Closers: Side Blacklambs episode 3 "Past and Present"

edited December 2018 in General Discussion

It's been about 11 months since episode 2 but here it is straight from Nexon's official Closers youtube channel.

Comments

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators

Subs one day. Overall I'm just glad Episode Three finally came out after ages.

• Episode 4 XD

• MelonchanMelonchan Member
    edited December 2018

1 episode each year well, imagine if there are more than 50 episodes xD

• @Melonchan said:
    1 episode each year well, imagine if there are more than 50 episodes xD

not bad tho, it means that Closers is still alive and doing well :smiley:

• Still waiting for somebody to translate the episodes because auto subs are the worst...

• GonzohGonzoh Member

Eme should traslate thoses like happend with elsword and put them in the official page like kog does

• 0 advertise for the game, doesn´t translate the animated series. Eme wants te game dead? Because it looks like they want to kill it...But of course we will recieve every patch a new thing (Probably loot boxes) to spend money, they never forget that.

• @Vincentv95 said:
    doesn´t translate the animated series.

Does EME have the permission to? Pretty sure they'd have to ask Naddic about that. They probably already have, but who knows.

• @Orenglaive said:

@Vincentv95 said:

Does EME have the permission to? Pretty sure they'd have to ask Naddic about that. They probably already have, but who knows.

Who knows...You don´t know, I don´t know. To be honest I don´t have much faith in Eme based in the way they treat the game. I hope I am wrong but I don´t think that´s the case.

• @Vincentv95 said:

@Orenglaive said:

@Vincentv95 said:

Who knows...You don´t know, I don´t know. To be honest I don´t have much faith in Eme based in the way they treat the game. I hope I am wrong but I don´t think that´s the case.

if you dont like EME, simply go play closers hosted by another company. so much f2p cry babies.

• JinyoJinyo Member

If you think those are F2P you are wrong - the F2P's know how good this game is to them. Also i do think en masse is doing a poor job at advertising tho. Maybe taking that anime and trying to get it somewhere on stage with subs would be a good idea!

• KreiserKreiser Member
    edited January 5

for those who didnt know episode 5 is out introducing Trap,seha is into bondage and J got nerfed alredy so the boi can show his stuff

• MelonchanMelonchan Member
    edited January 5

@Kreiser said:
    for those who didnt know episode 5 is out introducing Trap,seha is into bondage and J got nerfed alredy so the boi can show his stuff

LOL that face of trap tein at 12:42, like he is saying" bish im here"
    And yuri thic legs, best girl!

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators

Smug Tein is best Tein.

• KreiserKreiser Member
    edited January 11

and 6 is out boys, J the hero we need but dont deserve

14:26 where is the smug tien now huh? running like a bitch!

• I can't believe how fast they are releasing new episodes after the first two took ages.

• @MomoDaaku said:
    I can't believe how fast they are releasing new episodes after the first two took ages.

you guys just failed to notice that all these months since episode 2 were spent to create the new episodes till finish then all they need to do is just released the finised episode

• @M7MRTF99M6 said:

@MomoDaaku said:
    I can't believe how fast they are releasing new episodes after the first two took ages.

you guys just failed to notice that all these months since episode 2 were spent to create the new episodes till finish then all they need to do is just released the finised episode

But episode 2 was released 1 year after episode 1 and three came out 11 months after episode 2. I would have never imagined that this time would be different and the other episodes would be released shortly after 3? It's nice, but how chould we have seen it coming?

• JinyoJinyo Member

They kinda said it in a video - korean ofc.

• this episode 3 link has english subs:

• @Negumiko said:
    this episode 3 link has english subs:

does Bitna have taken a liking to her bunny suit after all? she like wear it 24/7

• episode 4 with english subs:

• Someone translated episode 1-6 already.