Thanks for the maintenance when I was almost getting lvl 67. Now I lost my 500 EMP

I appreciate enmasse

Comments

• Perhaps you should've leveled to 67 before today? There was a notification that was there for a while, and they even announced it in the en masse discord. Regardless, there is still time, like stated above.

• oh, Ty so much <3

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators

You still have like 12 hours after maintenance is over for the leveling events. Don't worry

• haha But lvl 67 is not that hard, but lvl 50 i think will be more fair next time

• Agree Lvl 50 sounds way more reasonable for causal players who have jobs / school or others responsibilities. For people who lives revolves around closers i can see how this would be easy for them..

• I personally think level 67 is not so bad, unless you are reading the story. If you are skipping through though, you can do it briefly in just a couple of days.

• lv20 is great too, but the world has a Serafall, cheap fker ruining it for everyone

• VaunhauseVaunhause Member
    edited December 2018

Pretty sure its more than just that guy that's ruining it, honestly. I'm certain bots are ruining it, too. I just feel like they should throw out punishments, or try to fix it.

• Nah it was definitely Serafall. He fucking ruined it for all of us.

• Serafall? I was kinda oaway these couple of months. What happened?

• I would prefer 83 in 4 weeks rather than 67 in 1 week.

• Don't feel bad. I'm not getting the EMP either because I thought it was still just to 20 lol.

I guess that's what happens when you don't read ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• lv 80 with a job a fiance 2 dogs and other activities don't blame the game blame yourself for not making it in time

• Dont talk bad about Serafall thats my friend he would never do such a thing punoko

• Stahp guys uwu ur making me blush =w=

• I mean instead of blaming one person, how about you guys blame most of the entire community who all made more than one Soma during her event for the emp. Almost no one I knew really made only one Soma account. You guys are just pinning the blame onto one person for this problem when it's the entire community at fault. One person doesn't change anything, it's when multiple people do something all together, such as abusing the system, that things get changed. Think someone mentioned it earlier, if you're really gonna blame people who abused the event, don't blame it on the people who actually took their time to level up their multiple characters. Blame the people who, instead of using their precious time to abuse the event, literally used bots to level all of their characters for the emp. Hopefully, this link works that proves how retarded this shit is. Just btw, this shit was in EU. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/462104692550402060/525390778067976202/Feng_Yin_Zhe_Closers_2018.11.03_-_14.06.28.02.DVR_Trim.mp4 Don't just blame it on one person for these problems. Eme is also at fault for not making it once per account when they knew about this problem since this event came out when Harpy was released.

• @patrickisgay said:
    I mean instead of blaming one person, how about you guys blame most of the entire community who all made more than one Soma during her event for the emp. Almost no one I knew really made only one Soma account. You guys are just pinning the blame onto one person for this problem when it's the entire community at fault. One person doesn't change anything, it's when multiple people do something all together, such as abusing the system, that things get changed. Think someone mentioned it earlier, if you're really gonna blame people who abused the event, don't blame it on the people who actually took their time to level up their multiple characters. Blame the people who, instead of using their precious time to abuse the event, literally used bots to level all of their characters for the emp. Hopefully, this link works that proves how retarded this shit is. Just btw, this shit was in EU. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/462104692550402060/525390778067976202/Feng_Yin_Zhe_Closers_2018.11.03_-_14.06.28.02.DVR_Trim.mp4 Don't just blame it on one person for these problems. Eme is also at fault for not making it once per account when they knew about this problem since this event came out when Harpy was released.

Not the entire community is here to blame just those fucks that abused this i created 1 soma. I wont praise them for leveling multiple Somas just for the EMP they belong to the fuck face category as well. Bots are just bots. Don't blame the entire community blame people who abused this and didn't even get punished. Kick in the balls with a permanent ban would be ok

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators

I agree with you guys on the Soma lvl reward issue, but lets not derail this post towards that past problem.

• Did you get 500 EMP or still nope ?

• @LNFH4N9HXE said:
    Did you get 500 EMP or still nope ?

The EMP should be around in about 3 hours (typically when the daily deals page refreshes)

• @Orenglaive said:

@LNFH4N9HXE said:
    Did you get 500 EMP or still nope ?

The EMP should be around in about 3 hours (typically when the daily deals page refreshes)

Thank you :3

• I haven't got my 500EMP yet, anyone knows why? ;-;

• @6F6XCMXCGD said:
    I haven't got my 500EMP yet, anyone knows why? ;-;

It usually comes in waves. Just be patient

• @Vaunhause said:

@6F6XCMXCGD said:
    I haven't got my 500EMP yet, anyone knows why? ;-;

It usually comes in waves. Just be patient

Thank you~, I'll wait then

• Excuse me, I don't wan't to be annoying with this but I didn't got my EMP yet, I contacted the support and they told me that they were going to solve the problem and still don't get them, anyone knows why?

• @6F6XCMXCGD said:
    Excuse me, I don't wan't to be annoying with this but I didn't got my EMP yet, I contacted the support and they told me that they were going to solve the problem and still don't get them, anyone knows why?

Did you send another ticket to support? For the most part, they're the only ones that can help.