investigate first before banning eme.

this N/A people really hates sea people they report if they dont like you.
they whine because of lag in pvp.
they will flame you until you replied some bad word also. after that they will report you what an attitude n/a.
they toxic you first then plot to report you.

«1345

Comments

  • IDoNotMainJIDoNotMainJ Member
    edited November 2018

    Pretty sure people complain about SEA laggers, not people from NA. Pvp is a fun aspect of the game for some. Foreigners ruin the experience with their distance lag and then, like you, say they're whining because they lose. No need to be toxic on the forums because you got banned from the PVP discord due to being obscene and toxic in the chat saying various broken english sentences of obscene contents towards other members. (:

    Then you tell us "if you don't like it, play other game" which is hilarious to see.
    Why don't you go play a server closer to your country.

    I've seen your sent mails to Genocide about how you need a gaming PC to beat him and he whines about lag even though he beats you one sidedly.

    Many people who played the game for pvp have quit due to you foreigners coming onto the NA Server.
    Then you say we should blame the company for letting you in and the only way to keep you out is to block you.

  • OrenglaiveOrenglaive Member
    edited November 2018

    Ahh, you must be new to "competitive" situations in MMOs. Well to start, most of any threats you hear in cases like these are empty threats anyways, so you don't really need to pay them any mind anyways. I've more than had my fair share of similar threats and none of them ever came to pass cuz I simply ignored them and continued along with my day. Now, if people start messing with you beyond the initial 5 minutes, track what they do to you. Don't go out of your way, but keep in mind that this post-PvP harassment is... well.. harassment, so YOU can report THEM for it.

    tl;dr: If you're not doing anything wrong, then just continue along with your day, if they bother you, report them.

    Being from NA, I'd also like to state that people like that are actually a minority. It does stand to reason that some would think that if you hear more jeers than cheers after a fight though.

  • Lag killed the game, I don't even play anymore because it's constant laggers 24/7

  • BRUH DO YOU EVEN SPEAK HAMBAGA???? DESU ~

  • yeah man dont whine just let them DROP FROM YOUR CATCHES AND ZAP AROUND THE MAP OMEGALUL

  • You first went on the community pvp discord. Then you got banned from there for being toxic and now you come to the forums to complain.

    Like the previous post said, pvp is supposed to be a fun aspect of the game but the experience is ruined because people who are not from NA queue in arena. They aren’t whining because they lose. They have legitimate complaints towards an otherwise common problem that the server’s arena queue is facing.

  • peer to peer game on a NA server and im getting whales from Antarctica very fun and balanced pvp system LUL

  • WHERE THOSE DEM FIBER OPTIC CABLES

  • @5XE5T9JMAC said:
    DO U PLAY BASKETBALL AS WELL? 1 VS 1 ME i NBA i STEPHEN JAMES


    nigga what

  • NohvelNohvel Member
    edited November 2018

    pretty sure we dont hate sea people, we just hate when they bring their laggy ass to pvp and those who play from NA is punished for having good connection kek, theres only so much you can do vs some runner with shit connection having no dmg land on them cuz they're time warped into the Fing future hehexd

  • @Nohvel said:
    pretty sure we dont hate sea people, we just hate when they bring their laggy ass to pvp and those who play from NA is punished for having good connection kek, theres only so much you can do vs some runner with shit connection having no dmg land on them cuz their time warped into the fucking future hehexd

    is that Avon from Tranquility big FUCKING fan

  • NohvelNohvel Member
    edited November 2018

    @EdoBeats said:

    @Nohvel said:
    pretty sure we dont hate sea people, we just hate when they bring their laggy ass to pvp and those who play from NA is punished for having good connection kek, theres only so much you can do vs some runner with shit connection having no dmg land on them cuz their time warped into the fucking future hehexd

    is that Avon from Tranquility big FUCKING fan

    No im Yarn from tranquility

  • checks thread a bit later
    Well, I guess some stuff evolved in a place I couldn't see... I'll just... step over here.

  • Bruh, yall ever wonder if bacteria itself is dirty?

  • @5XE5T9JMAC said:

    @EdoBeats said:

    @Nohvel said:
    pretty sure we dont hate sea people, we just hate when they bring their laggy ass to pvp and those who play from NA is punished for having good connection kek, theres only so much you can do vs some runner with shit connection having no dmg land on them cuz their time warped into the fucking future hehexd

    is that Avon from Tranquility big FUCKING fan

    SHUT UP I DRIVE YOUR ASS MAN 2 BAD 4 U GO1BACK1YOUR1COUNTRY

    dawg im from florida are you not Canadian or something dont you have a moose to ride off somewhere

  • How do i eat water with a fork

  • @5XE5T9JMAC said:

    @EdoBeats said:

    @5XE5T9JMAC said:

    @EdoBeats said:

    @Nohvel said:
    pretty sure we dont hate sea people, we just hate when they bring their laggy ass to pvp and those who play from NA is punished for having good connection kek, theres only so much you can do vs some runner with shit connection having no dmg land on them cuz their time warped into the fucking future hehexd

    is that Avon from Tranquility big FUCKING fan

    SHUT UP I DRIVE YOUR ASS MAN 2 BAD 4 U GO1BACK1YOUR1COUNTRY

    dawg im from florida are you not Canadian or something dont you have a moose to ride off somewhere

    SHAT AP U GEEK NO U U FRICKIN GEEK

    DAWG IM BLACK WHAT ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT I BET YOU SNIFF PINE CONES

  • @HMANYYPWAA said:
    How do i eat water with a fork

    i pour the milk for my cereal first

  • @EdoBeats said:

    @HMANYYPWAA said:
    How do i eat water with a fork

    i pour the milk for my cereal first

    Man y'all wild. I do milk, cereal, then bowl

  • @IDoNotMainJ said:

    @EdoBeats said:

    @HMANYYPWAA said:
    How do i eat water with a fork

    i pour the milk for my cereal first

    Man y'all wild. I do milk, cereal, then bowl

    you going to hell for that one

  • @EdoBeats said:

    @IDoNotMainJ said:

    @EdoBeats said:

    @HMANYYPWAA said:
    How do i eat water with a fork

    i pour the milk for my cereal first

    Man y'all wild. I do milk, cereal, then bowl

    you going to hell for that one

    This one time I had to substitute milk with pepsi since I was out my milk

  • I put on my shoes before I put on my pants

  • @5XE5T9JMAC said:

    @EdoBeats said:

    @IDoNotMainJ said:

    @EdoBeats said:

    @HMANYYPWAA said:
    How do i eat water with a fork

    i pour the milk for my cereal first

    Man y'all wild. I do milk, cereal, then bowl

    you going to hell for that one

    geek

    getting called a geek by someone who forum name looks like a randomly generated password i respect it

  • @5XE5T9JMAC said:
    i fuked my mom then she got pregnant with me

    This is a serious debate with a SEA whining about people not liking him because he has a gaming PC and ball mouse, please take your trolling elsewhere. We're not good enough for him that he told us to quit playing because we didn't like his distance lag

  • @5XE5T9JMAC said:
    i fuked my mom then she got pregnant with me

    ? someone get their friend he's on the wrong forums

  • @HCKDXH7637 said:
    When will they buff seha!

    DO YOU EVEN PLAY THIS GAME

  • Here's a thought, lets just abolish PvP overall LUL

  • I pour milk into my mouth then the cereal then i gargle

  • wahahaha teach me how to dougie.

  • they lose - they whine
    they win - they whine
    they toxic you first and wait the opportunity to report your toxic reply to ban you what an attitude some na people.

«1345
This discussion has been closed.