Soma confirmed next

Welp, as the roadmap had said for the past few months, Soma is indeed first (they said her SA was coming and not Luna's SA so the assumption was Soma to be first)

Here's the proof for everyone in form of a clip from the official steam.

Comments

• It's just EME again who dont know what they are doing like always

• I don't really mind which one of them comes out first but I already have the outfit pieces I want to use on my Soma so the timing is pretty good.

• edited October 2018

Idk someone of the EME team just fukced up something in the schedule like always

• That must have been for several months then since it's been stated on the roadmap for several months

• They always fukc up stuff, same as the PvP Tournament that literally never happened. and releasing Game build before Luna and Soma

• Guys Clam down there just a small indie company :smile:

• It's been on the roadmap. For months. Like this.

• Ririchiyo89Ririchiyo89 Member
    edited October 2018

I didn't read on the roadmap balance patch and we got it. But for me is the 2nd time, they hurt me. In this Harpy Tina Event, you could protect the order. Now is like this: Enmasse have the might and you have no rights. That's why I think, I leave closers until Luna is here. If I found a game in this time, i'll comepletly quit closers.

wiggle with the boobs confirmed win

• Because the balance patch we got was behind the Gremory patch, which was announced. :smile:

edited October 2018

@Muryoku but rumor and some other ask for it in streams, but they didn't know when it will comes.Thats means it wasn't announced. Not fair for the luna players, thats why i leave this game completly, if i find a other game.

• @Ririchiyo89 said:
    In this Harpy Tina Event, you could protect the order. Now is like this: Enmasse have the might and you have no rights.

The reason we aren't having another voting event is because people can't handle having power like that, they just don't act right. It didn't matter if Tina or Harpy won, someone was going to get salty about it. Having another voting event would literally be repeating history. Heck, people are salty that they DON'T have a choice this time, so whether we did or didn't, again, someone was going to be salty about it. While I applaud EME for wanting to be different, precedents were set and because of that, people are just going to be upset no matter what... so at this point, I'm just gonna grind the halloween event, get some fibers and costume fodder and stuff, and prep for later stuff. Aside from that, I'll be in Maplestory 2 if you guys need me, so everyone, have fun with whatever salt wars that may or may not occur from here on, I'mma just do me lol

• Wildhüter aint even good except for Wolfgang. :D

It doesn't matter who comes next.

• @Ririchiyo89 said:
    @Muryoku but rumor and some other ask for it in streams, but they didn't know when it will comes.Thats means it wasn't announced. Not fair for the luna players, thats why i leave this game completly, if i find a other game.

It was announced on the roadmap, all you had to do was look at it, if people didn't look and see it that's like not looking at the announcements. :thinking:

edited October 2018

@Orenglaive I'm not salty, but I dislike, that i didn't have the chance to protect luna release. Thats why, I do this step. They could bring every event, but i don't have fun without my main char.
    i have 6billion and materials like 7b for luna.
    https://imgur.com/a/EHgUvwj Where is it? @Muryoku They list up every shit but not balance patch: example: Ability to see server time in-game. Included in 6/5 update!

• I wasn't implying that you were salty, I was just stating the general reaction that people have had in these times.
    Also, any blame I'd give to unannounced stuff would go to Naddic, cuz they make our patches. The roadmap probably didn't include the balance patch info because EME didn't know about it at the time either. Probably was an unexpected thing for them too til they actually got the patch into their hands, but even then, kinda gets boring to know EVERYTHING that's gonna happen in the future.
    Y'know, like reading two versions of the same book.

• Well this is interesting, looks like how obnoxious a character's fanbase is it does influence the character release order. Kinda surprising they are not doing a voting contest to wash their hands, I guess they'll just take it this time.
    If this is the trend they are going to follow then definitively the next character is going to be Bai so step it up Luna fans or you are going to be playing her until march or so.
    Also this bats get in my way so much sometimes I have to stop to see what I'm typing asdfg

• i think its shame for them that they died with tina in the preview 3 times @Masazumi. I think with luna it will happen too.

• @YumeCi said:
    Wildhüter aint even good except for Wolfgang. :D

It doesn't matter who comes next.

My brain hurts...Luna, the weakest WH, can still be considered as being a tier1 character despite her values being nerfed to the ground. Soma is one of the few tier0 characters, with Wolfgang and Seha.

Still waiting for naddic to nerf Soma to the ground :neutral:

• tbh, already expected Soma to be released 1st instead of Luna sicne Roadmap already specified that Soma gets its SA Update while Luna doesn't, meaning Luna will be released soon and will just have to wait, i already have saved enough sh**s for both to get Rare Costumes so theres that

• So forums gonna "Going down in flames" i suspect?
    It's a bit sad, but now it's not only Harpy players who got put aside because of some fanservice stuff(Tina-loli, Soma-oppai), i don't have anything against characters, but this is a bad choice to say "Fak you Luna players, we don't follow KR order, though we follow this order sometimes.
    Though i have Harpy and Wolf with me, so i wait for Bai now. Will she be next) or she's gonna come in New Year/Christmas it doesn't matter. Also new event is boring. Only 2 entries per day... after 4 entries with other events. What am i gonna do if i play only 2 chars?
    I have all chars on lvl 70 at least, some higher. But i like play only 2(maybe 3) of them. Nah, gonna run event for 10-20 mins every day, or 40 mins if all chars, then.
    This is why Singleplayer games better - they don't prevent you from doing something multiple times. And single games don't need any updates/events to be fun to play.
    Well, anyway:
    Greetings Soma players!
    Don't be so upset Luna players!
    Goodluck everyone!

And so... i'm go into Nier now.

• @Lihzakivi said:
    My brain hurts...Luna, the weakest WH, can still be considered as being a tier1 character despite her values being nerfed to the ground. Soma is one of the few tier0 characters, with Wolfgang and Seha.

Still waiting for naddic to nerf Soma to the ground :neutral:

Oh no, I wasn't talking about their utility in terms of gameplay. That was me being a turd. I myself have a slight interest in playing all three of the upcoming characters.

I don't really understand the tier thing, though.

• I say eme should replace Soma with Bai since people can't seem to stop being butthurt about something trivial as release order considering it was stated on stream that they are not following KR release order

• Is it just me or do a majority of people in this game like to whine about everything, En masse could give them a free house and they'd complain the bricks are the wrong colour.

• @xFel said:
    Is it just me or do a majority of people in this game like to whine about everything, En masse could give them a free house and they'd complain the bricks are the wrong colour.

You're not wrong about that, Soma gets released first even though it was hinted at for MONTHS " QQ you're going out of order" just be glad you one have to wait a month or 2 to get your main where as the people that main Bai have to wait until next year to get her.

• Luna fans btfo'd! Let us rise up Soma Chads!

• bitching and moaning is starting fire up you popcorn folks. Honestly now EVERYONE Will be released eventually did not kill myself waiting for Violet so you shouldn't neither

• thats why EME is Sh*t, because they want to be different making only with that the community saltier

This discussion has been closed.