The Development Roadmap has been updated! Check it out right here: https://closers.enmasse.com/community/development-road-map
We are aware of server issues, and are currently investigating the issue. We will let players know as soon as the problem has been solved, or if we have any additional news. Thank you for your patience!

Skills Up/Down, Is there a limit?

Hi, i would like to know, if we always can upgrade or downgrade the skills, or there is a limit like, the first week you can change the skill build, or until lvl 70, etc.

Bye!

Comments

• SehiroSehiro Member
    edited November 2018

Yes, you can always upgrade/downgrade skills, but unless you have Elite/Plat, upgrading/downgrading requires you to use credits. You can upgrade/downgrade skills for free if you have Elite/Platinum status though. There's also an item you can use called Personal Training Discount that lets you upgrade/downgrade your skills for free like in Elite/Plat but I don't remember where to get it aside from EMP shop.

• Mmm, actually i'm starting playing, and there is checkbox to edit the skills, for now is available and works, when will disappear?

• The checkbox will always be there. It won't disappear.

• Uu, so, in some moment i'll can't use it?

• SehiroSehiro Member
    edited November 2018

Skill upgrading/downgrading is available for everyone at any time. You can still upgrade/downgrade skills without the stuff I've mentioned above, but like I said, it costs a few in-game credits.

(If I recall correctly, new players receive free Elite for 7 days as well as a Personal Training Discount item (I don't remember if it's the 3-day one or the 7-day one though), so you'll have free skill upgrades/downgrades during the time you use those.)

• :smiley:

Ty!, only to be confirm, change the build don't need EMP, i will can use only in-game credits?

• SehiroSehiro Member
    edited November 2018

Yes, only in-game credits.

(Unless you want to buy Elite/Personal Training Discount so you can do those stuff without using credits).

• @Sehiro said:
    Yes, only in-game credits.

>

To add on, it's only between like 2000 to 6000 credits per skill level. So that's cheap in the first place.

• :smiley: