in 'log in failed'

• same login fail why? :'(

• LihzakiviLihzakivi Member
    edited October 2018

Server was up, but login was down :neutral: feels bad man. F to anyone who can't play outside this timeframe and misses the 2h login rewards...

• it's already solved on my end, hope to you guys too.

• galistragalistra Member
    edited October 2018

same problem here; I feel bad for all of us, but also glad it's not just me. /:

• so thats why while im still playing i experience delay in the game something wrong with the server.