Mobile closers new gameplay

edited December 2018 in General Discussion

Comments

• Hmm, nice gameplay for a mobile.

• Please don't let main game go to shit like another game I know coughbladeandsoulcough

• Was gonna say how bad it looks but I saw Shia and now I'm interested

• @a1gundam said:
    Please don't let main game go to shit like another game I know coughbladeandsoulcough

I don't think that will happen. Naddic isn't producing this game themselves. This has been left in the hands of a Chinese developer called Hotdog Studios (I'm not 100% sure that this is the actual name but that's what I gleaned from a quick google search.)

• @YumeCi said:

@a1gundam said:
    Please don't let main game go to shit like another game I know coughbladeandsoulcough

I don't think that will happen. Naddic isn't producing this game themselves. This has been left in the hands of a Chinese developer called Hotdog Studios (I'm not 100% sure that this is the actual name but that's what I gleaned from a quick google search.)

Ya i heard that too that chineses, but isn't ilegall? i meant how Naddic allows that?

• @Melonchan said:
    Ya i heard that too that chineses, but isn't ilegall? i meant how Naddic allows that?

From what I understand, Naddic has already confirmed that this is an official mobile game, so there's nothing illegal going on here.

• Looks pretty boring and average for a mobile game honestly.

Though the ults looks nice.

• EWW mobile games 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• @Natorious said:
    EWW mobile games 🤮🤮🤮🤮

agreed no matter what, i don't like mobile games, just PC games!