Failed to create room

New event doesn't like my harpy :(

Comments

• Too me, I can't enter map EVENT :'( I tried solo easy to hard or squad team both failed. What wrong??? And I am not happy for EVENT!

• same also i guess some alt chars cant enter it.

• I'm glad I am not the only one having this problem. :|

• I was able to enter the event yesterday. The sector was Tinatonka but now it changed. The change probably causes this problem. Try doing the map after reset and if you can enter it, then it;s best to say that doing the map before it changes is the best thing to do.

• @LXLDY59NLC said:
    I was able to enter the event yesterday. The sector was Tinatonka but now it changed. The change probably causes this problem. Try doing the map after reset and if you can enter it, then it;s best to say that doing the map before it changes is the best thing to do.

This is true. Now I tried with Harpy, and I was able to enter. The sector resets before the server for some reason, so indeed must be some sort of glitch server side.

I made the mistake of leaving my Harpy for last, since she had like 9 hours exploration, so my bad on that. :p

• Great forgor to them earlier in the day and now I lost 3 runs :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

The Player Council's have already informed staff. We just have to be patient with fixes. Hopefully next update! >u<