From 7 a.m. to noon PST on Tuesday, December 18, we will be completing updates for our account management system as well as other game systems and servers. During this time, players will be unable to log in to Closers or make purchases.

If players log in before the maintenance window you should be able to continue playing as normal, though there's a chance of service interruption during this time.

Thank you for your patience while we make these updates!

Petition to hold back Bai and let Beast(Sekhmet) come out first next

Luna experienced the same thing and Soma came out first so please do us a favor and let Beast come out first before Bai k thanks

Comments

• Wow it's literally Lu with red hair.
    She needs to eat a burger or two.

• Char ain't even out, you don't know how it plays, and you want it out before Bai.

Sounds about right for the Closers community.

Too bad, though. Bai is next for release, since Beast is way too fresh, and only makes sense post S3, to my knowledge.

• ZXDZXD Member

I'm dying cuz how stupidly foolish and shameless this idea is, but deep down inside, I can't say no.
    But Jesus calm down you thirsty people

• @ZXD said:
    I'm dying cuz how stupidly foolish and shameless this idea is, but deep down inside, I can't say no.
    But Jesus calm down you thirsty people

I think the worst part is that they're probably serious.

• Pfft, I'm waiting for Bartholomew from the 6th team, Chipmunk.

• If Beast is gonna be released first, then i go to KR version. Because it's gonna be SECOND time, when loli wins against normal character.
    EME, please, release Bai before beast. Don't fall prey for lolicons

• @Nathaniel697 said:
    If Beast is gonna be released first, then i go to KR version. Because it's gonna be SECOND time, when loli wins against normal character.
    EME, please, release Bai before beast. Don't fall prey for lolicons

the jokes on you this game is already meant for lolicons since ages ago even Soma is just a konyuu loli

• Jokes on both of you, Beast will never realistically release before Bai. Actually impossible. Don't bother thinking about this at night, or even after that. It won't happen.

• Another feast for the eyes of lolicons. Please no. We already have enough flats in-game. I need that thicc bai in my life.

• There's probably already files for Bai in the game. She is mentioned during loading screens when it randomly mentions one of the characters. This beast character just has a teaser trailer for the Korean version...

• @Smexinator said:
    Another feast for the eyes of lolicons. Please no. We already have enough flats in-game. I need that thicc bai in my life.

@Smexinator said:
    Another feast for the eyes of lolicons. Please no. We already have enough flats in-game. I need that thicc bai in my life.

are you really sure that Bai is thicc? because I DON'T THINK SO

• @M7MRTF99M6 said:

@Smexinator said:

are you really sure that Bai is thicc? because I DON'T THINK SO

Well, she's certainly not a stick.

• @Muryoku said:
    When the teaser trailer had at some point, more dislikes than likes (It's probably their most disliked char teaser for sure), you know people were upset with how Beast turned out. (Either because of being another loli, female, slutty wear, or a mix of all)

I always wonder if the Korean fanbase is actually okay with lolis being everywhere too. I know it has to be lucrative because it keeps happening, but does the vocal majority also want lolis 24/7, or is it just the silent whales that drive these decisions?

• @Draciusen there's some outrage/backlash because of m:f ratio and stuff like that, or how it's a skimpily dressed adolescent; but at the end of the day, regardless of people getting mad(it was the same with Bai), no one really plays the male characters outside of Seha(although Wolfgang's popularity as gone back up due to high tier rankings and brokenaf TF passives). Basically unless the male character is tier0, no one cares about them, and so they lose money for Naddic vs female characters.
    ie after J got bumped from 4 to high 1 and got pushed so hard, J playerbase didn't increase at all. :neutral:

• true, beast already better than bai

• and another loli,jesus

• Her backstory sounds ok. It's like harpy but she is a man made thing. The arms gives her life but she is on a mission to kill her creators. Basically like a Frankenstein background. If you look on Chinese website closers there is quite abit of info about her. Just need to Google translate.

• no.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators

Everyone be like

• ShadowDaenierShadowDaenier Member
    edited December 7

@Vaunhause said:
    Jokes on both of you, Beast will never realistically release before Bai. Actually impossible. Don't bother thinking about this at night, or even after that. It won't happen.

this is true cause it will take a while for beast to fully be in the Korean Closers and so there just isn't enough time and For NA Closers Bai should not be held back Bai should release after Luna

• LihzakiviLihzakivi Member
    edited December 7

@Muryoku said:

@Lihzakivi said:
    (it was the same with Bai)

People in KR loved Bai to death and she's still explosively popular because she beats the trend of typical Loli or slutty-dressed woman. Her body type was found to be quite modest, dressed well and her voice wasn't all cutesy which the Korean's loved and still do love.

I meant on reveal, there was likewise people getting angry at the m:f ratio, predicting that WH would follow the WD trend of 1:4, etcetc.

(Although now that I reread my other post, wew I structured that like shit.) sorry for lack of clarity

• tutubootutuboo Member
    edited December 7

Hell no. they will lose the playerbase they barely have if they do this. This isn't Korea

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators

And just like that, war between one character vs another resumed.

• Is it possible to remove a character from the game entirely before they're even released?
    Get rid of beast.

• Why is this thread a thing? Do we really need to reopen old wounds from Tina vs Harpy? We don't need another Loli vs whoever cause that will just bring the hate speech back

• That's supposed to be the Beast character? Gross.