Skills Up/Down, Is there a limit?

Hi, i would like to know, if we always can upgrade or downgrade the skills, or there is a limit like, the first week you can change the skill build, or until lvl 70, etc.

Bye!

Comments

• SehiroSehiro Member
    edited November 2018

Yes, you can always upgrade/downgrade skills, but unless you have Elite/Plat, upgrading/downgrading requires you to use credits. You can upgrade/downgrade skills for free if you have Elite/Platinum status though. There's also an item you can use called Personal Training Discount that lets you upgrade/downgrade your skills for free like in Elite/Plat but I don't remember where to get it aside from EMP shop.

• Mmm, actually i'm starting playing, and there is checkbox to edit the skills, for now is available and works, when will disappear?

• The checkbox will always be there. It won't disappear.

• Uu, so, in some moment i'll can't use it?

• SehiroSehiro Member
    edited November 2018

Skill upgrading/downgrading is available for everyone at any time. You can still upgrade/downgrade skills without the stuff I've mentioned above, but like I said, it costs a few in-game credits.

(If I recall correctly, new players receive free Elite for 7 days as well as a Personal Training Discount item (I don't remember if it's the 3-day one or the 7-day one though), so you'll have free skill upgrades/downgrades during the time you use those.)

• :smiley:

Ty!, only to be confirm, change the build don't need EMP, i will can use only in-game credits?

• SehiroSehiro Member
    edited November 2018

Yes, only in-game credits.

(Unless you want to buy Elite/Personal Training Discount so you can do those stuff without using credits).

• @Sehiro said:
    Yes, only in-game credits.

>

To add on, it's only between like 2000 to 6000 credits per skill level. So that's cheap in the first place.

• :smiley: