SoD/ DC Fibers

With Zenith being released along side Luna it ruins the chance for Luna and Bai Mains to get their respected DC/SoD sets unless EME puts out the $$$ Boxes or RNG $$$ Boxes, would you like it if EME Released the SoD/DC Fibers so that way players are still able to get the SoD/DC Pieces regardless of which character they main?

SoD/ DC Fibers 44 votes

Yes
95%
RyziBunnyAurackVaunhauseArantxioHardDriveDivinityRemorsefulKreiserEftiheaMuczaczaJakeKunDraciusenMomoDaakuwpjElloleiaAxel023TrapsNoNoGayEnderStroyerDMGYunisikimilkaww 42 votes
No
4%
RukiaJinyo 2 votes

Comments

• Yes

Together with the release of the SoD fibers, they could re-release the 160$ pack that appeared with WG again for the next characters too, maybe even with zenith set.

And, of course, this time available for all characters ( don't leave Bai without them )

• @Aurack said:
    Together with the release of the SoD fibers, they could re-release the 160$ pack that appeared with WG again for the next characters too, maybe even with zenith set.

Keep in mind not everyone can afford the $150 Box

• SmexinatorSmexinator Member
    edited December 2018
    Yes

As much as I like it to happen.... It's EME we're talking about here so the probability of it happening is low. Greediness at its finest.

• Yes

It'd be great if the Synchro Fiber system was setup so that you can select which rare costume you want to fuse for, but that makes too much sense.

• Yes

@fullmetalone said:

@Aurack said:

Keep in mind not everyone can afford the $150 Box

That's why I asked for both.
    They can release the fibers for all and they could prepare those pack better than before

• @Aurack said:

And, of course, this time available for all characters ( don't leave Bai without them )

Agreed only on $150 DC bundles like they did with WG the best EME can do, if they do for Bai, i will buy it without thinking twice lol

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators
    Yes

I don't know exactly what they have in mind for fiber specific rare sets so we all will have to wait and see. However, I always suggest the ideas that player wants specific fibers.