Costume Sets for Bai

this will be the third costume set I wanted to get for Bai that will be missed/have to wait for with the first being the Cowgirl set and second her DC/SoD (cause EME released Zenith and no news or information or plans of them releasing the fibers to craft them) anyone else feel upset over the release of costumes that Bai has but can't get them cause she is not out yet?

Comments

• upset? holy shiet

• @fullmetalone said:
    this will be the third costume set I wanted to get for Bai that will be missed/have to wait for with the first being the Cowgirl set and second her DC/SoD (cause EME released Zenith and no news or information or plans of them releasing the fibers to craft them) anyone else feel upset over the release of costumes that Bai has but can't get them cause she is not out yet?

I agree with you. I feel upset too. Because even if EME release "Wildhuter 150$ pack" like it was with Wolf, i still can't buy it. Cowgirl gonna be away for a year or more, when Bai finally come here. But i doubt that EME gonna add Synchro fibers for SoD\DC set. But maybe Cowgirl set for Bai is gonna be obtainable through normal Synchro Fibers(just like Pirate set for Harpy).

• While we may miss out now, there's nothing stopping them from making them available again later.
    There have been several sets that returned, sometimes just for the character that released too (Domestic).
    There were also bundles that included costume sets that could be used on newer characters, even though they missed out on the original sale (Cat Club).
    No reason to panic just yet.

• Using the same logic, my "not-announced" favorite character that will have the same set won't be able to get the same costume by the time they are release.
    Jesus no wonder I drink, so I don't get this thirsty and desperate.