Watch the En Masse Entertainment stream right here at 2pm PDT!

Update problem

Hello everyone. Am i the only one who thinks that today's "updates for account management system" is starts too early?
I mean, i don't have enough time before to lvl Luna to 67, and few minutes ago game is crashed. And now i'm unable to log-in because of this update.
And that update ends at 12 p.m. And that means that update ends alongside with time when Luna lvling event ends too. Why don't make that update after EMP event ends?

Comments

• @Nathaniel697 said:
    Hello everyone. Am i the only one who thinks that today's "updates for account management system" is starts too early?
    I mean, i don't have enough time before to lvl Luna to 67, and few minutes ago game is crashed. And now i'm unable to log-in because of this update.
    And that update ends at 12 p.m. And that means that update ends alongside with time when Luna lvling event ends too. Why don't make that update after EMP event ends?

the level up dash ends tomorrow, not today (Hime answered it in another thread just about when you made this one)

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators
    edited December 2018

The Luna leveling event ends at 11:59 pm pst tomorrow. The account management update is for tomorrow is at 7 am - 12:00 pm pst. So the update ends before the emp leveling event. That gives you 11 hours remaining to level her up.

• @Orenglaive said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

the level up dash ends tomorrow, not today (Hime answered it in another thread just about when you made this one)

@Hime said:
    The Luna leveling event ends at 11:59 pm pst tomorrow. The account management update is for tomorrow is at 7 am - 12:00 pm pst. So the update ends before the emp leveling event. That gives you 11 hours remaining to level her up.

Thank you guys!)