From 7 a.m. to noon PST on Tuesday, December 18, we will be completing updates for our account management system as well as other game systems and servers. During this time, players will be unable to log in to Closers or make purchases.

If players log in before the maintenance window you should be able to continue playing as normal, though there's a chance of service interruption during this time.

Thank you for your patience while we make these updates!

Regarding the beach event craftables

I don't know if it's just me, but I find it a little unfair that you can craft the beach EMP housing items in the event. Unless I'm mistaken, these weren't craftable in the past and the only way you could obtain them was to purchase it through the EMP store. As someone who has purchased these before, I find it a bit unfair that players can just craft it for free now. People are welcome to disagree but this is just my opinion. (Also pray that my image actually decides to show)
https://imgur.com/a/Kqojxwr

Comments

• f2p get them by running tons of characters
    p2w get them by paying real cash
    same shit
    just be glad u are able to p2w, cuz i can make so credit thru emp store
    without f2p players farmnig gold and stuff, p2w aint shit.

always salty fks, crying about free stuffs given.

• @WAKY5LXHHW said:
    f2p get them by running tons of characters
    p2w get them by paying real cash
    same shit
    just be glad u are able to p2w, cuz i can make so credit thru emp store
    without f2p players farmnig gold and stuff, p2w aint shit.

always salty fks, crying about free stuffs given.

I was just voicing my opinion saying that I personally think it was unfair, no need to take it out of proportion and claiming people to be salty.

• Dont worry about him. It doesn't have any good ideas except knowing how to swear.

Next time just don't spend any money. Best option cause they are going to release it free on the future might aswell wait it out. Like costumes we would probably get boxes where we can get free asessories of zenith.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators

That's unfortunate. F to pay respects.

• Yeah, i found very strange too, but its fine. You managed to help the game finances and got the stuff very first. And other people having doenst matter after all, right?

Just let it go and be happy.