Watch the En Masse Entertainment stream right here at 2pm PDT!

investigate first before banning eme.

Comments

• @yOhfLy said:
    they lose - they whine
    they win - they whine
    they toxic you first and wait the opportunity to report your toxic reply to ban you what an attitude some na people.

You got banned from pvp discord for being toxic and have the audacity to say others are toxic?

• @yOhfLy said:
    they lose - they whine
    they win - they whine
    they toxic you first and wait the opportunity to report your toxic reply to ban you what an attitude some na people.

That's because it's not about winning or losing, it's about you LAGGING.

• sorry for my grammar hehe.
    toxic? i feel like na people is more toxic?
    you toxic first in pvp discord saying "fucking shit sea players lag" " sea players sucks.
    ofcourse ill stand up for sea players that is not our fault we just want to play closers and play pvp.
    i also face pvp players lag so much teleported did i blame them? even pro players lag sometimes still i continue to play and never blame.
    you really hate to lose or someone will beat you in the future so your salty.

• @yOhfLy said:
    sorry for my grammar hehe.
    toxic? i feel like na people is more toxic?
    you toxic first in pvp discord saying "fucking shit sea players lag" " sea players sucks.
    ofcourse ill stand up for sea players that is not our fault we just want to play closers and play pvp.
    i also face pvp players lag so much teleported did i blame them? even pro players lag sometimes still i continue to play and never blame.
    you really hate to lose or someone will beat you in the future so your salty.

You should blame them, complacency breeds manlets.

• this is the truth you face so many sea players in pvp they lag and you dont hate you them you dont care because you can beat them easy.
    now you face me your getting hard time facing me you hate me then blame for my lag.
    you just want easy fight and easy win thats the truth.
    facing hard enemy in pvp you get annoyed then blame the lag.

• Except you're not a hard opponent. You're an annoying opponent who runs and hugs walls, abusing the distance lag to your advantage because you know you won't get hit by anything since everything is delayed by 1-2 seconds to reach your end.

• if i can handle my opponent i can be aggressive if the opponents has greater damage than you that is suicide try to use some brain before going to war. you need strategy not just bravery.

• not all enemy i use really long distance i only do long distance if my enemy has greater damage than mine and can grab me easy.

• But you're easy win too

• Isnt this guy the one who bitches about everything constantly? If you are from sea sorry but you will lag and you need to realize that people will be angry if you play harry potter teleportation with them

• if your pro in pvp act like one if you cant overcome my strategy then your not pro your just a whiner know how to pvp.
    wall to wall is one of the strategy on pvp if your really pro think how to overcome it also the lag you dont need to grab enemy to kill you have also poke strategy just think how to deal with those lag and running enemy than whine and blame.

• @yOhfLy said:
    if your pro in pvp act like one if you cant overcome my strategy then your not pro your just a whiner know how to pvp.
    wall to wall is one of the strategy on pvp if your really pro think how to overcome it also the lag you dont need to grab enemy to kill you have also poke strategy just think how to deal with those lag and running enemy than whine and blame.

yes strategy with 200+ ping in peer to peer PVP i am sure any competitive PvP game opponent would love you.

• I'm from SEA and tbh I can't really play pvp (maybe pvp once a day (win ofc) for the daily materials) because i get lagged sometimes especially when you're at the top tcp rank rankings (your closer's name gonna labelled (maybe) as a lagger, fock i'm gonna die of embarrassment when that happens, okay time to change closer name jk.)

• I'm from SEA and I don't PvP, problem solved!!

• haha dont blame sea players because we want pvp too blame eme for accepting us and not making sea server.

• @yOhfLy said:
    haha dont blame sea players because we want pvp too blame eme for accepting us and not making sea server.

then dont blame NA players and EME for lack of publishers in your region

• I think "IDoNotMainJ" put it eloquently. You guys are ruining the NA server for us. Many people only play this game for the PvP aspect, but your distance lag is beyond annoying to fight. Even when we win, it doesn't matter. I think it's rude you SEA players feel so entitled to play pvp and get mad when you're called out for it. NA is OUR server. It's not Global or SEA. Even so, I don't mind SEA players playing PVE, but stay out of PvP ffs.

• WTB>Friends 500m ea. Benta ko muna GF ko hihi.

• @Natorious me? will blame eme hahah why would i do that you people from na crying not us in the sea.
    @Jetri this one dude really sad he wants to buy friends and also sell his gf what a trash being hehe.
    @Hiromoto how about buy your own game so no one from sea players will bother you and make a petition regarding sea players to be kick out from na or suggest eme to make sea server so you will not reason the lag because you lose.

• @Katrian please give warning to @Jetri for not chatting english.

• @yOhfLy said:
    @Natorious me? will blame eme hahah why would i do that you people from na crying not us in the sea.
    @Jetri this one dude really sad he wants to buy friends and also sell his gf what a trash being hehe.
    @Hiromoto how about buy your own game so no one from sea players will bother you and make a petition regarding sea players to be kick out from na or suggest eme to make sea server so you will not reason the lag because you lose.

EME is based in NA not SEA so why would they invest in that region when you have your own publishers out there? Yes people with high pings ruin games for others and mostly are even vocal about being called out, Its not the first case where some people out of a region were called out not the first time not the last time, if you ping is high you are ruining the game for someone else, there are versions of the game closer to you you can pvp there without being called out

• @yOhfLy said:
    @Katrian please give warning to @Jetri for not chatting english.

Better yet, can we just have this thread closed or something... majority of it isn't even a discussion anymore.

• @Natorious if only we can access kr server and not strict no problem.
    and you dont own the game eme does so you have no right to not let us play pvp.
    if only we have closers sea server we will not play with whiners blame lag if they lose.

• i fought so many na players in pvp and they can grab me easy and follow my movements trap me can evade my skills precisely can use cancel and fm's precisely you just want a good reason to escape for losing then blame lag.

• Atleast you're fighting someone.

The number of people playing pvp is already low especially in 3v3. You just fight the same crew everyday over and over for months. Heck sometimes no one is even queuing. Heck sometimes you even need to shout out to have a match.

I also know 2-3 SEA crews playing 3v3 so SEA players getting locked out of pvp would make the pvp community emptier than it already is.

There's also the problem in 1v1 in which the only people queuing are lvl40-50 because the system prioritizes you getting a match. I hope people notice what the emphasized words imply. Meanwhile you're a lvl 1 giving them free wins.

Don't resent SEA players for ruining your NA because they hate the lag as much as you do. Who doesn't want to perform well? Calling out how much they lag and thrashtalking ultimately does nothing but instigate toxicity which will eventually lead to flaming and banning.

• MuryokuMuryoku Member
    edited November 2018

@milisan said:
    Atleast you're fighting someone.

The number of people playing pvp is already low especially in 3v3. You just fight the same crew everyday over and over for months. Heck sometimes no one is even queuing. Heck sometimes you even need to shout out to have a match.

I also know 2-3 SEA crews playing 3v3 so SEA players getting locked out of pvp would make the pvp community emptier than it already is.

There's also the problem in 1v1 in which the only people queuing are lvl40-50 because the system prioritizes you getting a match. I hope people notice what the emphasized words imply. Meanwhile you're a lvl 1 giving them free wins.

Don't resent SEA players for ruining your NA because they hate the lag as much as you do. Who doesn't want to perform well? Calling out how much they lag and thrashtalking ultimately does nothing but instigate toxicity which will eventually lead to flaming and banning.

So you're telling me I should put up with people like this?

Or better yet, this?

Good joke, the first is already ridiculous and the second is atrocious, having to put up with crap like this everyday in NA now?

EDIT: First video all of their grabs respond near instantly, mine take a good second to actually land (Look at the final part of the first round, you can see how long my grab takes to respond properly)

Second video, if you really need an explanation then there's really nothing left to talk about lol.

EDIT 2: Let's add one more video incase it doesn't get through, this is what it's like playing against SEA players.

Highlights include: lagging as they run, my FM1 not hitting and then they can freely FM2, getting away from a restand that didn't miss, their FM's reacting instantly (The dmg is applied instantly and so is the hitstun)...Tell me again why should NA players have to put up with this sort of thing on their server when SEA has their own server?

One more edit:

@milisan said:
    Don't resent SEA players for ruining your NA because they hate the lag as much as you do.

You do realize they benefit from it right? Look at all 3 videos I posted and tell me they aren't when all their skills work just fine.

• @yOhfLy you dont own it either so stop insulting NA people then and watch this ^ YOUR AMAZING STRATEGY

• @Muryoku said:

Or better yet, this?

Good joke, the first is already ridiculous and the second is atrocious, having to put up with crap like this everyday in NA now?

EDIT: First video all of their grabs respond near instantly, mine take a good second to actually land (Look at the final part of the first round, you can see how long my grab takes to respond properly)

Second video, if you really need an explanation then there's really nothing left to talk about lol.

In a nutshell, yes. Either you suck it up or quit it, just like everybody else who don't pvp.

Unless you can suggest Enmasse or Naddic a working resolution. For example, segregating SEA IPs from NA/EU so that they can only have a match with themselves. Or separate players by their ping. Or just completely IP ban SEA players from NA/EU. Though I doubt any of these would get a pass.

Also how often does it happen? For me, it's 1 out of 10 matches. Sometimes I don't even meet a lagging player for a day. Even if I meet one more often it would be so minor (brief lag) it doesn't affect the overall match. Point is, it's well within tolerable.

To be honest, I rarely meet a teleporting one because I only play pvp for 30 minutes a day. If you play for, let's say, hours and hours of pvp then you're bound to meet one.

Here's a better thing to do, adjust your time. Remember the time when they play and avoid it. I'd say give it 15-30 minutes, then play. Most players, including the laggers, only play for a bit to obtain the participation reward.

• @milisan said:

@Muryoku said:

Or better yet, this?

In a nutshell, yes. Either you suck it up or quit it, just like everybody else who don't pvp.

Unless you can suggest Enmasse or Naddic a working resolution. For example, segregating SEA IPs from NA/EU so that they can only have a match with themselves. Or separate players by their ping. Or just completely IP ban SEA players from NA/EU. Though I doubt any of these would get a pass.

Also how often does it happen? For me, it's 1 out of 10 matches. Sometimes I don't even meet a lagging player for a day. Even if I meet one more often it would be so minor (brief lag) it doesn't affect the overall match. Point is, it's well within tolerable.

To be honest, I rarely meet a teleporting one because I only play pvp for 30 minutes a day. If you play for, let's say, hours and hours of pvp then you're bound to meet one.

Here's a better thing to do, adjust your time. Remember the time when they play and avoid it. I'd say give it 15-30 minutes, then play. Most players, including the laggers, only play for a bit to obtain the participation reward.

First tries to say "At least you're fighting someone"

Then says "Suck it up or quit", lol nice consistency.

Maybe because by being in SEA you have lower distance than to someone in NA? :thinking:

So the laggers, that play for hours, at different times, almost throughout the day, I have to memorize who these people are, then memorize their playtimes? Everyone of them? Rubbish lol. Why play NA when there's ID for you guys? Seriously? It baffles me that you guys have a server but you're all here. Are you hated over there or something? Disliked? Etc?

• milisanmilisan Member
    edited November 2018

@Muryoku said:
    First tries to say "At least you're fighting someone"

Then says "Suck it up or quit", lol nice consistency.

Really? Did you see the OR? What's the inconsistency there? Atleast fight someone or just stop pvping.

Maybe because by being in SEA you have lower distance than to someone in NA? :thinking:

It depends on the routing. SEA vs. SEA players doesn't mean they won't lag against each other. In fact you can even lag against someone in your country.

So the laggers, that play for hours, at different times, almost throughout the day, I have to memorize who these people are, then memorize their playtimes? Everyone of them? Rubbish lol. Why play NA when there's ID for you guys? Seriously? It baffles me that you guys have a server but you're all here. Are you hated over there or something? Disliked? Etc?

These passive aggressive statements...

Indeed it's very rubbish, that is if you play for extended period of time or around the clock. If you only play for several hours, then it's a good shot. Atleast it's better than spreading toxicity online.

Why play NA when there's ID for you guys? Seriously? It baffles me that you guys have a server but you're all here. Are you hated over there or something? Disliked? Etc?

Because NA has better ping than ID. It does. Honestly.

I'd like to remind you that SEA is not composed of a single country. It's almost a dozen. Other SEA people can't read/write Indonesian.

EDIT: ID server is NOT SEA server. There's no SEA server at all.

This discussion has been closed.