investigate first before banning eme.

124

Comments

  • Question still stands: If you're not from NA, why not play on a certain other server that is international?

  • TenshiNoUtaTenshiNoUta Member
    edited November 2018

    @RumorGaming said:
    Now, everyone should take note that Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines are regions that is officially allowed to access Closers Online through En Masse. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to know that these regions might not have the best internet connection and can cause lag. Telling them to leave because of some regional issue or what not is an exercise in idiocy and should just really stop. They are allowed to be here.

    I'm a bit interested now. Any idea if EME actually acquired the license to publish in these countries or are they only allowing these regions based on no other companies having licensed these regions?

    It seems strange that EME would go out of their way to license these specific regions and regions outside of NA/EU for other games published by EME doesn't seem to share much overlap on which countries are allowed. This is making me think that these allowed countries are just regions that are unlicensed by any other publishers.

  • gibefeedergibefeeder Member
    edited November 2018

    The following regions and countries are able to access the Closers servers operated by En Masse:

    -North America
    -South America
    -Europe
    -Russia/CIS
    -Australia
    -North Africa
    -Middle East (excluding Iran and Syria)
    -Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines

    Source: http://support.enmasse.com/tera/playing-closers-outside-of-north-america

    Thats why mostly of my friends keep away from arena or only play with contrymates

  • @gibefeeder said:
    The following regions and countries are able to access the Closers servers operated by En Masse:

    -North America
    -South America
    -Europe
    -Russia/CIS
    -Australia
    -North Africa
    -Middle East (excluding Iran and Syria)
    -Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines

    Source: http://support.enmasse.com/tera/playing-closers-outside-of-north-america

    Thats why mostly of my friends keep away from arena or only play with contrymates

    I was asking if EME has a license for those regions outside of NA or if EME is allowing those regions because another publishing company hasn't acquired the license for those regions yet.

  • @TenshiNoUta said:

    @RumorGaming said:
    Now, everyone should take note that Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines are regions that is officially allowed to access Closers Online through En Masse. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to know that these regions might not have the best internet connection and can cause lag. Telling them to leave because of some regional issue or what not is an exercise in idiocy and should just really stop. They are allowed to be here.

    I'm a bit interested now. Any idea if EME actually acquired the license to publish in these countries or are they only allowing these regions based on no other companies having licensed these regions?

    It seems strange that EME would go out of their way to license these specific regions and regions outside of NA/EU for other games published by EME doesn't seem to share much overlap on which countries are allowed. This is making me think that these allowed countries are just regions that are unlicensed by any other publishers.

    All EME games accept a big list of countries, so it can lag a lot if you play with outsiders

  • @TenshiNoUta said:

    @gibefeeder said:
    The following regions and countries are able to access the Closers servers operated by En Masse:

    -North America
    -South America
    -Europe
    -Russia/CIS
    -Australia
    -North Africa
    -Middle East (excluding Iran and Syria)
    -Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines

    Source: http://support.enmasse.com/tera/playing-closers-outside-of-north-america

    Thats why mostly of my friends keep away from arena or only play with contrymates

    I was asking if EME has a license for those regions outside of NA or if EME is allowing those regions because another publishing company hasn't acquired the license for those regions yet.

    Maybe EME have license for all these countries, otherwise they woudnt be listed here

  • TenshiNoUtaTenshiNoUta Member
    edited November 2018

    @gibefeeder said:

    All EME games accept a big list of countries, so it can lag a lot if you play with outsiders

    That's not what I'm asking...
    Saying that a country is "allowed" to access the game doesn't necessarily mean EME has a license to publish the game within those regions. It may simply be that no one has licensed that region and therefore EME is still able to accept players. If this is the case, another publishing company can still acquire the license to publish within those regions and at which point those countries would no longer be "allowed" in EME.

  • @TenshiNoUta said:

    @gibefeeder said:

    All EME games accept a big list of countries, so it can lag a lot if you play with outsiders

    That's not what I'm asking...
    Saying that a country is "allowed" to access the game doesn't necessarily mean EME has a license to publish the game within those regions. It may simply be that no one has licensed that region and therefore EME is still able to accept players. If this is the case, another publishing company can still acquire the license to publish within those regions and at which point those countries would no longer be "allowed" in EME.

    It would be great playing closers on my own country server, but it will never happen i guess...

  • @RumorGaming said:

    ..... Oh boy.. lets see what Rumor sees in this thread...

    But maybe not this

    Still funny tho?

    Welp time for Rumor to throw in the two cents.

    Let us break this down into two separate issues (because there is really two here)

    First off: The User with the forum name of "yOhfLy"

    To address the forum title: En Masse Entertainment does not own, nor is covered by En Masse Entertainment's umbrella, the "Closers PvP" Discord Server. Thusly, any actions and corrective measures enacted by the users running the Discord Server is purely on their own discretion and judgement in accordance to that server's rules and regulations. En Masse does not have any regulatory control over that server and cannot reverse any ban/kick that is made in that server to any user.

    That said, Rumor has been there and reviewed their very simple rules (being part of the Discord myself honestly). Rumor can say, with confidence, that to push the regulators of that discord server to outright ban you entails actions that would have also prompted corrective action on the official EME Discord server.

    Your continuous posting and conduct in this thread is quite appalling and toxic. Your posts inflames toxic behavior along with response posts that causes further drama to blow up and have no sense of "forum etiquette" of not double/triple posting. Any point that you make that might have a point is tarnished so much by your inability (or unwillingness) to present your thoughts in a well structured manner. I have many foreign friends that does not have English as their first language (in fact, it isn't Rumor's either) but is able (or willing) to post structurally sound and un-broken English. The less said about your immaturity and overall conduct when making these posts the better really.

    I find your attitude entirely unacceptable and abhorrent. This is not how any community member in Closers should act or conduct themselves. While there are some notable users in this thread that has also acted in the same immature way as you, yOhfLy, it is especially damning for you due to the fact that you are the forum starter (aka OP or "Opening Poster").

    Now, onto the main topic of the thread: PvP Laggers.

    To just present some facts here, at the time of this post, these are the regions under the publication reach of En Masse Entertainment for Closers Online. This is also a FAQ in regards to IP Region Blocks. Considering the state of this thread, here is the Rules of Conduct and the Forum Rules and Guidelines made by Spacecats because some people clearly needs a brush up on these.

    According to this Wikipedia page, Closers Online is being published by 4 different companies. Nexon Korea handles publication for the Korean publication sphere (and is the Primary version of Closers), Happytuk handles the Japanese version of Closers Online (after Sega pulled publication) while Megaxus handles the Indonesian publication of Closers. En Masse Entertainment handles NCSA, EMEA, and select regions (as outlined earlier).

    You might be wondering: "What is the point of this Rumor?" The point of it is that users are expected to stay within their local versions of Closers and the publication area spheres that is dictated by the Publication company. That is the expectation with every single user and it is encouraged that users follow this concept.

    Now, everyone should take note that Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines are regions that is officially allowed to access Closers Online through En Masse. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to know that these regions might not have the best internet connection and can cause lag. Telling them to leave because of some regional issue or what not is an exercise in idiocy and should just really stop. They are allowed to be here.

    This however, is little comfort to the simple fact that LAG IN PvP IS FLIPPING GAO-TASTIC ANNOYING AS FUDGE AND SHOULD DIE IN HELLFIRE.. I know this. Its a fact of life and existence on any PvP system, not just Closers.

    While Rumor acutely understands the pain of fighting against laggers (Rumor streamed fighting against these kinds of people in the past and they are NO FUN AT ALL) it is also just a folly to tell all laggers to "go out of our Server". These users are also here to play the game, just like anyone who is here to do the very same thing.

    The infrastructure underlying the PvP system is a Peer-to-Peer connection. This is a conscious decision made by Naddic due to the fact that such a infrastructure is very effective in places such as Korea (where they are based and the Prime version of Closers is located). The opposite is true however when a player from NCSA matches up with someone of EMEA or any combination inbetween these regions and the independent ones. The geographical disparity alongside (at times) stark difference in internet quality creates lag of epic proportions.

    Taking all of these (and other factors into account), there is really only true 100% way of solving "PvP Lag". This is to not play PvP at all. You do not play PvP, you do not experience PvP lag.

    However, Rumor does acknowledge that there is benefits to PvPing and there are those who are passionate about being able to engage other players in a battle of skill and tactics.

    This just brings it all to a point. There is really nothing that could be done with PvP and lag. Different infrastructures of pvp systems have their ups and downs. Changing infrastructure also means getting Naddic to do this for all versions of Closers or doing it for NA only. This translates into a CRUD TON of work. One that is unfeasible and very unlikely to happen.

    It does not mean, however, that users should tell other users to "GTFO of the game!" because of lag. This is just immature and frankly toxic behavior.

    So all of that, and the conclusion that anyone with a level head could really make is "there is nothing that can be done in PvP for Closers."

    A bit anti-climactic? quite.

    So here is a Nata(sha) tax for your troubles:

    How many of free time do you have to post that big walls of text?)

  • @Nathaniel697 said:

    @RumorGaming said:

    ..... Oh boy.. lets see what Rumor sees in this thread...

    But maybe not this

    Still funny tho?

    Welp time for Rumor to throw in the two cents.

    Let us break this down into two separate issues (because there is really two here)

    First off: The User with the forum name of "yOhfLy"

    To address the forum title: En Masse Entertainment does not own, nor is covered by En Masse Entertainment's umbrella, the "Closers PvP" Discord Server. Thusly, any actions and corrective measures enacted by the users running the Discord Server is purely on their own discretion and judgement in accordance to that server's rules and regulations. En Masse does not have any regulatory control over that server and cannot reverse any ban/kick that is made in that server to any user.

    That said, Rumor has been there and reviewed their very simple rules (being part of the Discord myself honestly). Rumor can say, with confidence, that to push the regulators of that discord server to outright ban you entails actions that would have also prompted corrective action on the official EME Discord server.

    Your continuous posting and conduct in this thread is quite appalling and toxic. Your posts inflames toxic behavior along with response posts that causes further drama to blow up and have no sense of "forum etiquette" of not double/triple posting. Any point that you make that might have a point is tarnished so much by your inability (or unwillingness) to present your thoughts in a well structured manner. I have many foreign friends that does not have English as their first language (in fact, it isn't Rumor's either) but is able (or willing) to post structurally sound and un-broken English. The less said about your immaturity and overall conduct when making these posts the better really.

    I find your attitude entirely unacceptable and abhorrent. This is not how any community member in Closers should act or conduct themselves. While there are some notable users in this thread that has also acted in the same immature way as you, yOhfLy, it is especially damning for you due to the fact that you are the forum starter (aka OP or "Opening Poster").

    Now, onto the main topic of the thread: PvP Laggers.

    To just present some facts here, at the time of this post, these are the regions under the publication reach of En Masse Entertainment for Closers Online. This is also a FAQ in regards to IP Region Blocks. Considering the state of this thread, here is the Rules of Conduct and the Forum Rules and Guidelines made by Spacecats because some people clearly needs a brush up on these.

    According to this Wikipedia page, Closers Online is being published by 4 different companies. Nexon Korea handles publication for the Korean publication sphere (and is the Primary version of Closers), Happytuk handles the Japanese version of Closers Online (after Sega pulled publication) while Megaxus handles the Indonesian publication of Closers. En Masse Entertainment handles NCSA, EMEA, and select regions (as outlined earlier).

    You might be wondering: "What is the point of this Rumor?" The point of it is that users are expected to stay within their local versions of Closers and the publication area spheres that is dictated by the Publication company. That is the expectation with every single user and it is encouraged that users follow this concept.

    Now, everyone should take note that Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines are regions that is officially allowed to access Closers Online through En Masse. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to know that these regions might not have the best internet connection and can cause lag. Telling them to leave because of some regional issue or what not is an exercise in idiocy and should just really stop. They are allowed to be here.

    This however, is little comfort to the simple fact that LAG IN PvP IS FLIPPING GAO-TASTIC ANNOYING AS FUDGE AND SHOULD DIE IN HELLFIRE.. I know this. Its a fact of life and existence on any PvP system, not just Closers.

    While Rumor acutely understands the pain of fighting against laggers (Rumor streamed fighting against these kinds of people in the past and they are NO FUN AT ALL) it is also just a folly to tell all laggers to "go out of our Server". These users are also here to play the game, just like anyone who is here to do the very same thing.

    The infrastructure underlying the PvP system is a Peer-to-Peer connection. This is a conscious decision made by Naddic due to the fact that such a infrastructure is very effective in places such as Korea (where they are based and the Prime version of Closers is located). The opposite is true however when a player from NCSA matches up with someone of EMEA or any combination inbetween these regions and the independent ones. The geographical disparity alongside (at times) stark difference in internet quality creates lag of epic proportions.

    Taking all of these (and other factors into account), there is really only true 100% way of solving "PvP Lag". This is to not play PvP at all. You do not play PvP, you do not experience PvP lag.

    However, Rumor does acknowledge that there is benefits to PvPing and there are those who are passionate about being able to engage other players in a battle of skill and tactics.

    This just brings it all to a point. There is really nothing that could be done with PvP and lag. Different infrastructures of pvp systems have their ups and downs. Changing infrastructure also means getting Naddic to do this for all versions of Closers or doing it for NA only. This translates into a CRUD TON of work. One that is unfeasible and very unlikely to happen.

    It does not mean, however, that users should tell other users to "GTFO of the game!" because of lag. This is just immature and frankly toxic behavior.

    So all of that, and the conclusion that anyone with a level head could really make is "there is nothing that can be done in PvP for Closers."

    A bit anti-climactic? quite.

    So here is a Nata(sha) tax for your troubles:

    How many of free time do you have to post that big walls of text?)

    I don't recall seeing Rumor post often tbh, so I guess Rumor just lets it all out at once. A month's worth of posts crammed into one! haha

  • Seems more like you have the Toxic attitude toward NA players :neutral:

  • @Nathaniel697 said:

    @RumorGaming said:

    ..... Oh boy.. lets see what Rumor sees in this thread...

    But maybe not this

    Still funny tho?

    Welp time for Rumor to throw in the two cents.

    Let us break this down into two separate issues (because there is really two here)

    First off: The User with the forum name of "yOhfLy"

    To address the forum title: En Masse Entertainment does not own, nor is covered by En Masse Entertainment's umbrella, the "Closers PvP" Discord Server. Thusly, any actions and corrective measures enacted by the users running the Discord Server is purely on their own discretion and judgement in accordance to that server's rules and regulations. En Masse does not have any regulatory control over that server and cannot reverse any ban/kick that is made in that server to any user.

    That said, Rumor has been there and reviewed their very simple rules (being part of the Discord myself honestly). Rumor can say, with confidence, that to push the regulators of that discord server to outright ban you entails actions that would have also prompted corrective action on the official EME Discord server.

    Your continuous posting and conduct in this thread is quite appalling and toxic. Your posts inflames toxic behavior along with response posts that causes further drama to blow up and have no sense of "forum etiquette" of not double/triple posting. Any point that you make that might have a point is tarnished so much by your inability (or unwillingness) to present your thoughts in a well structured manner. I have many foreign friends that does not have English as their first language (in fact, it isn't Rumor's either) but is able (or willing) to post structurally sound and un-broken English. The less said about your immaturity and overall conduct when making these posts the better really.

    I find your attitude entirely unacceptable and abhorrent. This is not how any community member in Closers should act or conduct themselves. While there are some notable users in this thread that has also acted in the same immature way as you, yOhfLy, it is especially damning for you due to the fact that you are the forum starter (aka OP or "Opening Poster").

    Now, onto the main topic of the thread: PvP Laggers.

    To just present some facts here, at the time of this post, these are the regions under the publication reach of En Masse Entertainment for Closers Online. This is also a FAQ in regards to IP Region Blocks. Considering the state of this thread, here is the Rules of Conduct and the Forum Rules and Guidelines made by Spacecats because some people clearly needs a brush up on these.

    According to this Wikipedia page, Closers Online is being published by 4 different companies. Nexon Korea handles publication for the Korean publication sphere (and is the Primary version of Closers), Happytuk handles the Japanese version of Closers Online (after Sega pulled publication) while Megaxus handles the Indonesian publication of Closers. En Masse Entertainment handles NCSA, EMEA, and select regions (as outlined earlier).

    You might be wondering: "What is the point of this Rumor?" The point of it is that users are expected to stay within their local versions of Closers and the publication area spheres that is dictated by the Publication company. That is the expectation with every single user and it is encouraged that users follow this concept.

    Now, everyone should take note that Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines are regions that is officially allowed to access Closers Online through En Masse. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to know that these regions might not have the best internet connection and can cause lag. Telling them to leave because of some regional issue or what not is an exercise in idiocy and should just really stop. They are allowed to be here.

    This however, is little comfort to the simple fact that LAG IN PvP IS FLIPPING GAO-TASTIC ANNOYING AS FUDGE AND SHOULD DIE IN HELLFIRE.. I know this. Its a fact of life and existence on any PvP system, not just Closers.

    While Rumor acutely understands the pain of fighting against laggers (Rumor streamed fighting against these kinds of people in the past and they are NO FUN AT ALL) it is also just a folly to tell all laggers to "go out of our Server". These users are also here to play the game, just like anyone who is here to do the very same thing.

    The infrastructure underlying the PvP system is a Peer-to-Peer connection. This is a conscious decision made by Naddic due to the fact that such a infrastructure is very effective in places such as Korea (where they are based and the Prime version of Closers is located). The opposite is true however when a player from NCSA matches up with someone of EMEA or any combination inbetween these regions and the independent ones. The geographical disparity alongside (at times) stark difference in internet quality creates lag of epic proportions.

    Taking all of these (and other factors into account), there is really only true 100% way of solving "PvP Lag". This is to not play PvP at all. You do not play PvP, you do not experience PvP lag.

    However, Rumor does acknowledge that there is benefits to PvPing and there are those who are passionate about being able to engage other players in a battle of skill and tactics.

    This just brings it all to a point. There is really nothing that could be done with PvP and lag. Different infrastructures of pvp systems have their ups and downs. Changing infrastructure also means getting Naddic to do this for all versions of Closers or doing it for NA only. This translates into a CRUD TON of work. One that is unfeasible and very unlikely to happen.

    It does not mean, however, that users should tell other users to "GTFO of the game!" because of lag. This is just immature and frankly toxic behavior.

    So all of that, and the conclusion that anyone with a level head could really make is "there is nothing that can be done in PvP for Closers."

    A bit anti-climactic? quite.

    So here is a Nata(sha) tax for your troubles:

    How many of free time do you have to post that big walls of text?)

    if you're going to bash on my boy rumor at least make sense

  • @yOhfLy said:
    you really exaggerating so much as i said i fought so many na players that can grab me easy evade my skill precisely follow my movement trap me.
    i remember when im still playing pvp in my yuri i endure those so many lose and lags players like 1k lose i dont care i just want to improve.
    but you guys when you lose 2 or 3 times you whine so much when you face hard enemy you get annoyed so fast.
    thats why some one said kr players is better than n/a players because they whine so much than focus how to win.
    when i face lag players i dont care.
    but when you face lag players you whine your so sensitive spoiled brat.

    Basically what xVladimir saying is that he is playing pvp for a long time with his yuri aka Tisay but it's weird that no one complained about his lag when he loses alot on his yuri ,then look at how now only you guys complaining on him when you fought and wreck him many times before

  • @gibefeeder said:
    The following regions and countries are able to access the Closers servers operated by En Masse:

    -North America
    -South America
    -Europe
    -Russia/CIS
    -Australia
    -North Africa
    -Middle East (excluding Iran and Syria)
    -Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines

    Source: http://support.enmasse.com/tera/playing-closers-outside-of-north-america

    Thats why mostly of my friends keep away from arena or only play with contrymates

    " OPERATED BY En Masse "

    right so wouldn't EU being technically closer to you a better choice rather can skipping over and playing on a farther server like NA the fact that you play on the server isn't the matter its the fact that you're being smug and complaining about how the people who only play the game for the PVP content whines to much shut up and move on

  • gibefeedergibefeeder Member
    edited November 2018

    @EdoBeats said:

    @gibefeeder said:
    The following regions and countries are able to access the Closers servers operated by En Masse:

    -North America
    -South America
    -Europe
    -Russia/CIS
    -Australia
    -North Africa
    -Middle East (excluding Iran and Syria)
    -Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines

    Source: http://support.enmasse.com/tera/playing-closers-outside-of-north-america

    Thats why mostly of my friends keep away from arena or only play with contrymates

    " OPERATED BY En Masse "

    right so wouldn't EU being technically closer to you a better choice rather can skipping over and playing on a farther server like NA the fact that you play on the server isn't the matter its the fact that you're being smug and complaining about how the people who only play the game for the PVP content whines to much shut up and move on

    ??? Wrong person dude
    i never complained about anything, you must be confusing me with yOhfLy

  • @gibefeeder said:

    @EdoBeats said:

    @gibefeeder said:
    The following regions and countries are able to access the Closers servers operated by En Masse:

    -North America
    -South America
    -Europe
    -Russia/CIS
    -Australia
    -North Africa
    -Middle East (excluding Iran and Syria)
    -Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines

    Source: http://support.enmasse.com/tera/playing-closers-outside-of-north-america

    Thats why mostly of my friends keep away from arena or only play with contrymates

    " OPERATED BY En Masse "

    right so wouldn't EU being technically closer to you a better choice rather can skipping over and playing on a farther server like NA the fact that you play on the server isn't the matter its the fact that you're being smug and complaining about how the people who only play the game for the PVP content whines to much shut up and move on

    ??? Wrong person dude
    i never complained about anything, you must be confusing me with yOhfLy

    rip he'll read it anyway sorry friend

  • some one replied this to my post.

    Basically what xVladimir saying is that he is playing pvp for a long time with his yuri aka Tisay but it's weird that no one complained about his lag when he loses alot on his yuri ,then look at how now only you guys complaining on him when you fought and wreck him many times before

    yeah its really wierd i play 4 months pvp using yuri no one complains about my lag.
    now im get gud using wg they whine really wierd.
    because the truth is they just want easy fight and hate of losing.
    closers pvp map is not that big like elsesword you whine because of wall to wall now this strategy im not using anymore im the one who adjust to your gameplay that you like.
    when you lose instead improve your gameplay you whines.

  • RumorGamingRumorGaming Member
    edited November 2018

    @Nathaniel697

    I only post if it warrants it. This definitely warrants it. To that point, I ensure that, when Rumor posts, it is meant to 1)take the topic and analyze it as objectively as possible while posting about it and 2) end a thread and just let it die

    That'll be quite hard to do honestly..


    What has been said and what has been demonstrated is 100% clear to everyone already. People's maturity levels, skills of comprehension, and their ability with grammar and reading are laid to bare for everyone to see, judge, and conclude.

    This topic will always be a point of contention throughout any game's life as long as it has a PvP aspect to it.

    This thread is like beating on a dead, retarded, brain addled and diseased horse. Let.It.Die

    Thank you all!

    -RumorGaming

    (Ps, here's another Nata(sha) tax)

    Just gotta say this now. Credits to the artists on the Nata(sha) tax above and the one at this post: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/comment/44831/#Comment_44831

    There o3o7

  • TenshiNoUtaTenshiNoUta Member
    edited November 2018

    People have ben complaining about SEA and lag for quite a while now in the pvp discord. Tisay/xVladimir in specific got targeted after they joined the PvP server then tried to convince people that they're only complaining about lagging because they can't win.

    Also, this is Lunaciel. Since Sylvi doesn't rely on her grabs and does AoE dmg, I've yet to lose to you but after playing tein, I definitely understand why classes reliant on grabs rather than chip dmg would be annoyed by laggers.

    Edit: I'm not sure why you're so fixated on saying people are complaining just because they can't win. You pointed out yourself that people who win dislike lag too. From my experience with other PvPers, they just want a fair match whether they win or lose and not play a game of chance trying to guess if the opponent will lag and fall out of their combo.

  • i told them they whine because they lose or getting hard time facing my wg even if they win they got annoyed.
    why now only you guys mention my lag c'mon i pvp yuri for 4months because yuri is easy opponent you enjoy wrecking my yuri.
    i endure those 1k+lose facing some lag but instead of whining i focus to improve.
    now here i am my wg receive so much saltiness from those i wreck in pvp.

  • I'd like you read my post again. As I said, they always disliked SEA lag including you. You specifically got pointed out only after joining the PvP discord and tried to convince people they're only complaining about your lag because they're losing.

  • o isee hehe alright.
    yeah did they now complain my yuri lags.
    they complain on my wg lags.

  • @RumorGaming said:
    @Nathaniel697

    I only post if it warrants it. This definitely warrants it. To that point, I ensure that, when Rumor posts, it is meant to 1)take the topic and analyze it as objectively as possible while posting about it and 2) end a thread and just let it die

    That'll be quite hard to do honestly..


    What has been said and what has been demonstrated is 100% clear to everyone already. People's maturity levels, skills of comprehension, and their ability with grammar and reading are laid to bare for everyone to see, judge, and conclude.

    This topic will always be a point of contention throughout any game's life as long as it has a PvP aspect to it.

    This thread is like beating on a dead, retarded, brain addled and diseased horse. Let.It.Die

    Thank you all!

    -RumorGaming

    (Ps, here's another Nata(sha) tax)

    Just gotta say this now. Credits to the artists on the Nata(sha) tax above and the one at this post: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/comment/44831/#Comment_44831

    There o3o7

    where do you find these fine samples of high art if I may ask :eyes:

  • @galistra said:

    @RumorGaming said:
    @Nathaniel697

    I only post if it warrants it. This definitely warrants it. To that point, I ensure that, when Rumor posts, it is meant to 1)take the topic and analyze it as objectively as possible while posting about it and 2) end a thread and just let it die

    That'll be quite hard to do honestly..


    What has been said and what has been demonstrated is 100% clear to everyone already. People's maturity levels, skills of comprehension, and their ability with grammar and reading are laid to bare for everyone to see, judge, and conclude.

    This topic will always be a point of contention throughout any game's life as long as it has a PvP aspect to it.

    This thread is like beating on a dead, retarded, brain addled and diseased horse. Let.It.Die

    Thank you all!

    -RumorGaming

    (Ps, here's another Nata(sha) tax)

    Just gotta say this now. Credits to the artists on the Nata(sha) tax above and the one at this post: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/comment/44831/#Comment_44831

    There o3o7

    where do you find these fine samples of high art if I may ask :eyes:

    pixiv)
    https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=69168827

  • @yOhfLy said:
    o isee hehe alright.
    yeah did they now complain my yuri lags.
    they complain on my wg lags.

    I guess you still don't have many friends huh?

  • yOhfLyyOhfLy Member
    edited November 2018

    @Smexinator are you still that hurt man? i just said on network that you only have op damage but that is not meant to your crew.
    but you claimed that shout is for you then you guys toxic me so i fight back and now you cant move on you still butthurt some of sinister crew really trash.

  • Hi guys, things calmed down ye-
    Nope...

  • SmexinatorSmexinator Member
    edited November 2018

    @yOhfLy said:
    @Smexinator are you still that hurt man? i just said on network that you only have op damage but that is not meant to your crew.
    but you claimed that shout is for you then you guys toxic me so i fight back and now you cant move on you still butthurt some of sinister crew really trash.

    Hurt? Not really. It's just fun messing with you. But man, you sure have a lot of haters huh? Are you perhaps, gathering them on purpose? Is it fun being hated by a lot of people? Are you perhaps a masochist? Please don't drag us SEA players all the way down with you.

  • they hate because they know my ability thats normal.
    not really hurt? haha how come you really have time to mess with me your really interested with me uh.
    interesting instead of playing or doing something they want to mess with me they really cant move on butthurt to the fullest.

  • @Smexinator
    Please don't drag us SEA players all the way down with you.

    so are you saying lets just accept this
    "all sea players is fking sht all of you s*cks"
    "get out of n/a because this is our server" some one from n.a say that.

    then your scared cat cant even fight back just accept the bullies.
    o i remember you need help from your crew and friend just to toxic me you have no b*lls.

This discussion has been closed.