We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 @ 10pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

HELP!: failed to generate device signature

Guys i need help, today i started Enmasse launcher and tried to login but that give me ''failed to generate device signature''
i already tried to reinstall the launcher but nothing happen. anybody help me please?

Comments

• Same problem on steam but its working fine on enmasse launcher

• i tried both no one working on me...

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council
    1. Check to make sure you did a complete uninstall before reinstalling
    2. Check your connection restart router
    3. Send a ticket while waiting on other responses here support.enmasse.com/closers
  • Gonna up this post because this didn't happened to me until this week. Steam version had this problem but the next day was working fine, didn't change anything. Today, even EnMasse launcher is giving me this issue.

I don't think re-installing the game would work tho

• I,m also starting to believe is an EME launcher problem too. Yesterday I couldn't connect to any of their games, all after days with no problems at all. After a few hours, I could access all games again.

• sadly to say but i think its their launcher problem too days ago this problem its just auto fixed after few hours.
    but today just happen again and still not resolved dam it and this its sunday!!!

• I have a problem as well but not sure if it's same as the OP's.

I can't even login to the launcher.

It says: Internal Error. Please try again.

code:H504

• @HotDoTL33T said:
    I have a problem as well but not sure if it's same as the OP's.

I can't even login to the launcher.

It says: Internal Error. Please try again.

code:H504

same ... first it was s003 then that one. couldnt log into ANY En Masee games but the PS4 tera let me in

• 2nd day now and still no working tried diffrent PCs and to my friend too none of them working always same problem ''failed to generate device signature'' .............

• Go to your Closers Installation Folder and search for two .json files with the name "launcher_" and delete them both. Then restart your game. Worked out for me :)

• But it won't work a secound time with Steam Version <-something is wrong with it :|

• @RG7F39TGN4 said:
    Go to your Closers Installation Folder and search for two .json files with the name "launcher_" and delete them both. Then restart your game. Worked out for me :)

It's three days that problem it's going on for me, I even wrote to the support and tried a lot of different things and nothing worked so far, nothing at all

• Also having the same problems, tried everything i could to fix the issue and does not work at all. what to say good laucher btw :) .

• I only have this problem with Steam launcher: where are the mods ? It's been like 1 week with that problem and it's not even solved.

• TheRev666TheRev666 Member
    edited November 2018

Having this problem too. Tried everything I could, and waiting on a 4th ticket reply from support team. It's been 5 days since this happened -.-

• For everyone which keep having that problem, I resolved it after I looked at this video, it explain step by step what you should do and help you realize if you have the same problem as the one in the video:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ixrrd-7jQs0&t=266s

• Double click the launcher on system icon tray so that the launcher will show on task bar.

• LXLDY59NLCLXLDY59NLC Member
    edited November 2018

My friend also had the same problem "failed to generate device signature". We tried all solutions that was in the internet but somehow it didn't work. I tried contacting En Masse Support for help and they gave me links of the sites that i already visited for help. I replied that they don't work and they sent me another method which actually worked. Not sure if it will work for every one though. I will post here the message from En Masse Support.

2018-11-28 03:58PM PST
    Hello again,

We truly apologize if the provided troubleshooting steps did not suffice. Try to repatch your launcher and see if this resolves your issue. To do this, kindly delete "launcher_live.env.live-meta.json" file on your Launcher's folder location. Also, it would be advisable you back them up before deleting just in case you need to restore them.

After deleting the said file, close and reopen your launcher. This should force the launcher to repatch.

Thank you,

Christine S.
    En Masse Entertainment Customer Support

We always strive for excellent service so any feedback you can provide when you receive our email survey would be greatly appreciated!

After doing this, my friend was able to log in to the account and the launcher downloaded the game from scratch.

I hope this works for you guys too.

• @LXLDY59NLC said:
    My friend also had the same problem "failed to generate device signature". We tried all solutions that was in the internet but somehow it didn't work. I tried contacting En Masse Support for help and they gave me links of the sites that i already visited for help. I replied that they don't work and they sent me another method which actually worked. Not sure if it will work for every one though. I will post here the message from En Masse Support.

2018-11-28 03:58PM PST
    Hello again,

We truly apologize if the provided troubleshooting steps did not suffice. Try to repatch your launcher and see if this resolves your issue. To do this, kindly delete "launcher_live.env.live-meta.json" file on your Launcher's folder location. Also, it would be advisable you back them up before deleting just in case you need to restore them.

After deleting the said file, close and reopen your launcher. This should force the launcher to repatch.

Thank you,

Christine S.
    En Masse Entertainment Customer Support

We always strive for excellent service so any feedback you can provide when you receive our email survey would be greatly appreciated!

After doing this, my friend was able to log in to the account and the launcher downloaded the game from scratch.

I hope this works for you guys too.

This worked for me. the " launcer_live.env.live-meta.json was from 26/10/2018. If you're doing it from steam it's like this: Steam> Steamapps>common>closers . You should find that document there. Delete it and re-launch the game.